I'm SUPER new. ^_^

dan999

Assalamualaikoum everybody.
My name's Danial and I hail from Malaysia. I'm 18 years old and I'm of a mixed parentage (half Chinese and half Malay).
Well, this is my first time being here and when I was still a guest, I immediately registered. :)
Let me tell you about myself. I love to watch TV, play tennis (not that good), play piano (these days I'm very lazy to play LOL and I play EXTREMELY badly), listen to Qiraat and of course, SLEEP! Hahahaha.:SMILY128:
My favourite recitors include Saud Shuraim, Salah Bukhatir, Salah al-Budair, Abdul Rahman Sudais and the others (I cannot list them all LOL).
Anyway, I hope that we will all become good friends and I hope that you can teach me more about Islam and insya-Allah, I will teach you what I know so far. :)
Waalaikoum salam.

abmaliktech

:shake: :SMILY139: :jumpclap:

Bismillahi Rahman rahim ! welcome my dear brother! Hope that you can benifit as well as us from this site

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah
Walaykum Salaam
Welcome! I have everything in common except playing tennis. I hate tennis. I can play the piano well, also. I'm VERY good at watching TV :D

dan999

JAZAKALLAHU KHAYR!

Assalamualaikoum.
JazakAllahu khayr for the WARM welcome. I really appreciate it. :SMILY149
Anyway, can any of you teach me how to use this portal? I tried to enter all of your profile pages but I keep on getting this message which says that I'm not entitled to see the profile page (not even my own LOL).
Also, please teach me how to update my profile page (but you must teach me how to enter my OWN profile page first).:SMILY27:
Waalaikoum salam.

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah
As Salaamu Alaykum
You can't view others' profiles until you get a certain number of posts (I think it's around 40).

If you go to "User CP" (on the top of the forum screen, on the blue bar (on top the the blue bar it says "Welcome, dan999"). Then, go to "Edit Profile" on the left hand side of that screen.

If you can't edit your profile, then you have to get around 40 posts.

Alaa

slam alikom
welocme brother to TTI.
nice to see you here.:)
We wait your creativity.

slam..
your sister: Alaa.

VeryHappyMuslim

:salam2:
:astag:
welcome brother to your big family :), i hope that all your goal in life is to pleased with allah, if is it true, so ask if playing piano well pleased with him ;).
sorry my friend to say but we are here to advice each others.
welcome again.
:astag:
:salam2: