CALLING INDIANS

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)
As-salaamu a'lykum dear brothers and sister,

Hope this finds you in the best of your spiritual and physical health...
haha i know this seems to be funny but just curious to know how many Indians are accessing this forum :) ...Hope it didnt make u people laugh..anyways keep smiling and may Allah(Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala) grant us all a peaceful and happy life and make our sure entry in the gardens of eden...Ameen

Note: Am I the first Indian who has signed up for TTI :) ??? I dont think so how about u people??? :) :) :)

NO PERSONNEL INFO ALLOWED ON TTI.***

sunnyhayat

Still trying to increas Imaan
hello indian

hello bros and sis,
i have been asking for indian on this forum for long time.
I am recent convert taken shahada secretly as i cant leave family and social status i am in.
Need your support and help to come out and live like all of u.
I pray regularly but in secrecy and have not dared to talk to anybody where i live

krackpot

slave warrior caged
al salaamu alaikum wa rahmatullah

Me from bangalore, INDIA if anybody from bangalore or anywhere else need help pls feel free to contact me. ill surely help if allah wills....inshallah :)
:salah::wasalam:

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)
hello bros and sis,
i have been asking for indian on this forum for long time.
I am recent convert taken shahada secretly as i cant leave family and social status i am in.
Need your support and help to come out and live like all of u.
I pray regularly but in secrecy and have not dared to talk to anybody where i live

As-salaamu a'lykum
Allahu Akbar!!!Nice to hear about your conversion,
We offer you full support,we all are here to help eachother,
May Allah(subhanahu Wa Ta'ala) reward you with the best of best,Ameen.

sunnyhayat

support

Thanks bro for your promise of support.
But I do not know how do i accept it? In what form?:salah:

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)
Thanks bro for your promise of support.
But I do not know how do i accept it? In what form?:salah:

Brother I didnt get you,
What I mean to say is we all are here to support you when you need our help,Like in learning Islam,by keep you in du'as.
Do you want any other help brother?
Please feel from to PM me.
Take care
:wasalam:

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
Ooh la la! we also got loads of Indians here masha'allah 'I love my India' lol, i,,umm, think tht's a song subhannallah- anyways, am not an Indian but i LoVe the language:hearts:and oooh, i know one word 'NAMASTE':biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

sunnyhayat

Sorry brother for offending u. It was not my intention. Your dua and my prayer is all the strength I have in coming out of my situation
Brother I didnt get you,
What I mean to say is we all are here to support you when you need our help,Like in learning Islam,by keep you in du'as.
Do you want any other help brother?
Please feel from to PM me.
Take care
:wasalam:

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
Me too :) I'm Indian :D

My parents are originally from Surat, me is born and bred England :cool: Alhumdulillah

Nice to know I aint the only one here LOL although brother ""Ahmad_indian"'s username kinda gave it away :D

Wassalam my Indian buddies :D

ansari

STRANGER...
Me too :) I'm Indian :D

My parents are originally from Surat, me is born and bred England :cool: Alhumdulillah

Nice to know I aint the only one here LOL although brother ""Ahmad_indian"'s username kinda gave it away :D

Wassalam my Indian buddies :D

you are from ENGLAND:p ..you are not real INDIAN :p :lol: you dont even know hindi :p :p :p

nakhli indian :p :p :p :lol: ..... bura mat manna :D im just kidding :D :lol:

jazakallah khair :)

ansari

STRANGER...
:salam2:

its my TURN :SMILY139:

IM pakistani & also born in pakistan :D
my GRAND PARENTS from INDIA, DELHI :D... in pakistan people call us mahajir & HINDUSTANI :lol: ..

jazakallah khair :SMILY259: