New Member...

csp_irma

Alsalam Aleikum, I am a new convert to Islam, I feel safe in the hands of Allah and would like to learn as much as I can. I was born and raised in Houston, TX. Being raised catholic, i feel like there are no more questions of who or what is Allah. I feel like all that is left is to praise Allah and thank him for the now and the future. Alhamdulilah! I dont speak or read Arabic yet, but I plan to, Inshaallah....the videos on this site are amazing...:tti_sister:

canab1973

Wa,alaykum salaam wr wb sister. Maasha Allaah,congratulations for your reversion,and welcome to Islam. Maasha Allah I am sooo happy for you. May Allah subhanah wata,ala make easy to learn all about Islam, and reward for your effort.

abuzakariya

Waaleykum Salam!

I have also converted to Islam. I feel so good to know that The Most Merciful One softens more and more hearts and guides people to the straight path. I am sure everyone would love to hear your story. :SMILY139:

mohammed 1234

Darkness to Light
Welcome

:wasalam:
Marhaba which means welcome in arabic

I would like to say I am very happy to know that allah has bestowed his mercy upon you and introduced both of you to islam.

وَمِنْ آيَاتِهِ خَلْقُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ وَاخْتِلَافُ أَلْسِنَتِكُمْ وَأَلْوَانِكُمْ
And among His Signs is the creation of the heavens and the earth, and the difference of your languages and colours.

Abu Talib

Feeling low
Walaykumasalam

It's great to hear your a Muslim now. Remember you have been born again as all your past sins have been erased by ALLAAH azza wa jal.

Welcome aboard to Jannah.

ChebbaTan

Wa aleikum salam,

MashaAllah sister, welcome to the ummah.

Please feel free to put your questions here in TTI, so that you can learn more and more about the deen, InshaAllah we will all help you,

May Allah SWT bless you to keep on the straight path, to become a muslim with stronger and stronger eman to follow Islam better and better. Ameen.

:tti_sister:

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
Walaykumu salam

Welcome to the site! I hope you have a wonderful stay. Congrats on becoming Muslim. May Allah keep you blessed. Ameen

:hearts: