New

adiba.smurf

Hello.

I am a 30 something female, recent convert..Before now, i never really thought about religion of any sort, experience with church as a child i knew with out a doubt it stirred nothing in me but Islam always has - it has however taken me until now to need to finally do something about it.

Now that I have found Allah I can definitely say i am much happier. However it does not go with out struggle. I have been wanting to get more involved in the Muslim community however, being from a small city without our own mosque I am not sure how to do that.
So for now I am spending time learning all that I can and improving myself.

I like to meet lots of people from all over and share knowledge and such so feel free to say hello.

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)
Assalamualykum dear sister,

First of all I congratulate you for coming into the family of righteous(Muslims).
then I welcome you to Turntoislam.com :)
Hope you'll get benefited here,with lots of books and information available in this thread.
May Allah (subanahu Wa Ta'ala) reward you and makes things easy for you in the future,Ameen.

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam
Assalam Alaikom ,
Welcome honey to the forum and a BIG welcome to Islam
May Allah bless you and keep you on the right path .

Don't worry about learning newthings , just start step by step and Allah will make everything easy for you .

Any help you need , we all are here to help :)

Fatima

adiba.smurf

Thank you everyone for the welcome. wow. I did not expect all that.
I definitely am happy to have found Islam and again thank you for the welcome and the links.

Thank you kindly.