How many languages do you speak ?

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
my mother tounge is Gujarati, I can speak Hindi also, an a lil bit of Punjabi too! an only a tiny a bit of Arabic but I wanna learn more!:)

Heylow guji girl! :D

i am gujrati too LOL :) although i can probably speak about 80% and its my mother tongue.. *what a shame huh?* LOl

Wassalaam

ManchesterNick

English (fluent ;) )

Can get by in conversation in French and to a certain degree in Russian and Slovenian. Can understand some Italian and know a bit of some Finno-Ugric languages (Finnish/Estonian).

BinteShafi

Left long ago
Asslaam u Alaikum brother Nick,

I tried to send you a PM but you exceeded your limit. Just wanted to ask if everything is fine with you. Have seen you online after so many days. I pray to Allah the learning of deen and everything else is going fine at your end insha Allah

Sister in Islam,

BinteShafi

ManchesterNick

Walaikum salaam,

Alhamdulillah am fine thanks, I'm very busy working on the wards during the day and then studying and revising in the evening, so I don't have as much time to come on here as I like.

Asslaam u Alaikum brother Nick,

I tried to send you a PM but you exceeded your limit. Just wanted to ask if everything is fine with you. Have seen you online after so many days. I pray to Allah the learning of deen and everything else is going fine at your end insha Allah

Sister in Islam,

BinteShafi

BinteShafi

Left long ago
Alhamdolillah !!!

Thanks for the reply brother. May Allah bless you abundantly and make learning and practice easier.

Wa Alaikum salam

alf2

Islam is a way of life
Assalamu alaykum from Georgia, USA :)

I am fluent in English and Spanish, i speak alot of Danish, and some French.
I speak only conversational Urdu/Hindi, and know only conversational Arabic :(
Inshaallah I can take Arabic in University and become more fluent :D

maYRam

As for me I speak tagalog (im a filipina), basic spanish, basic japanese and basic arabic.. insha'Allah i'll get better at these languages.. :)

Sovannarith

Fluent/Nearly fluent: English, Khmer, Spanish

Everyday talking: Teochew (minority Chinese dialect)

Arabic (40%)

Basic: Vietnamese, Hindi/Urdu

Khmer is my mother tongue, even I can't speak it perfectly. Teochew would be my second language which I've spoken since I was a baby, but I'm not that good at it.

abzz

Assalamu Alaykum..
Im Abdullah, Im From UK....
And My Mother Toung is Bengali. I can speak 100% of that and I Can Speak 100% English...
Im doing Urdu GCSEs.. I can Speak More Than 50% of That.. I Can Read German But Dont Understand... I Did German In My Year 9 so I forgot It Now. And I Want To Learn Arabic Soon... I Can Read Arabic a Bit But Dont Understand A it.... Is There Any Good Website Where You Can Learn Arabic From??? and Finnaly This Is My First Post and I Registered Today....

al-muslimah

Fluent in Arabic and English. Can read, write, speak and type.
Working on Japanese. Read, write and speak.
Know a little of Italian.

De Facto

de iurae iurae naturae iuris forma
:salam2:

i speak bosnian, croatian, serbian, :lol:
lil bit : english, german, latin, spanish, arabic, japanese, greek, etc. :D

MutlekM

Sie wissen so viele Sprachen mashallah:)..
Ich lerne Deutsch ...
und ich habe viele Fehler in dieser Sprache ...
Ich hoffe, Sie verstehen, was ich sagte :)

Du wissen auch Deutsch bitte helfen Sie mir mit meiner (sorry wenn ich Fehler gemacht) Ich versuche mein Bestes.
I also know 70% arabic eventhough I am a very slow at typing in arabic
I know 40% German very very slow at typing in German
I know English 100% very fast typists
I know a lil Japanese and a lil Chinese dont even know how to type.
I know a lil Spanish too cant type in Spanish at all.
:salam2:

Rustandi

الفقير الى الله
as for me, my mother tongue is sundanese, them indonesian as a second language,after that its english 80% i think, arabic (used to be quite good in it but not anymore),currently learning japanese because im interested in their culture, and im interested in learning german and french.