Introducing Myself Again!

mdmuslim

Salaam Alykium wa Ramatullah!

It has been a long time I have posted on this forum, but Alhumdillah I am back. I am a revert to Islam, currently in the military, learning my deen as best as I can, and thankful for the gift of Islam and guidance.

Wa Salaam,
Richard

asmaesasasa

salam alikoum

I am new here , just registered today. and the first post i saw is yours, its so nice to read this kind of news which is so beautiful. Mashallah. May God give u always a beautiful and happy life. Salam alikoum

mdmuslim

Thank You!

Wa Alykium as Salaam,

Thank you for your kind words. May Allah(SWT) grant you mercy and guidance in all that you do! Amin.:salah:

4mMadara2Amina

So nice...

It is awesome to see so many posts of intorducing of many people who are joining this site. It just mean it is right place of peace and that here can find really a lot of information.
It has been just first day for me here and am happy I found this site.
Most welcome back here for you Richard :)
Stay safe! InshAllah :hijabi:

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
Waalaykummusalam wa rahmatullah,

Welcome back. Nice to have another member that adds to our community. When I first registered I wasnt active either until a few months later.

Alhamdulillah for ur reversion. Keep on learning as well to all of us. InshaAllaah will increase our faith along the way.

May Allaah keep us steadfast and firm in His path. Aminn

Wassalam.

shichemlydia

salam alikoum brother
welcome to islam, welcome to this forum, hope you enjoy your stay with us and have an informative time here.
may allah swt keep you on the right path, ameen
wa salam alikoum