Going 4 surgery

Kakorot

:wasalam:

May Allaah make the operation to go well and may Allaah give you swift recovery and better health. Fi amaan Allaah.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Dearest baby sister, InshaAllah you will be writing words of wonder next week. I will keep you in my dua and as always in my heart.
your appa.

hana*

dont worry sister, this procedure is actually common and you will have a swift recovery inshaAllah - surgery is not scary believe me.

I wish you a quick recovery inshaAllah and hope to hear your good news soon.

:wasalam:

Summer03

3doTs2sQuares
Salam!

Heyy khadooj! Girl inshallah u heal as quick as Allah wills! A friend of mine got hers removed in 11th grade and it was really easy she came
back to school in no time!

Love ya feel better soon

Salam

Sulikha

Tawakal-Allal-Allah
:salam2:

I pray for you sister everything goes well, inshaAllah. Freind of mine went samething, you will have to avoid some food group, ask your doctor. may Allah make it easy for you.

Read a lot of Quran and Pray somemore.

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
Bismillahi Rahmanir Raheem

Walaykum as salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

May Allah Taala forgive all your sins and make you like an innocent new born child, after the surgery. May Allah Taala give you shifaa and remove all the ailments. May Allah Taala increase your iman and keep you guided in the path of Righteousness.

My mom and my dad, are without gall bladders for almost 8years now. Alhamdulillah they don't have any problem. So don't worry too much. Insha Allah, the surgery would go smoothly.

Salaam!!!