*sister Sakeena*

palestine

Servant of Allah
Sister sakeena seems to be doing very well alhamdulillah. alive and well mashAllah. and i've got that from a trusted source. wasalamu alaikum.

Appa BK

Muslimah Light
Ssiter Sakeena!!!

Aslm Brothers and Sisters!

I loved the vdedication to Sister Sakeena! May Allah (SWT) grant her all that is wonderful in this world and the next Insha'Allah!

Sister Sakeena helped me through a very difficulit patch in my life, just by her lovely pink emails and kind words.

Jazaka'Allah Ghair sister for everything. you are deservant of all things wonderful!

take care everybody :hearts:

:wasalam:

Muslim 4 Life

Asalamu Alaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatu,
Sorry sister i don't know how to help you with that but i am sure some one else will insha'llah help you with that! :D
But i will remember you all in my dua's insha'llah!
Subhanallah! What a beautiful video and the dedication to you sister is very well deserved masha'llah and i ask of Allah to ease all your pains and difficulties and also the whole ummah and to make the straight path easier for us and also for Allah (swt) to take us all to jannatul firdaws! Ameen

Sakeena

salaam, I want to see the video too inshallah :girl3: sure sounds amazing.. *sniffs* Hey, am I famous or something?? :shymuslima1:

Sakeena

Hi SIS!!

Salaams sis Alesha, how are you?? :hearts:

LOL thanks sis, ur SOO SWEET! AWWWWW HUGSS!!! :hearts: mashallah! Hey, are you a new member sis? Take care, thanks for the bouquet of pink roses! LOL :hearts:

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu allaykum.

Welcome back dear sister. I do not know you, but mashallah other brothers and sisters do,so we are glade that you have joined us again.

May Allah bless you :tti_sister:

Al-Salam

Your Sister In Islam
:salam2:
Alhamdoullillah that our sister, and also my dearest friend is back on tti. It's really a shock for me to find out about this video just recently, since I've known sister Sakeena for quiet a while. If she had not told me about this I would have probably never found out about it. I wonder who this wonderful yet "unknown" person might be??? lol...

But as mentioned alhamdoulillah she is doing a lot better, since she can access tti at school. I got that from a very, very, very trusted source as well:lol:

Al-Salam

Your Sister In Islam
Jazaki Allaho kheiran sister Zayneb123 for putting this video on. It's actually my first time seeing it, so I'm very grateful that there a lot of people thinking about our sister Sakeena. once again, jazaki Allaho kheiran.

MutlekM

I still can't view it, YouTube is blocked at school, is there anyway you guys can have it on TTI Home Page inshallah?? Thanks so much! I LOVE YOU ALL FOR THE SAKE OF ALLAH (SWT)!!!!!

:salam2:
Lol my school has youtube blocked too. But alhamdullilah I got a laptop at home:).
Dont you got a library close by that you could use the enternet on.