Where is my honour???

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

I have a question.....but I do not know is it mine or is it thiers???
If it is mine than it is worst for me.....if it is thiers than is worst for them.....where is my honour???
And You are the Light upon Light,and You are the Light of Heaven and Earth,and you know everything waht is open and hiddin,and you know honour of heart,sould deeds,and minds,and everything is teastifining You that,but still You are always there to folow every moment of someone life,so I know You know the best.

So I ask You the question that they have asked me...where is my honour???It is there in my eyes,words and deeds,or maybe it is hidden,somewhere.Oh my honour I never thought that you will be hard for me,but yes you are,you are making me to write all these words,you are making me on rebilium.

It is my rebilium to defend my honour.And against waht is my rebilium???My rebilium against something waht is untruthfull.I love rain drops,if they are serving to You,Oh Allah Almighty,how can I not love them.They look all the same but still they are not,and they have the same name,but still so diffrent they are.
Even if rain droops look the same they are diffrent,some are more shine than others,some are smaller,some are bigger,and some are closer to You,Oh Allah.

And yes because of You,I defend my honour,because Allah,what am I,I am only one more droop of rain.

And rain droops Loves You Allah,and I Love you too more than anything,and Your Messanger,and your Way,and all who are loving You.

How hard words they said,they do not know.And they..who are they.Maybe it is not they,mabye it is only one rain droop.

It is end of writeing,I said everything,or mabye not.

All praise to Allah who Is teaching mainking something waht they do not know....

Where is my honour???

Alhadmulillah it is HERE,and Alhamdulillah I have defend my honour.!!!

No,it is not yet end of my writeing....Now I have realised that my honour has never been brought in question.

Can you defend yours???

Written by, Asiya

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
Yes! I will surely defend my honour with the will and strength from Allaah The Almighty :)

Because my honour is inside me; it is within my faith, my soul, my beliefs and my character. That is where my honour is. And until the last few seconds for me to breathe in this world, my honour will always stay where it should be : inside my heart that is fill with Love and Hope only for Allaah subhanahu wa ta'ala The Most Gracious and Most Merciful.

Ok I thought that I would give it a shot to answer your question ;)
Not sure how did it go though.

Wassalam :)

Rashadi

mashaAllah very nice sister. honor is important and i would spill my blood to defend my honor or yours, sister.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:salam2:
mashallah sister,that is very nice.you are good with your words.jazakallah khiara for sharing this beautiful post.:)

may ALLAH put us among those who will be honoured her and in akhira.ameen

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

:mashallah: , sister asja are you a good writer :)

jazakallah khair

Baarak Allah feekh dear brother for your kind reply.:hijabi:

May Allah bless you.ameen

:wasalam:

Yes! I will surely defend my honour with the will and strength from Allaah The Almighty :)

Because my honour is inside me; it is within my faith, my soul, my beliefs and my character. That is where my honour is. And until the last few seconds for me to breathe in this world, my honour will always stay where it should be : inside my heart that is fill with Love and Hope only for Allaah subhanahu wa ta'ala The Most Gracious and Most Merciful.

Ok I thought that I would give it a shot to answer your question ;)
Not sure how did it go though.

Wassalam :)

Assalamu allaykum dear sister

Jazzak Allah khair for sharing your beautiful feelings Mashallah, they are so truthfull,and I agree with you that our faith is our best honour, the honour that we are reworded from Allah like Muslims.

I pray to Allah that He rewords you dear sister with honour on both worlds,ameen :tti_sister:

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
mashaAllah very nice sister. honor is important and i would spill my blood to defend my honor or yours, sister.

Jazzak Allah khair dear brother Rashadi for your kind words. Mashallah, it is blessings of Allah and honour to know good Muslim brother like you are.:hijabi:

I pray to Allah, to keep your honour always,and of all of us,ameen May Allah rise your honour on day of Judgment when there will no be other shade except the shade of Allah.ameen

mashallah sister,that is very nice.you are good with your words.jazakallah khiara for sharing this beautiful post.:)

may ALLAH put us among those who will be honoured her and in akhira.ameen

Baarak Allah feekh my beloved sister for your kind duas. :hijabi:. May Allah accept all your duas, that you wish for all of us.ameen
May Allah keep your deeds always good,so that you be honoured of Allah on onother world.ameen