Asma-Al-Husna

Maryam Zainab

Proud to be a Muslim
:salam2: sisters & brothers !

I would like to invite all of you to tryout the quiz & see how much we know and to learn what we do not know !!!

Q How many Asma-Al-husna are mentioned in the last two verses of Sura Al-Hashr?
10​

:hijabi:

Summer03

3doTs2sQuares
23-
He is Allah, besides Whom there is no god; the King, the Holy, the Giver of peace, the Granter of security, Guardian over all, the Mighty, the Supreme, the Possessor of every greatness Glory be to Allah from what they set up (with Him).

24-

He is Allah the Creator, the Maker, the Fashioner; His are the most excellent names; whatever is in the heavens and the earth declares His glory; and He is the Mighty, the Wise.

Maryam Zainab

Proud to be a Muslim
YUSUFALI: Allah is He, than Whom there is no other god;- the Sovereign, the Holy One, the Source of Peace (and Perfection), the Guardian of Faith, the Preserver of Safety, the Exalted in Might, the Irresistible, the Supreme: Glory to Allah! (High is He) above the partners they attribute to Him.

YUSUFALI: He is Allah, the Creator, the Evolver, the Bestower of Forms (or Colours). To Him belong the Most Beautiful Names: whatever is in the heavens and on earth, doth declare His Praises and Glory: and He is the Exalted in Might, the Wise.

:salam2:

اللَّهُ
الَّذِي لَا إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَ
الْمَلِكُ
الْقُدُّوسُ
السَّلَامُ
الْمُؤْمِنُ
الْمُهَيْمِنُ
الْعَزِيزُ
الْجَبَّارُ
الْمُتَكَبِّرُ
الْخَالِقُ
الْبَارِئُ
الْمُصَوِّرُ
لَهُ الْأَسْمَاءُ الْحُسْنَىٰ
يُسَبِّحُ لَهُ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ
الْعَزِيزُ
الْحَكِيمُ

these are mostly adjectives and names. 17. You will not be able to derive them from translation, i think.

wa Allah ya3lam

:wasalam:

mmasood65

Aslamoalikum.

هُوَ اللَّهُ الَّذِي لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا هُوَ الْمَلِكُ الْقُدُّوسُ السَّلَامُ الْمُؤْمِنُ الْمُهَيْمِنُ الْعَزِيزُ الْجَبَّارُ الْمُتَكَبِّرُ ۚ سُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ عَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ (59:23)
وہی خدا ہے جس کے سوا کوئی عبادت

هُوَ اللَّهُ الْخَالِقُ الْبَارِئُ الْمُصَوِّرُ ۖ لَهُ الْأَسْمَاءُ الْحُسْنَى ۚ يُسَبِّحُ لَهُ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ ۖ وَهُوَ الْعَزِيزُ الْحَكِيمُ (59:24)

Now you can count easily
Aslamoalikum

Maryam Zainab

Proud to be a Muslim

اللَّهُ
الْمَلِكُ
الْقُدُّوسُ
السَّلَامُ
الْمُؤْمِنُ
الْمُهَيْمِنُ
الْعَزِيزُ
الْجَبَّارُ
الْمُتَكَبِّرُ
الْخَالِقُ
الْبَارِئُ
الْمُصَوِّرُ
يُسَبِّحُ لَهُ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ
الْعَزِيزُ
الْحَكِيمُ

these are mostly adjectives and names. 17. You will not be able to derive them from translation, i think.

wa Allah ya3lam

:jazaak:

I didn't count

يُسَبِّحُ لَهُ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ" since these are not directly from Asma-Al-Husna.

But if you consider the 22 verse as well, you will get 17 directly!!!

:hijabi:

Maryam Zainab

Proud to be a Muslim
Aslamoalikum.

هُوَ اللَّهُ الَّذِي لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا هُوَ الْمَلِكُ الْقُدُّوسُ السَّلَامُ الْمُؤْمِنُ الْمُهَيْمِنُ الْعَزِيزُ الْجَبَّارُ الْمُتَكَبِّرُ ۚ سُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ عَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ (59:23)
وہی خدا ہے جس کے سوا کوئی عبادت

هُوَ اللَّهُ الْخَالِقُ الْبَارِئُ الْمُصَوِّرُ ۖ لَهُ الْأَسْمَاءُ الْحُسْنَى ۚ يُسَبِّحُ لَهُ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ ۖ وَهُوَ الْعَزِيزُ الْحَكِيمُ (59:24)

Now you can count easily
Aslamoalikum

Jazakallah Brother,

Can u please just highlight the 17.

you are not understanding some speech in Arabic. I will try to do it in English.

ok, you saw a guy riding a bike, and you want to tell someone else, and you don't know the name or don't want to refer to it.

so you say the one riding a bike. the one riding the bike, is an adjective, describing a person.

Now when referring to Allah, isma Alhusna, are attributes of Allah. Allah is his name with meaning The God.

now you have other names of Allah that we were taught to refer to Him as.

so when you say الَّذِي لَا إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَ ; you are saying the One that there is no other deity worthy of worship except Him.

Here is a common one you find in hadeeth. The one who the fate of my soul, is in his Hands.

I could be wrong, but if you are trying to get 17 in those 2 ayat, that is the only way.

you do need to know there is more than 99 names of Allah. And they can be adjectives. But they must be what Allah swt, has taught us.