i started wearing the hijab

alisenay

Brother and sister, first of all i am sorry that my english is not enough well to be able to explain excatly what i want, so i will try to do my best.
i need help...
if anyone can help me i would be pleasure..
well,i am a muslim, i am married and my wife is not muslim...i often watch the stories about convert people to islam,but usually most of them are in english language..i need some video which is in russian language. I really want to make my wife to watch them, but because of language i cant do it...so if anyone has such video in russian , i greatly ask to put here ..may Allah help us..pls keep us in your prays as weel

gadah911

السلام عليكم
. i com from mosmuslim country which is saudi so i do not have this truble but i can say to you the best answer is tell them why you wearing the hijab if thiy ask me
1)will u wear this forever?? i will say yes i will because the hijab is commandment from my god
3)what a torture!!!! i will say i wearing the hijab because the hijab is commandment from my god in arbi say (ان الله لا يضيع اجرمن احسن عملا) mean(
allah will not forget who do good thing )

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
Brother and sister, first of all i am sorry that my english is not enough well to be able to explain excatly what i want, so i will try to do my best.
i need help...
if anyone can help me i would be pleasure..
well,i am a muslim, i am married and my wife is not muslim...i often watch the stories about convert people to islam,but usually most of them are in english language..i need some video which is in russian language. I really want to make my wife to watch them, but because of language i cant do it...so if anyone has such video in russian , i greatly ask to put here ..may Allah help us..pls keep us in your prays as weel

Please send your question in a new thread.
I wonder how can you marry a nonmuslim. It is not allowed in Islam to marry to nonmuslims. Even it is not good to convert to Islam just for marrying. If a person studies Islam or is convinced by someone about islam and then converts then after that he can be married.

Anyway, you better bring your question in a new thread.

Wassalaam,
VE

Umm3mar

Salamo Aleikom

Masha'allah. It is great you've begun niqab.

Because I work with kids, I deal with their inquisitive nature constantly. Frequently they ask about my choice in dress. The key is being polite, yet firm.

"Aren't you hot?"
"Do you always wear that thing?"
"What does your hair look like?"
"Why do you always wear dresses?"

The questions get annoying after a while, but insha'allah, in the moments when I find the questions most frustrating, I make du'a that I can be patient and polite.

These came off the top of my head, with time, I can research for responses with Qur'anic references if you wish.

If I were you, I would answer in the following in this maner. (Depending on your relationship with the person).

1)will u wear this forever??

I only wear "this" when I am away from home. When at home I wear what I wish. // No one lives forever // I am strong in my beliefs, with the grace of God, I hope to continue to be strong to wear it.

2)now! wen will u remove this??
When I get home, I'll change into my leisure clothes.//
I am perfectly happy with my choice of dress. I don't plan on changing.

3)what a torture!!!!
Actually, I'm quite comfortable, thank you // The fires of hell are much more tortuous (sp?) don't you think? // You look to be more tortured in your skin tight clothes. Aren't you chaffed?

Muhammad_A

Penguin fancier
:salam2:
:ma:
Well done for being strong and taking the plunge!!!!! Niqab too........mahsallah. I used to wear it to uni too, i used to have to take it off coz i was in the lab mst of the time playing reasearch chemistry, but it was ok. Alhamdulillah, no one said anything and even my tutors were over compensting on the political correctness!!!! I now go part time niqab coz as a teacher its quite difficult.

What to say to people................... "this is me now, im still the same craz person inside the piece of cloth"

Believe me it will sort your friends out. You will soon learn whos hot and whos not........you only want good friends tho right?????

If people drop by the way side then let them, you probably didn't need them anyway!!!!! You may even find new friends!!!!!

Just take it easy and if things get tough, Allah is always there for you ok.

:wasalam:
A

As sallam alaykum Sister Aisha

Forgive my curiosity, but... How do you go "part time" niqab? :confused:

sajjuaiah

:ma: Dear Sister, I am very happy about your courage.

As you may aware many non-muslims are reverting to Islam as they know the truth. maybe someone beside you want to revert to islam but might he/she is afraid if they see you they might approach you.

Please sister we need the best muslima like you to have more courage to deal with this soceity.

May Allah help you in every difficulty.

know you have challenged shaitan (devil) he will come across your way in many forms.

Be dutiful to Allah he will protect you.

“And whosoever fears Allah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make a
him to get out (from every difficulty).
And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whosoever
puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him. Verily, Allah will accomplish
purpose. Indeed Allah has set a measure for all things”[al-Talaaq 65:2-3]

Whom so ever allah guides non can misguide; whom so ever allah leaves astray non can show them guidence.

:tti_sister:

:salah:
Keep it up

sajjuaiah

hey........ i started wearing the hijab....:blackhijab: it was all of a sudden..n not only the hijab but the niqab as well..so my college frnds were stunned (tho i have to remove my niqab due to techniqal reasons fr the practicals).
n den there was a shower of stupid questions... i laugh at thier questions n try to give humours ans...they have all these questions because they dont see ppl wearing it much around here.i stay in a non muslim country .
but the silliest quest. were
1)will u wear this forever??
2)now! wen will u remove this??
3)what a torture!!!!
i dont know what to tell them , how to answer dem so i require ur help frnds.plz give me some appropriate ans fr these questions..

jazakallah

:ma: Dear Sister, I am very happy about your courage.

As you may aware many non-muslims are reverting to Islam as they know the truth. maybe someone beside you want to revert to islam but might he/she is afraid if they see you they might approach you.

Please sister we need the best muslima like you to have more courage to deal with this soceity.

May Allah help you in every difficulty.

know you have challenged shaitan (devil) he will come across your way in many forms.

Be dutiful to Allah he will protect you.

“And whosoever fears Allah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make a
him to get out (from every difficulty).
And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whosoever
puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him. Verily, Allah will accomplish
purpose. Indeed Allah has set a measure for all things”[al-Talaaq 65:2-3]

Whom so ever allah guides non can misguide; whom so ever allah leaves astray non can show them guidence.

Abu Eesaa

Servant Of Allah
Salaam sister,

I just want to start to by saying Mashallah sister for you wearing your hijab and niqab. May Allah reward you for your good deed.

Sister you was asking how to answer people who make comments on ur hijab and people who ask u questions.

All you need to tell them is that ur wearing ur hijab for the love and pleasure of Allah alone and say you are a believer and Allah has odered the believeing women to observe hijab.
You can also tell them that u would rather wear the hijab and keep Allah happy, then take it off and please humans. becos when Allah judges you the humans will not be able to help u.

Salaam
Abu Eesaa

muslim .id

muslima.id

As salaamu Alaikum Wa RehmatUllahi Wa Barkatahu.

Its really good sister MashAllaah tht u have started ur hijab.

thre r lot of ppl out thre comment but the answer to ths is tht even thre scriptures whether thre are hindus or christians speak about hijab but it is only we muslims who practice it Alhumdulilah.

If u need i'll help you to quote thre scripture inshAllaah.

May Allaah Bless you n your Family.

As salaamu Alaikum Wa RehmatUllahi Wa Barkatahu.