Video Video New Muslims and Islam in the Phillipines Manila

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
[img=left]http://www.turntoislam.com/images/tti/filipino_islam.jpg[/img]Video New Muslims and Islam in the Phillippines Manila New Muslims and Islam in the Phillipines. Discusses Origins of Islam in the Asia Pacific. Historical evidence that Islam was NOT Spread by the Sword!! Islam came by the way of Muslim traders from Yemen.

Many Christian Catholic people from the Phillipines are turning to Islam in their hundreds. Infact, they account for the largest percentage of Reversions in the Middle East as well as in the Phillipines.

Every day there are many people wishing to become Muslim. They realise that their ancestors were once Muslims. Their ancestors were forced into Christianity by the Spaniards. Leading the way in Filipino reversions is the most famous Filipino film actor, Robin Padilla. ("The Bad Boy" of Philipino Cinema). There are also many doctors, lawyers all people rich and poor turning to Islam in the Phillipines.

This video has interview with a Lawyer who became Muslim after studing Islamic Law. He became convinced Islam was the Truth as he was suprised by the justice that Islamic law gave..

More people are becoming Muslim in the Phillipines because they come from impoverished backgrounds and hence tend to be a lot more humble, neutral in their outlook on life and always looking for the truth. With sincerity they accept the truth when it is presented Alhamdulilah!

[vg]-3575747423963389692[/vg]

BintMuhammad

Staff member
Jazakallaahu khair

akhi thanks for posting that video, that would help others to know more about the Muslims here in the Philippines as there are only few news about us. That's true, more and more Filipinos are embracing Islam and I feel I'm lucky to live in a place surrounded by many Muslims where I have also witnessed a lot of reversions. I live in an apartment underneath the mosque and our regular Imaams there are actually reverts Masha Allaah.

jedfai_ph

Yes Brothers & Sisters in Islam, hundreds of Filipinos are reverting back to Islam, im too the witness in Saudi Arabia there's lots of Islamic Da'wah Center and you'll see many christian are very interested to know more about Islam Insha'allah hope one day all Filipinos will be back to their original belief.

i wanna share this to all also, the origin of city name "Manila" came from the word "Amanallah".

Aslamna

The Phillipino brother Yahya is very knowledgable MashAllah. His english is very good and he has no accent in his Arabia. It is good to see now that the cirriculm for spanish is taken away and replaced with Arabic...Alhumdulilah. I was happy to hear that.

ichigo

hi
i cant watch this movie i cant find it in google video and i cant download here
pls help me i have filipino friends and i wanna show this movie to them
pls help
assalamun alaikum

abmaliktech

The truth is setting us free

Bismillahi Rahman Rahim! Alhamdulillahi Rabi`al Ameen

I am also a filipino who seeks the truth and alhamdulillah i found it in saudi arabia five years ago, and my wife also embraced Islam one year after me. Subhanallah ! Last time i went on vacation i did notice so many changes in our country especially i noticed is more and more filipinos becoming aware of islam and the muslims teachings. Especially when you are discussing the history of the Philippines and the facts that most of the verse in the bible are mentioned in the Quran. Inshallah this is the sweetest news and revelations which we are longing to hear and we are very happy. I pray to all the muslim leaders and Imams from all over the Philipines, especially all the balik Islam(revert muslims) brothers and sisters to continue spreading the Dawah all over our country. We pray to almighty ALLAH(SWT) blessing for those who are not tired and continued in teaching the road to the right path, to the one and only god.

Jazzakallah khair

abmaliktech

I NEED HELP FOR MY DAUGHTER

:tti_sister: BROTHERS AND SISTERS(especially those who are in the philippines)

I want to consult everbody but especially those in my country, i really have a hard time convincing my 19 years old daughter to embraced Islam. As what everybody knows our society in our country comes with majority of christians, it is the religion embedded in the minds of the youth from our family. I am appealing for brothers and sisters who can contact or connected to some Dawah center in our area, i want some sisters to come and pay a visit to her. She is staying with my mother in Malate, Manila area. She was a product of a broken family and she grew up with my mother thats why her attitude is rebeliuos and for her what she thinks and do its always the right one and did not care to listen to me. I must not mentioning this part to everybody but there`s nobody else i think about to extends help to me rather than you my brothers and sisters.
Also for you brother hurul-ein, you mentioned that you are living near the mosque and the imam is also revert muslim like us. I want to know where is your location in Manila as i am planning to have a short vacation this month of April. i want to meet you at least to have islamic discussion and activities and i want to get some info if there is a nearest islamic dawah center in my area in Cavite. I heard there is one called ISCAG(Islamic Cultural and Guidance Center) in Dasmarinas area but i dont know where is it ? I want to visit them during my stay.

To all members of TTI, i thank you very much for all the advice and personal help you can extends to me in this regards,

Jazzkallah khair !

nasiruyola

IM OVERWHELMED

akhi thanks for posting that video, that would help others to know more about the Muslims here in the Philippines as there are only few news about us. That's true, more and more Filipinos are embracing Islam and I feel I'm lucky to live in a place surrounded by many Muslims where I have also witnessed a lot of reversions. I live in an apartment underneath the mosque and our regular Imaams there are actually reverts Masha Allaah.

SALAM
M overwhelmed with the degree at which islam is spreading.ALHAMDULILLAH
NASIR
LEEDS
UK

sabriyya

ISCAG address

Assalamu alaikum!
I am a Muslim revert here in the Philippines. I am with you in your comment that sometimes it could be difficult to spead the message of Islam in a predominantly Catholic country like the Philippines.

But with the mercy of Allah (swt), Islam is gaining ground once again, through the dawah of Muslims in both speech, action, and strength of character.

Dear brother, all we can do is plant the seed of faith in other people in the hope that it may find fertile ground in which to grow. We really do not convert people to Islam.It is Allah (swt) who guides whom He wills. All we can do is spread the message clearly and sincerely. Inshallah, your daughter will find enough true knowledge and information about Islam and may Allah grant her an open heart to discern which is the true and straight path.

You may write / contact ISCAG at their website (www.ISCAG.com) or at this postal address:

ISLAMIC STUDIES, CALL AND GUIDANCE PHILIPPINES
Address 123 Barangay Salitran
Cavite City
Manila Philippines.
Tel. # 00 963254245
Fax: 00 63 9898586
(or try this another set of numbers: 63 46 4163371 / 63 463629
Email: [email protected]

I am not from ISCAG, although I also would like to visit their office. Inshallah I will go there sometime.

Allahu Akbar!

Sabriyya

Quratulaine

:salam2:

i am a convert to islam from christianity....the problem with christianity...is that the original bible no longer exists! why is each bible different? they can't all be correct! you cannot translate a text, since some aspect will be lost...anyone who speaks/reads a second language here will understand what i mean. Also, the concept of trinity is nowhere in the bible either....btw the idea of the trinity was developed WAY after christ...you can read about it online at wikipedia, or ask any christian scholar.

...reading the quran helped me understand the bible! :allahuakbar:
also... mohammed:saw: is mentioned SEVERAL times in different parts of the bible.

if you are interested in learning more, i recommend watching videos by ahmad deedat or yusuf estes.

:hearts:
:wasalam:

samiha

---------
Staff member
:salam2:

This has gone on long enough and should have been stopped before. To all those here, please recall that the Purpose of TurnToIslam, is NOT to debate, is NOT to insult, but to show people the correct and perfect Islam. We are not here to poke fun at other people or their religions, because wallahi, they could become Muslim and be better than any of us!! For sure, but we should not bring people away from Islam with our arguing and debating.

Allah has perfected for us our religion. We show them Islam, Show them Tawheed. AFTERWARDS, take it or leave it. It's up to Allah to guide, NOT us!! So please don't ever think that.

For the best of our Emaan, and the best of our Islam, I have deleted some posts I didn't appreciate. From both sides that is.

TTI, is NOT a free speech site, we appreciate those who come to learn Islam, not preach anything else.

AND as Muslims, we practice patience, kindness and good manners. DO NOT insult ANY other Users!! By this you are bringing them farther away from Islam than closer. The Prophet :saw: was stoned, but did he :saw: pray for destruction? Did he insult them? No, and we should learn from that. Pray for the guidance of someone, it'll do more good. :inshallah:

This admonishment goes for me first and foremost.

:wasalam:

true believer

:tti_sister: BROTHERS AND SISTERS(especially those who are in the philippines)

I want to consult everbody but especially those in my country, i really have a hard time convincing my 19 years old daughter to embraced Islam. As what everybody knows our society in our country comes with majority of christians, it is the religion embedded in the minds of the youth from our family. I am appealing for brothers and sisters who can contact or connected to some Dawah center in our area, i want some sisters to come and pay a visit to her. She is staying with my mother in Malate, Manila area. She was a product of a broken family and she grew up with my mother thats why her attitude is rebeliuos and for her what she thinks and do its always the right one and did not care to listen to me. I must not mentioning this part to everybody but there`s nobody else i think about to extends help to me rather than you my brothers and sisters.
Also for you brother hurul-ein, you mentioned that you are living near the mosque and the imam is also revert muslim like us. I want to know where is your location in Manila as i am planning to have a short vacation this month of April. i want to meet you at least to have islamic discussion and activities and i want to get some info if there is a nearest islamic dawah center in my area in Cavite. I heard there is one called ISCAG(Islamic Cultural and Guidance Center) in Dasmarinas area but i dont know where is it ? I want to visit them during my stay.

To all members of TTI, i thank you very much for all the advice and personal help you can extends to me in this regards,

Jazzkallah khair !

Salaamualaikum!

I just came from Batha a few hours ago and asked about that place in Dasmarinas... they said it's about 300 meters on the left hand side in the direction going to Salawag via Salitran... after turning left from Aguinaldo Hi-Way going to Tagaytay direction.

with regards to your predicament regarding making your daughter... there is compulsion in religion... our duty as Muslims (people who submit and surrender to Allah) is to share the message of Allah - the Tawheedm the Warning or Hell and the Promis of Paradise in the life hereafter.

If she takes it - then it is for her own good... We can only pray to Allah for her guidance and enlightenment. We can convince others by showing our life, character and behaviour as examples... This is the best dawa.

When people around us begin to notice the good Islam has brought us... when they begin to see the noor - the light shining from our faces... thenm they will be like moths - circling into the source of light. May Allah bless and guide you and your family in the path of Al Islam. Ameen.

BintMuhammad

Staff member
Assalamu alaikum warahmatullaahi Wabarakatuhu,

Masha Allaah I didn't know we have new Filo brothers and sisters around! I guess I was gone for quite sometime. :girl3:

abmaliktech I'm very sorry for not being able to extend my help regarding your daughter as I was not able to visit TTI for quite a long time and good thing I paid this thread a visit Alhamdulillaah. You may send her contact info thru PM and Insha Allaah I'll see what I can do. :hijabi: I'm not a brother by the way :shymuslima1:

sabriyya Jazakallaahu Khayr for the information.

Charmine Masha Allaah glad to hear that sis. Welcome to the site.

Samiha Jazakallaahu Khayr for moderating this thread. Now, I feel so guilty for not visiting the site for such a long time :shymuslima1:

true believer

Assalamu alaikum!
I am a Muslim revert here in the Philippines. I am with you in your comment that sometimes it could be difficult to spead the message of Islam in a predominantly Catholic country like the Philippines.

But with the mercy of Allah (swt), Islam is gaining ground once again, through the dawah of Muslims in both speech, action, and strength of character.

Dear brother, all we can do is plant the seed of faith in other people in the hope that it may find fertile ground in which to grow. We really do not convert people to Islam.It is Allah (swt) who guides whom He wills. All we can do is spread the message clearly and sincerely. Inshallah, your daughter will find enough true knowledge and information about Islam and may Allah grant her an open heart to discern which is the true and straight path.

You may write / contact ISCAG at their website (www.ISCAG.com) or at this postal address:

ISLAMIC STUDIES, CALL AND GUIDANCE PHILIPPINES
Address 123 Barangay Salitran
Cavite City
Manila Philippines.
Tel. # 00 963254245
Fax: 00 63 9898586
(or try this another set of numbers: 63 46 4163371 / 63 463629
Email: [email protected]

I am not from ISCAG, although I also would like to visit their office. Inshallah I will go there sometime.

Allahu Akbar!

Sabriyya

Salamualaikum!

Correction: ISCAG is in Dasmarinas, Cavite... not Cavite City.

this is halfway to Tagaytay if youre coming from Bacoor Cavite... you will pass by Imus... and after that is Dasmarinas.