Ahmadiyya

Dr.Khan

:salam2:

I'm glad I have found this forum.. it has some very interesting topics and helpful people. Now, my friend who is an Ahmadiyya is very interested in converting to Islam. I have stated a lot of things about Ahmadiyyaism that have questioned his belief. Is there anything I should tell him to make him feel a 100% that his current religion is false?

MutlekM

:salam2:

I'm glad I have found this forum.. it has some very interesting topics and helpful people. Now, my friend who is an Ahmadiyya is very interested in converting to Islam. I have stated a lot of things about Ahmadiyyaism that have questioned his belief. Is there anything I should tell him to make him feel a 100% that his current religion is false?

What is Ahamdiyya?
:wasalam:

Dr.Khan

What is Ahamdiyya?
:wasalam:

The followers are also known as Qadianis.. what they believe in is the false prophet Mirza Ghulam Ahmad who spread his message in what is now Ahmadabad India. If you want I can go into detail or you can search on google.. but be careful with google as we can't trust some of the sources

MutlekM

Rashadi

islam is based on 5 pillars and the first is that only Allah has the right to be worshipped and muhammad is his final messenger. ahmadiyya violate this by saying that the person who started their cult was a prophet. they also believe that jesus was put on the cross but survived and moved to india where he died, yet the quran states that he was not crucified but it only appeared so and Allah raised him and saved him. their beliefs put yhem outside of islam and neither sunni nor shia muslims recognize ahmadiyya as muslims. tell your friend to research islam and read quran. i am sure he will see the difference inshaAllah. waleykom salaam