bismillah...

Imad

Assalmoelaikoem warahmatullahi wabaraktuh,

Welcome dear brother. Yes, alhamdullilah muslims are everywhere.

Take care

Wassalmoelaikoem warahmatullahi wabaraktuh,

Imad

tiaaja

i'm sorry i forgot to tell about me
i'm Tia, 26 years old, i live in jakarta indonesia. i'm a teacher.

abmaliktech

Wallahi! i was really confused ! ! i dont know what i will call you brother or sister ? ? ?:confused: Anyway :SMILY206: :laughing-dancing: :jumpclap: :SMILY128: :SMILY27: Inshallah you gain more knowledge from here as what you can contribute to us!

A

addan

hi tia

salamu alakum
hi bro our sis lol
hi tia jast i know is the muslims is every whre
the many was converters and many was muslim poun back allaah
11/9 after the mislims growing on this eath alhamdu lihaah
i hope u under stand wat i mean

As salaamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatu,

Welcome ukhtee, alhamdulillah I am able to be a part of the welcoming committee once in a while and it is rahmatullah to know that there are those of you, born in this deen and among the practise.

“O Allaah provide us with the provision of our hearing, and our sight, and our strength as long as we are alive and make it a legacy from us.”

Excuse me ukhtee, I didn't complete a line there. I meant those raised in this deen who accept others who revert to the deen of islaam, especially those from alternate lands around the world.

tiaaja

muslimah

Wallahi! i was really confused ! ! i dont know what i will call you brother or sister ? ? ?:confused: Anyway :SMILY206: :laughing-dancing: :jumpclap: :SMILY128: :SMILY27: Inshallah you gain more knowledge from here as what you can contribute to us!

i think the tittle of my reply will answer your question. i am a muslimah. i'm sorry, bro.