Astagfour Allah ya rab!

Al-Salam

Your Sister In Islam
:salam2: brothers and sisters.

Today was really a scary day for me. My mother called me on her way home from work, with this tired voice and told me that she fell pretty hard and could not move. Even the scarf was difficult for me to put on. I ran like crazy towards the direction she told me on the phone, and held her since she couldn't stand on her own. She has heart problems and this metal transplantation in her heart. I called the ambulance, so in the meantime I was waiting with her in the snow. people passing by were just looking without saying anything, while she was screaming. The thing is I felt pretty helpless since nobody offered to help us. but then Muslim people started passing us by, and they were just looking as well. Not a single word came out of their mouth.
the reason why I'm telling you this is not because of pity, but because we're calling each other brothers and sisters in Islam. that's not how a brother or sister would treat each other by.
sorry for the long letter, I just needed to get my frustration out...

Amina 1

:salam2:

Sister I am so sorry, Inshallah I would not have passed you by!!! Is your mother ok? I will offer dua for you and her :tti_sister::tti_sister:

Al-Salam

Your Sister In Islam
Jazaki Allaho kheiran sister Amina1. I know you wouldn't pass us by, alhamdoullillah that there are people like you around. right now my mother is resting, she'll be at the hospital again in three days, where she'll be operated. Jazaki allaho kheiran for your dua. May Allah keep you and every muslim safe...

Abdul25

Logical Believer
:salam2: brothers and sisters.

Today was really a scary day for me. My mother called me on her way home from work, with this tired voice and told me that she fell pretty hard and could not move. Even the scarf was difficult for me to put on. I ran like crazy towards the direction she told me on the phone, and held her since she couldn't stand on her own. She has heart problems and this metal transplantation in her heart. I called the ambulance, so in the meantime I was waiting with her in the snow. people passing by were just looking without saying anything, while she was screaming. The thing is I felt pretty helpless since nobody offered to help us. but then Muslim people started passing us by, and they were just looking as well. Not a single word came out of their mouth.
the reason why I'm telling you this is not because of pity, but because we're calling each other brothers and sisters in Islam. that's not how a brother or sister would treat each other by.
sorry for the long letter, I just needed to get my frustration out...

this is a usual scenes here in Germany also, no Muslim cares what the other Muslim is going through, i should not generalize the situation but what i have seen and observed in one year is very disappointing, we have more than 100 Muslims from different countries in the university but only 5 or 6 people come to pray as i run the masjid so i know the statistics, and furthermore, i often go to sonen allee , area in Berlin majorly inhibited by muslims, one can not recognize whether it is inhibited by Muslims or Germans, no difference one can find. yeah one can find the women wearing scarf but very immodest clothes, my question is that if only scarf is enough?
also one time i was there then salat time came i was asking for 30 mins and no body knew the masjid that was later found to be only 10 steps away. that thing made me very sad,
another thing i want to add,
the reverts are more attached to the Islam as compared to born Muslims .. this is no generalization but this is what i have observed in one yr here in Germany as i have been going to tabligh also to many cities.

i am sorry if it is not related to the topic or offends some one but it is my personal observation of one yr ...

MutlekM

La hawl wala guah ila billah I am very sorry sister I will also offer my duas to your mother inshaAllaah she will be well and I also pray for Allaah to strengthen the believers eman Ameen stay strong sis InshaAllah everything will be alright.
:wasalam:

Al-Salam

Your Sister In Islam
this is a usual scenes here in Germany also, no Muslim cares what the other Muslim is going through, i should not generalize the situation but what i have seen and observed in one year is very disappointing, we have more than 100 Muslims from different countries in the university but only 5 or 6 people come to pray as i run the masjid so i know the statistics, and furthermore, i often go to sonen allee , area in Berlin majorly inhibited by muslims, one can not recognize whether it is inhibited by Muslims or Germans, no difference one can find. yeah one can find the women wearing scarf but very immodest clothes, my question is that if only scarf is enough?
also one time i was there then salat time came i was asking for 30 mins and no body knew the masjid that was later found to be only 10 steps away. that thing made me very sad,
another thing i want to add,
the reverts are more attached to the Islam as compared to born Muslims .. this is no generalization but this is what i have observed in one yr here in Germany as i have been going to tabligh also to many cities.

i am sorry if it is not related to the topic or offends some one but it is my personal observation of one yr ...

What can I say, alhamdoullilllah for everything. May Allah strengthen our iman and theirs. I can almost relate to everything you just wrote, and that is pretty sad. It's sad when you don't get greeted back as you say salam o alikoum, it's sad when they turn around instead of smile back at you. I don't know why people are like that. to be honest most of my friends are not muslims. The few that I know, are alhamdoullillah very dear to me...
Jazak Allaho kheiran brother.

Al-Salam

Your Sister In Islam
La hawl wala guah ila billah I am very sorry sister I will also offer my duas to your mother inshaAllaah she will be well and I also pray for Allaah to strengthen the believers eman Ameen stay strong sis InshaAllah everything will be alright.

Ameeen ukhti, jazaki allaho kheiran for your dua. Insha Allah she will be fine soon.

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
Assalamualaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh ukhti Al-Salam,

I'll make duaa' that may Allah ease your mother's condition and make her well soon. Its sad about the reality of the ummah mentioned above. Greeting with salam even to a stranger (must be a muslim of course) is one of the best manners and the least one's could do is just to give out a sincere, genuine smile.
Sister i hope things where Muslims just passed another Muslim who is in real need will never happened again to you inshaAllah.

Take care.

Waalaykummusalam wa rahmatullah.

q8penpals

Salam

Well, I am in a "Muslim" country and I was driving down the road - there was a little old lady crossing the road to the median. I was taking the u-turn right past where she crossed the road. As I was taking the u-turn, I saw the lady trip and fall right on her face. I immediately pulled my car over with the hazard lights on, got out and saw if she was alright. Well, she had broken her glasses and was bleeding from both her hands, her shoes had gone flying, and her knees were already bandaged because she said she recently had surgery (or at least, that's what I got from the conversation, because I don't speak enough Arabic, and she didn't speak enough English). She couldn't kneel to stand up because of the bandages, so I was trying to help her stand - her house was less than a block away. I couldn't get her up, so I stood by the road and was flagging cars down, trying to get help, and several cars slowed down and looked, but it was almost 10 minutes before someone stopped. It was 2 guys about in their 30s I would guess, and they helped the lady up. I think they thought that I HIT the lady with my car, but of course I didn't. Masha'Allah, she was able to get up with the two guys helping her and she could walk fine, so she took off for home.

I just couldn't believe that so many people slowed down to look (in a "MUSLIM COUNTRY"), and then just sped up and drove on.

I grew up in a small town, and everyone ALWAYS stopped to help if they saw and accident - if someone didn't investigate my brother's overturned car 10 years ago, my brother would have died in a field. Alhumdilullah!

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong

may Allah help ur family. ameen. its really sad that no one came forward for help.

Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) used to place his right hand on the sick person and say: “Adhhib al-ba’s Rabb an-naas, wa’shfi anta al-Shaafi, laa shifaa’a illa shifaa’uka shifaa’an laa yughaadir saqaman (Take away the pain, O Lord of mankind, and grant healing, for You are the Healer, and there is no healing but Your healing that leaves no trace of sickness).” Narrated by Muslim

Al-Salam

Your Sister In Islam
Salam

Well, I am in a "Muslim" country and I was driving down the road - there was a little old lady crossing the road to the median. I was taking the u-turn right past where she crossed the road. As I was taking the u-turn, I saw the lady trip and fall right on her face. I immediately pulled my car over with the hazard lights on, got out and saw if she was alright. Well, she had broken her glasses and was bleeding from both her hands, her shoes had gone flying, and her knees were already bandaged because she said she recently had surgery (or at least, that's what I got from the conversation, because I don't speak enough Arabic, and she didn't speak enough English). She couldn't kneel to stand up because of the bandages, so I was trying to help her stand - her house was less than a block away. I couldn't get her up, so I stood by the road and was flagging cars down, trying to get help, and several cars slowed down and looked, but it was almost 10 minutes before someone stopped. It was 2 guys about in their 30s I would guess, and they helped the lady up. I think they thought that I HIT the lady with my car, but of course I didn't. Masha'Allah, she was able to get up with the two guys helping her and she could walk fine, so she took off for home.

I just couldn't believe that so many people slowed down to look (in a "MUSLIM COUNTRY"), and then just sped up and drove on.

I grew up in a small town, and everyone ALWAYS stopped to help if they saw and accident - if someone didn't investigate my brother's overturned car 10 years ago, my brother would have died in a field. Alhumdilullah!

If that happened in a muslim country, then what would happen in a non-muslim country by muslims? Astagfour Allah. At least my mother got help by the ambulanse staff. When they were going back, they came by to say good bye to my mother, and wished her good luck. They were not thinking of what religion we belonged to, but rather doing their job perfectly, and they did. May Allah soften their hearts, and show them the right path. amin.

ovomer

salam from pakistan!
yes, this is the reason that we the muslims are severly beaten by the nonmuslims all over the world. if we strictly follow the teachings of our Holy Prophet p.b.u.h, we will rule the earth. at least at this forum we should make promise that we will not do the same in such emergency situations. OK???
wasalam

Amina 1

yes, this is the reason that we the muslims are severly beaten by the nonmuslims all over the world. if we strictly follow the teachings of our Holy Prophet p.b.u.h, we will rule the earth. at least at this forum we should make promise that we will not do the same in such emergency situations. OK???
wasalam

Inshallah I will never pass by one of my brothers or sisters when they need help. May Allah(s.w.t.) help us to unite and grant us Jannah :tti_sister::tti_sister:

Al-Salam

Your Sister In Islam

just wanted to let you know that my mother was told that she did not need any surgery, alhamoullillah. She only needs to rest for about two months. Jazakoum Allaho kheiran for your duaas, brothers and sisters. Thank you for your kind responds and help.:hijabi: