Must See - Great Motivation‏

HIBBA2009

Daughter of Adam
:salam2:

The couple Ahmad 26 and his wife Fatima 25 are disabled. They got married last year. Ahmad does not have both hands while Fatima does not have both legs. The couple is disabled, but strong in their will.

part-007.jpeg

part-009.jpeg

Fatima is washing dishes in the kitchen
part-016.jpeg

Ahmad combs his hair by his foot

part-017.jpeg

Fatima is helping Ahmad to tie his hair

part-003.jpeg

Ahmad ironing clothes

part-005.jpeg

Ahmed and Fatima watching television and eating Breakfast

part-012.jpeg

Ahmad is washing his feet

part-015.jpeg

Ahmad is brushing
part-008.jpeg

Fatima spraying perfume on Ahmad's clothes before going out of home

part-006.jpeg

Fatima and Ahmed on their way to music and rehabilitation nursing sector workshops
part-018.jpeg

Ahmed and his friend practicing a piece of music

part-013.jpeg

Ahmad and Fatima help each other in home work

part-011.jpeg

Ahmed and Fatima doing lunch
part-014.jpeg

Ahmed and Fatima in chat and review their wedding pictures
part-010.jpeg

The young and passionate Ahmad sometimes speaks with God in solitude
part-004.jpeg

Fatima is listening to Ahmad's lovely poem

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
Jazakalla Hair for reminding me that I have a lot to do for the sake of Allah before my death.
Jazakalla Hair again for reminding me that I have to thank Allah.
Again Jazakalla Hair ....... for reminding me that these people are not disabled but DIFFERENTLY ABLED.....

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu allaykum

Barkah Allah feekh for sharing this story with us dear sister, it can wake up our hearts and remaind us that we always be thankfull to Allah Almighty for everything good that He gave to us,and the only way how we can be thankfull to Allah is with our good deeds,and avoiding that with what Allah is displeased.

may Allah bless you

:wasalam:

Muslim 4 Life

Asalamu Alaykum,
Subhana'llah!
May Allah reward immensely for sharing! Jazaka'llah Khair!
Allahu Akbar!
This is a reminder as sister faraa rightly pointed out, and which poses an important question ''Which of Allah's favors can we deny''!
-‘Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you both (jinns and men) deny?’ (Ar-Rahman 55:13)
We should all be grateful to Allah (swt) for everything and should thank Him for everything!
Allah reminds us this by saying:-
And [remember] when your LORD proclaimed “If you give thanks (by accepting Faith and worshipping none but Allah), I will give you more (of My Blessings), but if you are thankless (i.e. disbelievers), verily! My Punishment is indeed severe.” (Ibrahim 14:7)

Maryam Zainab

Proud to be a Muslim
:salam2: dear sister,

jajakillah for you for reminding me that Allah (SWT) has created me in perfect form with no defects. Alhamdulillah!!!.

:tti_sister: It reminds me about my duties towards my creator.

HIBBA2009

Daughter of Adam
walikumsalam

i m happy to see that u like it n it's bascially remind us that what is our duties ....in any condition we should always thank Allah..n always love ur husband/ wife in any condition :)

jazakallah khair brothers n sisters for ur nice words:)

May Allah bless All the muslims

HIBBA2009

Daughter of Adam
Asalamu Alaykum,
-‘Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you both (jinns and men) deny?’ (Ar-Rahman 55:13)
We should all be grateful to Allah (swt) for everything and should thank Him for everything!
Allah reminds us this by saying:-
And [remember] when your LORD proclaimed “If you give thanks (by accepting Faith and worshipping none but Allah), I will give you more (of My Blessings), but if you are thankless (i.e. disbelievers), verily! My Punishment is indeed severe.” (Ibrahim 14:7)

walikumsalam

jazakallah khair for sharing brother:d

May Allah bless u n ur family:)

hammu

Walikum Assalaam Wa Rehmatullah,
Masha Allah very nice to see those couple busy in their life though they are disable. Really, one should appreciate that. We are thankful to Allah SWT for keeping us safe aswell. May Allah SWT give them all what they wish in this world and here after Ameen.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:salam2:
jazakallah kahira my sister.no wonder we should be thanking ALLAH for everb it that HE bestowed us with.for it is only in it's absence that we understand it's importance.

Differently abled! mashallah!

that's nicely said sister faaraa"DIFFERENTLY ABLED".:)
and sis rayray noticing the MASHALLAH,am i misssing something???did you join us in our faith.:)

not that nonmuslims can't say mashallah.....just asking:)