going to get tested in 3 hours

muslimbrothers

Salam Brother & Sisters,

I have done alot of bad things in the past but didnt do any bad stuff for the last 2 years. I just dont know how to say this but I am really worried. I am getting ill with throat infections, wheezing sounds from chest & some times infections on my thighs. I am thinking about doing this test for almost 6 years but never had enough courage to do it.

I am really scared that I may have hiv

Please brothers & sisters pray for me. I dont know what to do ? O Allah forgive me for what I have done in my past.

I am going to get tested in 3 hours time. Please brothers & sister pray for me.

stargazer

Clear Skies!
whatever happens, happens for good. And it comes from Allah. My brother, please be glad that you have realized the way you have been living. And a person with HIV can go to Jannah if he repents

Kakorot

Wa'alaykum asalaam. You should repent sincerely to Allaah. If you do have HIV, then maybe this is a way of expiation for your past sins. May Allaah forgive you.

muslimbrothers

Salam Brother,

I am just scared and shivering from the results, you brothers dont know me but I prayed quite few times in the past year and cried alot for forgiveness but dont know If Allah will forgive me. Also, dont know will my family forgive me if they find out.

Please dua for me, do you think is it a good idea to do Test or not?

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
As-salaamu'alaykum

Brother, May Allah make it easy for you. Remember that Allah says,
Declare (O Muhammad )unto My slaves, that truly, I am the Oft-Forgiving, the Most-Merciful. (Surah Hijr)

Akhii, if Allah has already said He is most forgiving then who are we to to lose hope? :) Dont despair of Allah's mercy. Thats just shaytaan trying to trap you yet again.
We are only humans so inevitably we will make mistakes and sin from time to time. Most of the time, we tend to despair when we commit a sin. But Alhumdullilah, our forgiveness is only a prayer away. If you've done legit tawbah, then OF COURSE He will forgive you.

Our beloved prophet :saw: narrates from Allah Ta'ala
On the authority of Anas, who said: I heard the messenger of Allah say:

Allah the Almighty has said: “O son of Adam, so long as you call upon Me and ask of Me, I shall forgive you for what you have done, and I shall not mind. O son of Adam, were your sins to reach the clouds of the sky and were you then to ask forgiveness of Me, I would forgive you. O son of Adam, were you to come to Me with sins nearly as great as the earth and were you then to face Me, ascribing no partner to Me, I would bring you forgiveness nearly as great as its.”

Remember that Tawbah is between you and Allah. Unless you've broken the rights of a fellow Mu'min. In which case you should ask THEM for forgiveness.

May Allah make it easy for you akhi. Our duas are with you inshaAllah. Remember that whatever happens it is fate. So be happy with it and accept it and thank Allah no matter what the situation is.

All the very best brother.

Wassalaam

Kakorot

Wa'alaykum asalaam. I'm a sister, I think it is best if you do get the test done instead of constantly living in doubt and you may even harm others.

Please read the attached file.

Attachments

• Repentance.pdf
    109.4 KB · Views: 15

Savas

Do not panic.

I pray that your test comes back negative
:salah:
Do not panic because the drugs for HIV they have now can help stop AIDS & lots of people live a normal life.
Its not like the 1980's & 90's when they couldn't help.
But i too had the same symptoms that you described for about 1 n half years.
I always felt like i wasnt well, i kept getting colds, coughs, sore throats, ear aches, head aches, light head, no energy, no interest in anything, always tierd.
I thought i had something wrong with me.
It turned out to
be stress & depression.
The more i stressed the more i got depressed the more i felt ill which made me stress & on & on in a viscious circle.
I took a job with a little less pay but was happier in & never looked back.
:tti_sister:
:salah:
Our prayers are with you what ever the results.

weakslave

Know and be confident, that whatever is better for you in the hereafter is what Allaah has decided for you. Accept the result whatever it may be, and thank Allaah and be patient. The patient have the greatest of rewards with Allaah Subhanahu wa Ta'alaa.

If there is a reason for you to test, then get tested. If there is no reason, then leave it.

muslimbrothers

Salam Brother & Sister,

Thank you for your support, I have done my instant Hiv Test today, the lady who took my test told me that it is 100% NEGATIVE, I cannot believe it. I am so happy, Allah subhanTallah has listened to you brothers and listened to my prayers as well.

Once again I thankyou for all your support. I dont know how many peoples are still dont want to do the test but now i think it is good.

Ibn Uthaymin

Salam Brother & Sister,

Thank you for your support, I have done my instant Hiv Test today, the lady who took my test told me that it is 100% NEGATIVE, I cannot believe it. I am so happy, Allah subhanTallah has listened to you brothers and listened to my prayers as well.

Once again I thankyou for all your support. I dont know how many peoples are still dont want to do the test but now i think it is good.

Praise be to ALlah, this is good news. May Allah bless you :)

rightpath_357

Agreed with everyone above. You've done good, and Insha'Allah Allah(SW) will forgive you beause you repented and turned toward the right path

May Allah forgive you and help you.Ameen:)

q8penpals

Salam

Please make sure you continue with your doctor to find out the cause of your ailments. Even though it is good your don't have HIV, with the symptoms you listed, there is obviously SOMETHING wrong, and you should find out.

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
Woow~~Alhamdulillah, IT came back negetive:)
Subhanallah akhi, tht was a close call but the AL-Mighty gave you another chance. so,Always remember Him and Stay Gratefull to Him Insha'allah:D:D
Wassalam:)