Sheykh Muhammad Al Arifi - Those Who Seize Live Coals

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
As Salaamalaykum waa rahmatullahi waa barakatahu.

Sheykh Muhammad Al Arifi - Those Who Seize Live Coals

Part 1 :

[yt]FNuZlJPBTJQ[/yt]

Part 2 :

[yt]eP6OeUdr4eY[/yt]

Wasalaamalaykum waa rahmatullahi

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
:salam2:

Ah! Shaikh Al-'Arifi!

He's my favorite lecturer..mashallah la qowta illa billah..he's very eloquent and on point in his lectures..his knowledge even the field of Arabic literature is excellent..mashallah!..he's quite popular amongst the youth in the Arab world (especially the Gulf area)...

If only all of his lectures were subtitled in the fashion of the videos posted by you akhi...I think many people who do not speak Arabic would benefit from him and his knowledge..may Allah bless him..Ameen!

Jazaka Allah every khair for the post akhi wa baraka Allaho feek fed dunya wal akhirah!..

:wasalam:

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member

Ah! Shaikh Al-'Arifi!

He's my favorite lecturer..mashallah la qowta illa billah..he's very eloquent and on point in his lectures..his knowledge even the field of Arabic literature is excellent..mashallah!..he's quite popular amongst the youth in the Arab world (especially the Gulf area)...

He is often referred to as Dr Muhammad Al Arifi. Is his doctorate in the field of literature ?

If only all of his lectures were subtitled in the fashion of the videos posted by you akhi...I think many people who do not speak Arabic would benefit from him and his knowledge..may Allah bless him..Ameen!

Ameen. They are more videos of him that are subtitled. I will try to post them as I come across them. All thanks to brother Abu Hudzaifah on youtube for taking the time to subtitle them. May Allah swt accept his efforts and reward him abundantly. Ameen

Jazaka Allah every khair for the post akhi wa baraka Allaho feek fed dunya wal akhirah!..

wa iyyaki respected sister. I hope other brothers and sisters on TTI also seek some beneficial knowledge from this thread Insha'Allah ta'ala.

Muslim 4 Life

Asalamu Alaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatu,
I agree with you sister yes he's really good! I have listened to him quite a few times like in a gathering with other people and he's like answering their queries and that. He gives lots of examples and yes Masha'llah his knowledge is quite broad!
Yes quite true because my Arabic is not that good so i only listen to his talks when their are subtitled which isn't that often!

Jazaka'llah Khair brother for sharing the video's, so his name is Dr Muhammad Al Arifi.
if you go on this you tube link and click on more info. on the right hand side then it says: ''he obtained his Doctorate's Degree (i.e. PhD) in the "Recitations and
Interpretation of the Quraan
" with a grade of "excellent" (mumtaaz) from the
Qur'aanic University of Umm-Darmaan in Sudan.''
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8lwAsHrTdE

btw, Ameen! (so May Allah (swt) bless sheikh Muhammad Al Arifi and also May Allah (swt) reward Abu Hudzaifah on youtube!)

Insha'llah everyone on TTI will benefit!

Wa alaykumu salam warahmatullahi wabarakatu

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
Asalamu Alaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatu,
I agree with you sister yes he's really good! I have listened to him quite a few times like in a gathering with other people and he's like answering their queries and that. He gives lots of examples and yes Masha'llah his knowledge is quite broad!
Yes quite true because my Arabic is not that good so i only listen to his talks when their are subtitled which isn't that often!

Walaykumsalaam waa rahmatullahi waa barakatahu dear respected sister :)

Masha'Allah he seems very knowledgeable from his lectures especially when it comes to narrating Hadeeth.

He speaks really fast at times, its hard for me to follow as well with my limited knowledge of Arabic. I think he is thoroughly prepared before he speaks, because at times it seems that he only stops for a breath. Possibly because he has limited time slot to be aired on the telly ?

Jazaka'llah Khair brother for sharing the video's, so his name is Dr Muhammad Al Arifi.
if you go on this you tube link and click on more info. on the right hand side then it says: ''he obtained his Doctorate's Degree (i.e. PhD) in the "Recitations and

Waa Iyyaki.
Sister, are you sure you linked the right video ? I don't think it is referring to the same sheykh.

btw, Ameen! (so May Allah (swt) bless sheikh Muhammad Al Arifi and also May Allah (swt) reward Abu Hudzaifah on youtube!)

Insha'llah everyone on TTI will benefit!

Ameen.. and I wish others benefit from it as well. :)

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member

Just to correct you ukhti...the link and information you provided above are not for Shaikh Al-'Arifi...they're for a different Shaikh...Shaikh Al-'Arifi has earned all of his degrees from The Imam Mohammad Bin Saud Islamic University...

BrotherInIslam7...

His degree is not in literature..no..but he has very good knowledge in it..as he enjoys reading (according to him)..and this is evident in the diverse knowledge he shares and the eloquence of his speech..mashallah

He actually has a bachelor's in *Usool Ad-Deen*...a Master's in *Usool Ad-Deen* with a specialization in *The 'Aqeedah and The Modern Madhaahib* and a Doctorate in that same field and specialization with a focus on the Sufi sects...

He'd been taught by Shaikh Bin Baaz..and Shaikh Abdullah Bin Jibreen (rahimahoma Allah)..and Shaikhs Abdullah Bin Go'ood..Abdul-Rahman Al-Barraack..and Abdul-Kareem Al-Laahim

If I am not mistaken..or my information are not old...I think he teaches in one of the Shari'a universities in Saudi Arabia as a professor...but I am not updated on this..so I wouldn't want you to take it for a fact...

May Allah grant us knowledge like that of his and that of the great scholars of Islam..and gather us with them in the highest of Jannahs..Ameen

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
^^ BarakAllahu feeki for the information respected sister.

Also, the way the videos are subtitled, it looks like they were actually subtitled by staff at Iqra TV.

This also reminded me that at times when I view Iqra tv in the evening (US evening time), the programs are subtitled. So if anybody is interested, Iqra Tv is broadcasted online here.