she passed away....pray for her

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:salam2:,

recently, i came to know that one of my client's friend passed away. her marriage was fixed for 25th and she passed away on 23rd (just 2 days before her marriage). she was known as "aashiq-e-rasool" (one who have great love for prophet :saw2:).

pls make Dua for her. may Allah have mercy on her soul. Ameen

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
Waalaykummusalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh,

Innalillahi wa innailaihi rajiun. May Allaah bless her soul, make her grave wide and make her journey on the Siraat with ease. ameen
and as well as for all of us inshaAllah ameen

ansari

STRANGER...
:wasalam:

Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'un
We belong to Allah and to Him we shall return....

MAY ALLAH GRANT HER JANAT FIRDOUS- AMEEN

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
Walaykumu salaam

Inna Lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajioun. May Allah forgive her sins and grant her Jannah-tul-Firdows. Ameen!

Muslim 4 Life

Asalamu Alaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatu,
Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilaihee Raaji'oon
“To Allah we belong and to Him we shall return”
Al-Fudhayl ibn Iyyâdh (May Allah have mercy on him) said to a man, “How many (years) have come upon you?” He replied, “Sixty years.” He said, “Therefore, for sixty years you have been going to your Lord and you are about to reach (Him).” So the man said, “To Allâh we belong and to Him we shall return!” So al-Fudhayl asked, “Do you know the meaning of that (statement)? You are saying, I belong to Allah as a servant and I am going to return to Him. So whoever knows that he belongs to Allah as a servant and that he will return to him, then he should know that he will be stopped. And whoever knows that he will be stopped, then he should know that he will be questioned. And whoever knows that he will be questioned, then let him prepare an answer for the question.”

[Jâmi al-Ulûm wal-Hikam of Ibn Rajab]

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
:salam2:

Inna illahi wa inna illahi rajjon. We all belong to Allah,and to Him we shall return.

May Allah reword our sister with Jannatul Firdows and give her family and her fiance sabr.ameen

:wasalam:

nizar83

innalilahi wa inna ilayhi raji3oon

everything that lives shall taste death,,and death always comes unexpected..

may ALLAH ta3ala have mercy upon all of us, i pray to ALLAH azza wajal that when the angel of death comes, he will take us in a state of islam..AMEEN

palestine

Servant of Allah
Inalillahi wa ina ilaihi raji3oon. InshAllah, her place is in Jannah inshAllah. Take care.
wasalamu Alaikum.

Muslim-life

Always Alhamdulilah
Inna Lilah wa inna ilayhi rajeoon!
May Allah Bless her and grant her Jannah al firdaus to be a neighbour to the Prophet (saw)....

wassalam alaikum warahmatuallah wabarakatuhu