ISlam and Roman Catholic?

sawakita81

Dear Brothers and Sisters,
I need someone with great knowledge to decipher this clip i got from my christian friends.

he is not a Chatolic CHristian, but more to be an actual christian he claimed to be. he follow the bible. and not the doctrine of some pope. he dont celebrate christmas, as that is a ritual created by the roman catholic and not by Jesus teaching and in Bible.

anyway, he been learning abt roman catholic, and find a relation to fremason, illunimty etc2.. and that brings Islam to it as well.

it kinda confusing. the clip use some text in Quran, and make an arguement abt us as part of them. collaborating. same practice. etc2. told him it doesnt make sense what he said.

some of the things that he raise is relating Fatima, in it. that the Roman Catholic, prayed to Fatima. I am not sure which Fatima he refering too. he said, the Fatima, Prophet Muhammad's daughter.

then he argue abt Mary. and called her sinner???

im confuse with his way of understanding his own christianity. it out of my knowledge. so.. i keep my distant away, until i understand he coming in what point of view.

here some part of his email to me,

The famous Bishop, Fulten J. Sheen, int his article Mary and the Moslems found in the Mindszenty
Report pages: 1 - 3 - Cardinal Mindszenty Foundation - considers this exceptionally important matter
which affects the whole world. The good Bishop states the following:

The Koran, which is the Bible of the Moselms, has many passages concerning the Blessed Virgin.
First of all, the Koran believes in her immaculate Conception, and also, in her Virgin Birth.

hmm.... just like those Roman Catholic belief.

The only virgin birth is Jesus Christ... Mary in the Holy Bible is just a normal being who is a sinner.. the Holy BIBLE did not not say honour admire Mary and that Mary is a mediator.... the ONLY mediator is Jesus Christ .. He is the only divine full of glory .. righteous .. perfect... not some "Virgin Mary" who is really ISIS... and it is not the Mary in the Bible.............and whats up with the star symbol do tell Sayang.. the star symbol of Islam and Catholic.. churches.. the 2 squares one is inside over lapping forming a star... dotn tell you dont know what star im talking about...

////youtube.com/watch?v=82W6YIu981k///
////cuttingedge.org/news/n1676.cfm////

Roman Cathloic Inquistion Rotten Spiritual fruit from the Abyss of Hell.

Never really noticed about the symbols in Catholic church the all knowing eye ... triangle and inside is an eye just like those freemason and illuminati and in islamic country... the ISIS... which concealing as "Virgin Mary"...

Virgin birth of Mary???? her virgin birth???... uhm One of the schemes on the Roman Catholic... to secure Jerusalem.. and take power eliminate Christian Believing Bible.. ...hm.. "in her virgin birth?? Mary is normal common person who is a sinner and the only virgin birth is Jesus Christ... and all the signs... found in Catholic churches.. the star... the all knowing eye.. etc... Jesuits who control by Vatican Roman Catholic church... the Jesuits created Freemason... their symbol is crescent moon and crescent sword.. and star.. and most are high profile members... most high Muslims.. hmm similar belief.. Roman Catholic "in her virgin birth "Mary .. so called Mary .... but really it is ISIS....

IN HER VIRGIN BIRTH?.. hmm the same as counting beads... when praying like those Roman Catholic... the video i saw and the symbols proof and the beliefs are the same.... Roman Catholic came first before Islam... and Muhammd's wife Kahdija 's cousin is a was a nun devouty Catholic...

hm... its like connecting the dots.. but anyway... interesting very... that professor..scholar smart to know the similarities and connecting the dots... but if open mind... it make sense.. no wonder Muslim would say to a Catholic we believe in one god...

Roman hated the Bible and that's the fact.. and that's why the Roman Inquistion.. killing Jews Christians believing Bible.. and because Christianity at the time was in Middle East.... Roman wanted to secure Jerusalem.. to diminish Christians in the Middle East .. ROman Catholic a counterfiet "Christians" thought of such clever scheme...

i am actually confuse.

so i hope this thread will be replied by those who are well verse what is this about.

it can be sensitive to other members who are Roman Catholics, so, I will leave it to the moderator to decide on my post. but i really hope someone can guide me to understand what this about.

thanks.

Sincerely,
Hakim

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

The Fatima that is being referred to is the young woman who had the vision of the Virgin Mary at Fatima. The Lady of Fatima refers to the Virgin Mary. The Virgin Mary predicted three events and two came true. I know one was a war. People make a pilgrimage to the site annually. The first vision was in 1927.

There is a lot of information about the Holy Roman Catholic Church and the Freemasons. You need to read about European History. Keep in mind the Catholic Church is an institution and an independent sovereign country. It is in essence a recognized body politic.

InshaAllah this will get you started.

DanyalSAC

The "virgin birth" of Mary is a misconception. As I've mentioned elsewhere, Mary is considered by many Christians - primarily Catholics - to be the Immaculate Conception which is NOT the same as a Virgin Birth. The passage above most likely refers to her giving birth to Jesus as a Virgin - not that she herself was born to a virgin. The passage is wrong - Islam does not believe in the original sin, therefore we do not believe in the Immaculate Conception:

I discussed the differences on this thread:

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63543

I hope this answers you :)

Asalaamu alaikum

miq1

Praise be to Allah (The Glorified and Exalted).

1) Firstly, a Muslim should type, "may the peace and blessings of Allah be upon him," after the name of the Prophet. Secondly, write, "may Allah be pleased with her," after the name of the Prophet's daughter.

2) Now, as far as the rest of your post is concerned, this misguided friend of yours is just a typical common fool. He believes there is a connection between Islam and the catholic religion because both religions admire and respect Maryam (peace be upon her) and consider her sinless, which is mentioned in the Qur'an.

These type of videos are made by radical protestants, that believe everything non-protestant comes from the vatican. You have to understand the history between the protestant and catholic christians. These two groups have a hatred for one another.

Now, as for the catholic vatican praying to the Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him), this is just lies. Don't be so gullible.

*The moderators should remove the youtube links and not support these types of misguided videos on this forum, which create lies, help its creators to gain publicity and motivates them to make more.

hana*

thats interesting, i never knew that when they (the catholics) refer to immaculate conception, they refer to how Mary (alayhasalam) was born, i always used to think they referred to Jesus's birth (peace be upon him).

one Question: why do all forms of christianity not think of Mary as being great (whether or not she was a virgin)? after all, she was the one who bore Jesus (peace be upon him).

Alhamdulilah that in Islam there is no ambiguity whatsoever: so clear cut alhamdulilah.

sawakita81

Dear all brothers and sisters,
your feedback is so much appreciated. Forgive me for not quoted, Prophet name correctly. I was hurrying to post those msg. nonetheless, thank you for highlighted it to me. appreciate it very much.

about the Mary part, now i understand how to revert back.

but, about Fatima, it still cloudy.
"The Fatima that is being referred to is the young woman who had the vision of the Virgin Mary at Fatima. The Lady of Fatima refers to the Virgin Mary. The Virgin Mary predicted three events and two came true. I know one was a war. People make a pilgrimage to the site annually. The first vision was in 1927."

so, is it our Prophet Muhammad (saw) daughter? or someone else?

at Fatima? there a country or place call "Fatima"? sorry if I sound stupid, it better to ask to confirm then acted smart.

as for the youtube link, yes, you can remove it if you want. i wonder if i can edit it. i had to post the link, to have someone who is more knowledgeable, able to correct those they said. it misleading. what I am so angry about is linking Islam in such a way.. towards free mason believes. it outrageous. so, to avoid i make a fool of myself, it better i ask someone who is better knowledgeable so that i know my points and facts. that was the intention.
sorry if it sound silly.

i will digest all the feedback and references you shared. thank you so much.

sincerely,
Hakim

Bluegazer

Assalamu Alaikum brother sawakita81,

There's a theory (circulating in some Protestant quarters in America) that Islam was invented and started by the Catholic Church, but then this backfired on them, and so they fought Crusades against Islam.

Talk about wild imaginations, huh?!

It was started by a man from the Canary Islands. His name was Alberto Magno Romero Rivera (more commonly known as Alberto Rivera).

Rivera's claims against the Catholic Church went further than that. His sensationalism went on accuse the Catholic Church of creating Communism, the Masons, the Klu Klux Klan; the Illuminati, the Mafia, the Jehovah’s Witnesses and Mormonism.

As concerning Islam, this ridiculous theory could be easily answered. In Islam (and from the very beginning...in our Holy Book the Qur'an), the Trinity, divinity of Jesus (peace be upon him), and other essential Catholic beliefs are totally rejected. We Muslims firmly believe in the corruption of the past Scriptures (i.e., the Bible of today). Just because there are some similar beliefs does not mean we and Catholics are one and the same!! If that were the case, then Protestants also are one and the same with Catholics because they both believe in the Trinity and a lot of other things.

As regards the Immaculate Conception, it's a belief of the Catholic Church. It means they believe that the only human being who was born free of the stain of original sin was the Virgin Mary.

But in Islam, we do not believe in the stain of original sin theory! We believe that every child (not only the Virgin Mary) is born free of any sin.

As regards your question about Fatima, it's a name of a town in Portugal. Catholics believe that the Virgin Mary appeared to many people there, and so it's a shrine where many 'pilgrims' go. I seek refuge with Allah the Almighty from such beliefs.

My advice to you is to concentrate on seeking knowledge from known trustworthy scholars about Islam, and don't waste your time on such ludicrous gossip.

I hope you all the best, brother.

Best regards,

Bluegazer

sawakita81

Dear Bluegazer,

Thanks for the feedback. that clarified lots of things. especially abt the Fatima part. fuhh.. now it make sense.

thank you.

Sincerely,
Hakim

DanyalSAC

To be accurate, brother, Islam believes in the original sin but not in its inheritance. We are not born in sin for two reasons: the original sin was forgiven, and God does not load a soul with the burden of another.

Thank you for the correction. Next time I will be more precise.

Rashadi

with all due respect, your friend is one of those evangelical christian fanatic and such people always come out with new silly beliefs. there is no connection whatsoever nor any truth to what he is saying. i had an idiot friend who believed the same and believed that catholic church would accept muhammad(pbuh) as a saint and this would unite them lool. the idiot thought that we worship humans like christians do but we don't, alhamdulillah. the jesus of xtians and Isa in islam are different and we believe him to be exzctly what the earlist followers of jesus considered him to be. he was a prophet and the messiah who would bring the israelites back to the straight way and at the same time free them from bondage.