Video Ibrahim and his mother's reversion to Islam

Muslim-

Brother Ibrahim accepted Islam in 1983. At his family reunion of 450 people, he told them he accepted Islam and they all rejected him, except for 1 person.

[yt]JOtA9izhZjU[/yt]

umm hussain

Mashallah, this is such an inspirational video. I was almost reduced to tears. I think about my own situation. I got to a stage where I said to myself I am not going to speak to my mum about Islam anymore but after watching this video I guess as long as my Parents are still alive there and continue making dua sincerely to Allah there is hope. It can be really difficult especially when hurtful words come from the people you love most.

I would love to have my parents with me in this life and the hereafter. Inshallah they will be guided and i will remain upon the Haqq.

Saadi Sharif

Salaam Alaikum wrwb,

MashAllah, it is truely a wonderful thing to witness such a story. SubhanAllah, so many of us complain about hardships in our lives every day and night, but yet these hardships can be a process of purification, and surely, with each hardship comes ease.

May Allah guide us all to the straight path of those upon whom He bestowed His favour upon and not of those upon whom is His anger nor of those who are astray.

Ameen

wasalaam