salam to all from a brother

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
:salam2:,
this is not my first post since i stumbled on this forum jsut to ask question but looking at the great community I really enjoyed my stay and thought i be more active .
My name is Shaheer, born Pakistani, living in Canada ... 20 years old.
This website has really helped me make my own imaan lot stronger, i thank everyone who contributed and may Allah (swt) bless everyone with forgivess and jannah (ameen)
Hope to see everyone around and make lots of new friends
:salam2:

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Assalaamu'Alaykum,

Welcome to the Forum Brother.

Alhamdu'Lillaah, the website has helped you because it has helped me a lot as well. May Allaah reward all those that have contributed and may Allaah reward you with good.

May Allaah have mercy on us all. Ameen.

Walaykum Salaam.

ansari

STRANGER...
:salam2:,
this is not my first post since i stumbled on this forum jsut to ask question but looking at the great community I really enjoyed my stay and thought i be more active .
My name is Shaheer, born Pakistani, living in Canada ... 20 years old.
This website has really helped me make my own imaan lot stronger, i thank everyone who contributed and may Allah (swt) bless everyone with forgivess and jannah (ameen)
Hope to see everyone around and make lots of new friends
:salam2:

:wasalam: akhi :D ..

WELCOME TO TTI :D ...:lol:
inshallah you will have a good time here :D

jazakallah khair :)

Muslim 4 Life

Asalamu Alaykum warahmatullahi wabarakatu,
May Allah (swt) reward you all and also to continue to benefit from this site. Insha'llah.
Also may Allah (swt) keep us all on the straight path and increase our iman.

Abu Hurairah (Radhiallaho anha) reported:

Messenger of Allah (Sallallaahu 'alaihi wasallam) said,

"Iman has sixty odd or seventy odd branches. The uppermost of all these is the Testimony of Faith: `La ilaha illallah' (there is no true god except Allah) while the least of them is the removal of harmful object from the road. And shyness is a branch of Iman.''

[Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

Just thought i'd share that :D