Contacted the local Islamic Center

Frank_H_Smith

New Revert 2010
I contacted the local Islamic Center yesterday by email. I explained that I was a new revert and would greatly appreciate instruction in Islam. I was given a warm welcome and the name of a sister and her phone number. I assume that she will put me in touch with a brother who can help me to learn the basics of wadu and salat. I plan on contacting her early next week. Alhamdulillah!

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
Asalamu alaykum (a muslim greeting)

Firstly, WELCOME TO ISLAM brother! My name is Zaynab, just take the 123 out.:) LOl! I beleive yours is Frank. So it's nice meeting brother Frank. I pray that God makes your journey to ISlam a wonderful one. And i pray that God makes your life in ISLAM as happy as ever. May you enjoy this beautiful religion and may you play an imporatnt role in ISlam someday.

With best wishes
From Sis. Zaynab:D

wasalam

suumaya

Assalamu alaikum brother
I am glad you are seeking basic education about Islam. It's very important for all of us to educate ourself about Islam. May Allah (SWT) make it easy for you.

JustaSisLovinLyf

passion for Islam
MashaAllah brother!!

everytime i read that someone reverted to Islam i get tears in my eyes because im also a revert myself and Im so happy yet another person found the beautiful gift that is Islam. May Allah guide you brother through this time and provide the best means for you to learn about this deen inshAllah! Congratulations on becoming muslim, its the best thing that can happen to you, and never ever let anyone talk you out of being muslim and convince you it is flawed in any way- there will be many who will try, its a test of faith. but remember, some muslims you meet might not be the best example of islam, but dont let that discourage you. remain strong. Im so happy for you!

shichemlydia

salam alikoum brother
well done brother, hope they will give you the most important thing to start with, do not hesitate or get ashame to ask question here.....it is our pleasure to help.
may allah help you ameen
wa salam alikoum

almanar

Seeking Allah's Love
assalamualaikum warahmatullah wabrakatuh.

my brother may Allah bless you with strong faith in Him and patience.

Ameen.

hana*

I wish you every success in your endeavours to learn wudu and salah- with every step you take and every letter that you learn your reward in increased twice-fold, and up to many times over.

as a side note: Do you know that on the day of Judgement, the Prophet peace be upon him will recognise us as Muslims, by our wudu- these areas where wudu was done will be illuminating on the day of judgement.

May Allah keep you strong on this deen and use you as He did in christianity, but more inshaAllah

vanfaiq

:salam2:
Alhamdulillah
ALLAH has shown u the only way of life n i hope you will do ur best hereafter
I hope you will find the purpose of your life INSYALLAH
:wasalam:

Frank_H_Smith

New Revert 2010
I have been growing my beard for a few months now. Last night, I trimmed my mustache off completely, I watch Muslim Videos and notice some Muslim do and some don't. I read up on it and read a Sunnah that said The Prophet Muhammad (Salla Allahu 'Alayhi Wa Sallem) trimmed his mustache. With Allah's help, I will also be pleasing with the large things Insha Allah.

alf2

Islam is a way of life
SUBHAN'ALLAH! :D

I hope your experience is a blessed one. I have not began to go to a Masjid yet, I did not have the means. But soon i will have transportation, and will begin going to a Masjid near me with the women's center. I'm so psyched, alhamdulilah :)