How to resolve this matter

Bilal Ahmed

Islam my way of life
Salaam to all my brothers and sisters,

I would if you lot could help me find an answer to this problem.

I have always believed that Muslim should be like one big happy family, it shouldn’t matter which country you come from or does it? Should Muslim act differently to other Muslim depending on which country they are from. I don’t think it make a different because we all Allah creation and follow are religion according to the Qur’an and the way are prophet Mohammed (PBUH) said it should be followed. Anyway let me get to the point.

The problem that I have it that I cant understand why certain Muslim like Pakistani and Bengali cant get along , is it because there from to different country.
Im an open minded person who like to seen every Muslim brothers and sisters living in peace and being happy. I have friends that are Pakistani and Bengali, but when im with my Pakistani friends they always say bad thing about Bengali, and when im with my Bengali friends they said the same about Pakistani, I have try to make them understand but cant get it into there heads. They are always in there own group and I have hardly ever seen any Bengali and Pakistani mix together. Its even in the community there are Pakistani masjid and Bengali masjid they all go to there own masjid you will hardy see a masjid full of Bengali and Pakistani together. I feel that this is totally wrong how can we solve this matter and make every Muslim get along.

Any suggestion on how to resolve this Matter anyone.

irfi84

walaikum salaam Br. Billal

Most Pakistani and bengali have probelms with everyone not just Each other. its more of cultural issue. in pakistan and Bangladesh usually people follow Islam partially which means many muslims in pakistan and Bangladesh are looking for Duniya and thier Desires. Most Probably i Think Islam is spreading in west for the same Reason. There is a verse in Quran in Which Allah says " If you dont follow this religion In a proper way , I Will make Others my followers and They will be not like You". I will Give You Refernce in short While Let me check It in here. So the Best Advice is to Do Dawah to Those People. Which means Just deliver the Message to Those Muslims That You Find Dont Get along with Other Muslims. One Big Question is Do They follow Islam and atleats pray five times or just attend Jumma (Friday) Prayer.

Jazzak Allah Khair

samiha

---------
Staff member
wa alaykum salam.

it's not always so simple. I wasn't going to reply to this, but ok this is how i see it. It is NOT right for Bangladeshi's and Pakistani's to do this, but many of them have deep fueds.

Historically Bangladesh was a part of India for a long time, then it became part of Pakistan. Finally in after a long time it gained liberation, independence and what not. However, during this period there were deaths on both sides. There were treacheries and innocent people died at the opposition hands. There was so much corruption and fitnah. I wasn't there and I wasn't born, but that's how it goes.

After this, many times these to nationalities don't want to meet up. hmm... like many Pakistani's wouldn't come if we invited them to our house but would fly to another Pakistani's house. they have their own programs and Eid celebrations.

THis is not right, and this is not so with all people. I hope you don't think that all people are like this, because they are not.

:wasalam:

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
It is quite different here in Singapore. I went to a mosque for friday prayers where you see Africans, arabs, malays , whites and chinese all praying together side by side, smile at one another. This is the beauty of islam. We are taught about racial harmony here since small. We have a special day called racial harmony day where the chinese will wear the malay clothings...and some arabic traditional dress.

BintMuhammad

Staff member
Wa alaikumussalaam,

If one truly loves Allaah swt and fears Him, he does not say anything bad about other tribes or races. It just simply means that those people who generalize are not practicing Muslims. You'll never see practicing Muslims mocking other races or tribes.

Umm3mar

Salamo Aleikom

As humans, we are the most arrogant creatures on earth. As Muslims we should be better than that, but many are not.

It is a test at times being Muslim in a non-Muslim country. "Good ol' boys" spitting in your face, College frat guys shouting from their SUV's "Go back to your country, you ___" Being denied a job for no legitimate reason.

Subhan'allah, subhan'allah, reunions with our Muslim brothers and sisters should be comfortable, like coming home. Due to animosities among arabs or non arabs among each other, it isn't

As a revert, I have felt welcome in most circles of classes/races of Muslims.

The times when I have not felt welcome was when I chose to break the social barriers that we often encounter in Islamic gatherings by sitting with women of another ethnicity who spoke no English. After giving my salams, salams were returned, a moment or two of awkward silence, and then they continued on with the conversation (that I apparently was intererupting).

Frustrated, I move on to another table of older women, who also don't speak English, but with this group, smiles and lovingly patting their hands is sufficient. No further communication is required.

My husband, who is Moroccan, harbors some animosity towards other Arabs. He feels that some in our community look down on him because he is Moroccan. Apparently there is Arab discrimination as well.

Egyptian, Moroccan, Saudi, Pakistani, revert, "born" Muslim, who cares?
We all will be accountable and exposed before Allah SWT in the day of judgement.

Ultimately our only solace is Allah SWT.

It would be nice if our ummat could step up though.

Bilal Ahmed

Islam my way of life
Salaam Brothers and Sisters,

Thank you for your comments. it seem like i cant do anything about it so i ask all brothers and siters that visit this site to make Dua to Allah that all Muslims borther and sister can live in peace with one an other without any cultural differences. PLEASE MAKE DUA CAUSE I FEEL LIKE I WONT BE HAPPY UNTIL I SEE PEACE BETWEEN BROTHERS AND SISTERS

Thank you may Allah be happy with you all.

assalamualikum brother and sister.

i am a bangladeshi and living with my parents in germany.

the reason to hate is: there is a history between this 2 country.
1971 the bangladesh was east pakistan and pakistan called as west pakistan.

they didn´tt gave the rights if those people who lived in bangladesh .
and at last then wanted to separte them self but the west pakistan didn´t want that .1971 26 march they start to killing people and rape our mothers and sisters. after 9 month war ,3 million dead bodies and 0.2 million mothers sister lost their (respect) pakistani soldiers left bangladesh.

what is happend its allready past.

as a muslim i never hate a pakistani brother.
we go in jamaat for 3 days ,40 days ,we learn togehter
and those brother feel also sad what the soldiers did.
but who is not related with islam they still against bangladeshi people and say a lot of bad comments.

we can also reasearch the history.

but i would like to say we should learn from those histories and improve our selv to walk together as muslim brothers

jazakallahu khair.

wa alaykum salam.

However, during this period there were many deaths on both sides.

for your kind information there were not many deaths on both side.

there were less then10,0000 pakistani soldiers not normal people.
and on another side there more then 3 million people and 200000 mother and sisters lost their ......
and we should not forget that histroy,,we should learn from this history.

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
AssalaamuAlaikum,

I would like to give the detailed anatomical view of this issue.

First of all I would acknowledge to Brother Junaid Hasan, that it is true that there were many cruel actions by Western Pakistan's army on the people of Banbladesh, but actually it was the Mukti Bahni's terrorists who used to go to the Indian side by crossing border and get the training and come back and spread the killing and rapings. There were some evidences of Mukti Bahni and India's faking Pakistani Army by wearing fake costume of Pak army.

Now I would give the general view to all and specially to Brother Bilal and Junaid.

In the eyes of Allah, only that person is at higher rank who is more Muttaqi and Pious.

Now I would give comparitive details of both Pakistanis and Bangladeshis.

Bangalis in over all, have/had more tendency towards hindu culture due to the lack of some things, such as their language being far from Arabic (not far from Urdu but arabic). They were considered more close to the violence which can be seen in the people of subcontinent region (uncivilized people, neither make queue on bus stop nor do they stop from spitting here and there and their traffice and other issues, in Pakistan, India and Bangladesh).

With above fact, it is not to be taken as granted that all the bangalis were/are like the above mentioned but I am here to give overall tendency.

Now on the side of West Pakistan (currently Pakistan), Many people and politicians in general did not give the proper rights of Banghalis on the basis of their being part of Pakistan and even more in Population as compared to West Pakistanis.

But specially the Pakistani Army did not have the moral grounds to give the value to Bangladeshis. (ofcourse there are many army officers who hated their senior officers and collegues for their nasty attitude). So the nasty officers from the West Pakistan's Army did not thing bangalis to be humans.

Now this is the situation of Pakistan and Bangladesh both that most of the people are Pakistan and Bangladesh were away from Islam and kind of anarchists.

i- Some Bangalis (who ofcourse they did not have the complete athority delivered by West Pakistani Government) were very violent in nature and brutal (who were away from Islam), they joined one of the worst enemies of Muslims i.e. Indian forces, and formed "Mukti Bahni", which did many many rapes and murders and Pakistani Army was named for all of them.

ii- On the other hand , Pakistani army was not undiciplinded (not violent because of the nature of profession) but many Pakistani army's men had feeling of pride and thinking bangalis not to be humans (And pride "kibr" is one of the worst things Allah SWT dislikes people). Along with the army was the support of ugly politicians from West Pakistan. It is to be noted that many West Pak army officers killed many bangalis brutally in the same way the Mukti bahni and other culprits killed Western Pakistanis and some arrested Pakistan Army men. (Both innocent bangalis and lower ranked Pakistanis uffered while higher level pigs enjoyed it).

So in general, neither West Pakistani nor bangladeshis were portraying true image of Islam.

Now in above mentioned situation of inter-hatered, who the hell will not enjoy and try to get benefit from it??? That was the time when India saw the fruits of its conspiracies and hypocricies. So they gave their full support and training to the annoyed and aggressive people from bangal (while it is a fact that the source of hatered was majorly due to discrimination from Western Pakistani Army, politians and other people).

Yet a point is to be noted, that the good Muslims from both Bangal and Pakistan are the blessing of Allah SWT. Some of them are even much better than the Muslims in the West (who do not have much liberty about Islam).

The situation of Bangladesh is miserable, yet Pakistan is not less miserable but even worse. Pakistani people are suffering the "Army syndrome" since Pakistan was made. And the most ugliest part is that the army officers at higher ranks are much more ugly and discriminatory for the civilians of Paksitan as they were with Bengalis. That is why Mr. Mushy (Musharraf) is occupying Pakistan on dictatorship and claims to be the ally of the worst Fitnah of the time, i.e. America.

So, Brothers and sisters, Quran is the only scale of Truth and Justice. Pakistani by killing any other Pakistani/bangladeshi or any other Muslim, is not the Muslim were require. Same is true for Bangalis.

Islam asks for Justice, as the biggest Philosopher, Politician, Guide, Leader and Professor of the world, Muhammad (SAW) said that even if His own daughter Fatimah (RA) would have stolen something, He would have cut her hand.

003.103 وَاعْتَصِمُوا بِحَبْلِ اللَّهِ جَمِيعًا وَلا تَفَرَّقُوا وَاذْكُرُوا نِعْمَةَ اللَّهِ عَلَيْكُمْ إِذْ كُنْتُمْ أَعْدَاءً فَأَلَّفَ بَيْنَ قُلُوبِكُمْ فَأَصْبَحْتُمْ بِنِعْمَتِهِ إِخْوَانًا وَكُنْتُمْ عَلَى شَفَا حُفْرَةٍ مِنَ النَّارِ فَأَنْقَذَكُمْ مِنْهَا كَذَلِكَ يُبَيِّنُ اللَّهُ لَكُمْ آيَاتِهِ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَهْتَدُونَ

003.103 And hold fast, all together, by the rope which Allah (stretches out for you), and be not divided among yourselves; and remember with gratitude Allah's favour on you; for ye were enemies and He joined your hearts in love, so that by His Grace, ye became brethren; and ye were on the brink of the pit of Fire, and He saved you from it. Thus doth Allah make His Signs clear to you: That ye may be guided.

Al-Qur'an, 003.103 (Aal-E-Imran [The Family of Imran])

003.092 لَنْ تَنَالُوا الْبِرَّ حَتَّى تُنْفِقُوا مِمَّا تُحِبُّونَ وَمَا تُنْفِقُوا مِنْ شَيْءٍ فَإِنَّ اللَّهَ بِهِ عَلِيمٌ
003.092 By no means shall ye attain righteousness unless ye give (freely) of that which ye love; and whatever ye give, of a truth Allah knoweth it well.

Al-Qur'an, 003.092 (Aal-E-Imran [The Family of Imran])

If you have any question then ask, or dont like any of my comments then forgive me please.

WassalaamuAlaikum WRWB,
VE.

Bilal Ahmed

Islam my way of life
i dont think language has anything to with it cause there are alot of Muslim nation which there language is far from arabic. just cause urdu and arabic are close it dont mean that they are closer in islam then any other nation.

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
i dont think language has anything to with it cause there are alot of Muslim nation which there language is far from arabic. just cause urdu and arabic are close it dont mean that they are closer in islam then any other nation.

My bloved brother in Islam,

I think I have wasted all my time in writing that long detail.
In all that long article you just saw one thing? and that is the most minor one?

I addressed the language issue in the same context of conflict.

I wonder, does it take much high level wisdom to understand such a simple thing that:

Even if a physically disabled, charcoal black and ugly looking person from Bangladesh is good in taqwah then he is very bloved to me. And if an urdu speaking person, very beautiful and good in health, is not good in faith then he is of no value to me.

Similarly, Knowing arabic language does not make an arabic brother special, BUT it gives him the edge/benefit of knowing and reading quran and understanding its arabic meanings better than a person who does not know arabic.

Language is not the scale of Taqwah, but it is scale how much close it is to arabic to give you much more ease and advantage to understand the language of the ultimate Letter of Allah SWT to the Mankind (i.e. Qur'an ).

Please come out from your bubble of 'ours and theirs' and 'mine and his'.

I being in a non-Islamic country have some bangladeshi friends too. And I told them the same thing, that the issue was not the language, but the more closer bound to undrestand the meaning of Quran better.
Urdu contains a big percentage of arabic words, so it becomes granted for a person to understand many Arabic meanings directly without any difficulty.
And ofcourse ultimate goal should be to learn Arabic completely.

Wassalaam.
VE.

AssalaamuAlaikum,

salam my dear respect brother.
at first you should know the correct history and also be sure what you are telling about.
do you know what means mukti bahini?
i didn´t wrote a bad words about my pakistani brothers.but you are bubbling a lot of things which is really disgusting.my own uncle was a member of mukti bahini.
what should you do my brother, when when some soldiers rape your sister or mother?.
i dont know what you are gonna to do.but most of the mukti bahini members were the brother of those sisters or sons of those mother who lost their .......
i didn´t wanted to write like this,but you pressed me to write such of things.
the pakistani soldiers left 200000 bastards in bangladesh.and the reason of weak iman of bangladeshis is the reason of 1971 war.
we can never believe how muslims rape our mothers and sisters.
you were not present at that moment , so dont speak what you dont know.i have a lot of brother who went to school in pakistan and they also told us the same histories and i asked also some pakistani soldiers whom i meet at tongy ajtema.
but actually it was the Mukti Bahni's terrorists..

brother if you tell this sentence infront of a muttaqi and pious moulana ,he is gonna kill you my brother.

In the eyes of Allah, only that person is at higher rank who is more Muttaqi and Pious.

if muttaqi and pious brother left to rape mothers and sister ,, you be the judge.

Bangalis in over all, have/had more tendency towards hindu culture due to the lack of some things, such as their language being far from Arabic (not far from Urdu but arabic).
what you want to mean with language? do you think you understand quran better then us? if it is ´then you are also practising more then us? then why you pakistani brothers cheat a lot of brothers? why you press the people to speak your language at 1952?
read history brother read the history.
about culture? prophet mohammad(sw) weren´t born in pakistan ,ok? so you know which religion you had before islam.now a days there are also very big tempels of hindus in pakistan.

they joined one of the worst enemies of Muslims i.e. Indian forces, and formed "Mukti Bahni", which did many many rapes and murders and Pakistani Army was named for all of them.

and brother be aware whta you wrote in this sentence.

So in general, neither West Pakistani nor bangladeshis were portraying true image of Islam.

i am also aggre with this.

i hope you will be inform you after this massege more deeply.

visionusman

being content
I really did not intend to be a part of this argument but I think I have little choice. The more accurate version of the history of the conflict has actually been portrayed by brother Junaid. To state my neutrality on the issue; I have a Pakistani origin not a bengali origin, and therefore if I choose to side with the Bengalis on this one then at the least my neutrality should be considered worthy.

More specifically I am seraiki; we have traditionally always sided with the army. However I now consider that unfortunate. Not only were the Bengalis wronged when their leader was denied the right to govern Pakistan (read the Hamoodur Rahman Commision report for an accurate assessment of the historical facts surrounding the tragic conflict), but the Pakistani army in their typical charcter of cowardice displayed barbaric behaviour. Most of the rapes were no doubdtedly committed by the proud men who dishonour mankind in the shape of Pakistan's army.

Don't take my word for it; read the commission report which was always witheld from the public's eye untill it was leaked by the Indian intelligence. The document had no national security issues as was claimed, rather the issue was of the charcter of our ruling elite.

acctually those people who are not related with islam they have problem with the pakistani brothers.
and those who are related with islam they never tell something about the others..

because bad peoples are bad and their nationality is not related with their dids.

and if some reports shows that mukti bahini rape their own sisters and mothers and killed innocent soldiers then what can we say something on that topics.
when my own uncle was a mukti bahini ,who fight against those pakistani soldiers and lost his legs.
may be the indians propogate to start a war but the bullet which found in body of all those 3 million peoples were from pakistani soldiers or the childrens were they basturds from those pakistani soldiers.

i know the about the commision report.
leutenant hamidur rahman was a pilot and he stole a fighter plan to fight agains those people who tried to destroy his mother land and to rape his 200000 mothers and sisters.

if you were on the place of hamidur rahman i dont know what you did.

may be brother you think i am aginst pakistna or something else ,,but its not like that.

i spend a lot of time with my pakistani brothers in mosque more then my family.

and i also learn urdu language because of islam, but those people whos iman are weak why should we press them to left their mother language and to speak urdu language.
is it fair?

muslima_1

just a thought

:salam2:
Virtualeye I don’t think what you are saying here is right, just because you read some articles or you were told some stories doesn’t mean that you know the truth. The only people that know what happened there is those people that the unfortunate things happened to and those who did it although they don’t want to take responsibility but Allah knows who did what... it is sad that people do crazy things and still say their muslims if we were following the Quran and Sunnah none of these things would happen, the world is not as great as you think it is…there some bad things happening in the name of religion… My country had a civil war and we claim to be 100% muslims tell me why my uncles and my cousins, my mother’s cousins, my father’s cousins were killed in their homes? And the same would have happened to us if we did not flee! so for you to come out here and say such things is wrong! And also the language issue…. I have seen arabic speaking people who don’t pray and do un Islamic things and also I saw Arabic speaking Christians.. so what happened! it is not like they don’t understand the Quran like you claim here if that is the reason.. What is going on? I think It has nothing to do with the language it is the person, do you want to follow the Quran and Sunnah? then It does not matter what language you speak all you need is pure heart, good intentions, and that you afraid of Allah and the day of judgement when you will be judged what you did in this life…learning Arabic is not that heard, what is heard though is striving for jannah, we have to follow the Quran and Sunnah and hopefully all these bad things won’t happen inshaAllah

I hope I did not offend anybody these political things get to me as I have been a victim of these kind situations which is one of the reasons I hate politics, I’m trying to forget the past and hope Allah forgives me for all my sins :astag: I’m studying my deen now more than I ever did and hopefully those kind people that misuse our religion can be stopped with the Quran and Sunnah inshaAllah.
:wasalam: :hijabi:

Bilal Ahmed

Islam my way of life
how do we reslove this matter

Asalaam alaykum brothers and sister,

This is going a bit over the top now, i didnt want people to get offended, upset get into an agument when i put this on. i just want to find a way for all us Musilm brother and sister to live together in peace as muslim should do.

Im a muslim that all i need to know, i wont class myself as an bengali, pakistan etc. Please everyone look at the bigger picture for the sake of Allah the sooner we can unity as one big happy muslim family the better it will be for us, people from other religons will then see the love one muslim has for an other muslim and by seeing that insha-Allah they will think twice and insha-Allah come into Islam and join into are ever growing muslim family.

My dream is to see one big happy muslim family, im always making Dua for this to happen so please borthers and sister i ask you once again please make dua for this dream for mines to come ture.

Borther and sister please do not carry around any hate in your hearts for one an other, the more love you give out the more you will get in return.

visionusman

being content
Allah tests us so that the people sitting on the fence have to choose a side. I think the divide between the righteous and the ignorant is becoming increasingly clear.

The entire East Pakistan/Bangladesh saga was another episode to clarify the state of our armies. The men in uniform represent the Pakistanis no more than the muslim rulers represent the ummah. If you were to judge the Pakistanis by way of the actions of the country's army, I'm afraid you would have misjudged them grossly.

As for the entire muslim ummah to get together under one sunnah; the hour shall not come untill that has first been established. InshAllah.