who is the reciter please??

Baltajy

Assalam alaikom,
I was watching this quran video on youtube.com and the recitation moved me so much, I woulk like to know who is doing the recitation please?? Here is the link to the video:
[yt]UVFc1MzLEC8[/yt]

Thank you so much

perryhassan

This is in Kuwait Grand Mosque..reciter is mishary rashed al efasi. He is reciting Sura Ibhrahim Chapter 14 verse 28-52.
You can find some of his videos in the forum and also on islamway.com

A Muslim

recitation

:salam2:
Reguarding the name of the imam of masjid al kabir in Quwait is Shiek Mishary Rasheed al afasy

samiha

---------
Staff member
Assalam.

lol. SO THAT is why it is so hard to get his recitation all together on google. To really find variety of recitations u have to find all types of ways they spell his name.

Mishary Rashid al-afasy
Mishary el Fasy
Misharee Rashid al efasi
Mishary Rasheed al afasy
Mishary rashed al efasi

Same person, diff spellings...

sayfuallah

:salam2

dear brothers and sisters in the islam
i have a question were can i download a quran video clip of sheikh mishary rasheed al-fasy he is a good quran reciter may allah give him a place in janaat al -firdaus

:wasalam:

truthseeker

:salam2

dear brothers and sisters in the islam
i have a question were can i download a quran video clip of sheikh mishary rasheed al-fasy he is a good quran reciter may allah give him a place in janaat al -firdaus

:wasalam:

:wasalam: bro
check this virtual folder
http://www.4shared.com/dir/1421722/3af0420f/quran.html
It contains some of alafasy videos. Just click on the one you wanna download. Once the new window opens, you will need to wait for a little while till the download link appear.