Memorizing Mulk

:salam2: I am trying to memorize surah Mulk. And i feel it is so tough since one does not speak arabic. But pray that i complete it. When i do i will record it and hopefully you all will hear it :)

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
Assalamualaykum wa rahmatullah sister,

InshaAllaah I do believe that you will memorize the surah in no time. Im not an arabic speaker either. So we're in the same boat. When I was in boarding school before, we used to recite surah Al-Mulk every Jumaat's night during halaqah (that would mean on Thursday but Friday night).

And when you recite the same surah for numerous times even without the intention to memorise it, InshaAllaah the words will just come out of your mouth. But of course memorising by heart will ensure that the memorization last longer. InshaAllaah.

All the best sister.

Wassalam.

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:wasalam:,

mashallah. may Allah help you sister.

regarding recording ur recitation, pls make sure that only sisters and ur mahram hear it.

because you may recite beautifully and women are not allowed to beautify their voices in front of non-mahram.

PS: pls dont mind my adivce. :)

Muslim 4 Life

Asalamu Alaykum,
Insha'llah you will complete Surah Mulk!
Allah (swt) says:-
“If my servant comes closer to Me a hand span, I come closer to him or her an arms-length; and if he or she comes to Me walking, I come to him or her at speed.” (Bukhari)
So Insha'llah by you making an effort to memorize the words of Allah (swt) He will undoubtedly make memorizing easier and joyful too!