Problem

MutlekM

:salam2:
I have a question that is a wide problem for muslims and especially(according to statistics) Arab muslims. Well It was a usual highschool day for me as a freshman everthing was going good until I got to my P.E(physicall Education) class I wass changing into my P.E clothes and I was talking to a kid about the new muslims who came to this school and then all of a sudden this conversation happens:

Kid: Well it doesnt matter how many muslims there are because we are gonna that guy named Allaah:astag::astag::astag:
Me: He is not a guy Allaah is The one worthy to be worshipped exalted God.
Kid: doesnt matter we are gonna kill him:astag:
Me: you cannot kill God
Kid: You know what **** God:astag::astag::astag:

After that I got mad and wanted to beat the crap out of that kid but I was thinking that it will hurt me and all muslims reputation as well and so I manage to control myself.
I want to know what is the right reaction to this kind of behavior from a kafur.
Peace

ShyHijabi

What, is this guy like...10? His insults are so immature that it reminds me of some kid saying, "Yo momma dresses you funny." Seriously, rool your eyes and ignore the pathetic loser, he is just feeding off your reaction. Or let him know you feel sorry for him, that the hellfire burns.

MutlekM

What, is this guy like...10? His insults are so immature that it reminds me of some kid saying, "Yo momma dresses you funny." Seriously, rool your eyes and ignore the pathetic loser, he is just feeding off your reaction. Or let him know you feel sorry for him, that the hellfire burns.

He is about 15.
:wasalam:

mdmuslim

Salaam,

He is just searching for your reaction. He knows that he is getting you mad, and is hoping you will do something, so that he can tell his friends about it and laugh. We are told in the Quran to not even sit with such people, so limit your interaction with him as much as possible. Who can tell, it may be that Allah (SWT) will guide him to the truth, in'
shallah, in time.

Wa Salaam,
Richard

MutlekM

Salaam,

He is just searching for your reaction. He knows that he is getting you mad, and is hoping you will do something, so that he can tell his friends about it and laugh. We are told in the Quran to not even sit with such people, so limit your interaction with him as much as possible. Who can tell, it may be that Allah (SWT) will guide him to the truth, in'
shallah, in time.

Wa Salaam,
Richard

InshaAllaah he will be.

Frank_H_Smith

New Revert 2010
As Salamu 'Alaykum.

Here in the United States of America the majority of people are ignorant (uneducated) about Islam and The Middle East. Also, it is very possible that the boy with whom you were talking thinks that The United States is at war with Muslims and that Allah is a Muslim leader who "claims" to be God.

I am old and a new revert to Islam. Does Islam have "tracts." Christians use tracts to spread their message. I am thinking of something small that has a brief explanation of Who Allah is, Who Muhammad was, and What Islam is. There is a condition known as xenophobia which means a fear of the unknown and unfamiliar. It is what leads to racism, wars, and misinformation. Perhaps, your classmate simply needs to have Islam explained to him.

I didn't take the time to check if you are a boy or girl; so, please forgive me if I guessed wrong.

You might ask your teacher in social studies if you could do a short introduction to what Muslims believe. I know it is a big thing to talk in front of a classroom of kids, but think of how much good you could do.

If you don't think you could do that, perhaps you could arrange for your teacher to give a short presentation on tolerance.

I once fought in a war in a place called Vietnam. Many people here in The United States didn't know that it was a civil war between North and South Vietnamese and thought all Vietnamese were our enemies. I am giving you a very simplistic view of that war just to show you that people often just don't have the facts.

I hope this helps.

MutlekM

As Salamu 'Alaykum.

Here in the United States of America the majority of people are ignorant (uneducated) about Islam and The Middle East. Also, it is very possible that the boy with whom you were talking thinks that The United States is at war with Muslims and that Allah is a Muslim leader who "claims" to be God.

I am old and a new revert to Islam. Does Islam have "tracts." Christians use tracts to spread their message. I am thinking of something small that has a brief explanation of Who Allah is, Who Muhammad was, and What Islam is. There is a condition known as xenophobia which means a fear of the unknown and unfamiliar. It is what leads to racism, wars, and misinformation. Perhaps, your classmate simply needs to have Islam explained to him.

I didn't take the time to check if you are a boy or girl; so, please forgive me if I guessed wrong.

You might ask your teacher in social studies if you could do a short introduction to what Muslims believe. I know it is a big thing to talk in front of a classroom of kids, but think of how much good you could do.

If you don't think you could do that, perhaps you could arrange for your teacher to give a short presentation on tolerance.

I once fought in a war in a place called Vietnam. Many people here in The United States didn't know that it was a civil war between North and South Vietnamese and thought all Vietnamese were our enemies. I am giving you a very simplistic view of that war just to show you that people often just don't have the facts.

I hope this helps.

MashaAllah big bro you were in the Vietnamese war. But as for the kid he knows about Islam from World History class which I even showed them how we prayed and told them what we say in prayers. They even had to memorise the pillars of Islam. I think he just has a misunderstanding of life which probably led him to become Athiest. And InshaAllah I will see how much he knows about Islam. O yeah and I am a bro:)

4mMadara2Amina

Well he might not be yet sure of what the truth is. Some are believers by heart in 5 years old, some in 50 years old, but there comes time when we regret what we have done. InshaAllah it happens sooner than later.
Even he said those words trough his mouth we know who is behind this. Will come day and he will understand his mistake.
And that is why also me will say - ignore what he might say. Most important is what you are feeling and how strong is your faith to not fell under some such a benefit as this one. (wish my English is good).
Even we need to tell and let many more people know Islam, we can do it, so do you. You ahve been told him, answering him - your knowledge, so be happy :)
Allah bless you always.
Stay safe. Amin.

Your sister, Amina.

Fatih*

If it were me I'd debate with him right there on spot and shut him up.

If he is an athiest, I'd disprove him badly, if he was a christian, I'd disprove him badly, make him feel dumb.

Frank_H_Smith

New Revert 2010
It is so strange that the kid said they were going to kill Allah. That is why I thought perhaps he was thinking that Allah was a person and not The All Powerful Creator of the Universe. There is so much false and malicious information spread about Muslims and Islam that I always tend to think that if people are exposed to the truth, that they will "come to their senses."

Unfortunately, that isn't always the case. Young people in The West lack proper role models and often have little or no supervision or guidance from parents; consequently, they lack self respect and respect for others.

I suppose that the decadence that is so prevalent now has been insidiously creeping into our society for decades.

I am sorry that I wasted so much of my resources over the years that could have been spent to provide for Muslim schools and spent in way that pleases Allah. I am honest in stating that the money I spent over the last thirty years on hobbies, homes, and cars could easily have been used for so much good. I hope to be a better steward of my finances in the future, Insha Allah.

MutlekM

Well he might not be yet sure of what the truth is. Some are believers by heart in 5 years old, some in 50 years old, but there comes time when we regret what we have done. InshaAllah it happens sooner than later.
Even he said those words trough his mouth we know who is behind this. Will come day and he will understand his mistake.
And that is why also me will say - ignore what he might say. Most important is what you are feeling and how strong is your faith to not fell under some such a benefit as this one. (wish my English is good).
Even we need to tell and let many more people know Islam, we can do it, so do you. You ahve been told him, answering him - your knowledge, so be happy :)
Allah bless you always.
Stay safe. Amin.

Your sister, Amina.

Your English is good mashaAllaah and thanks for the support and may Allaah bless you too sis.
Peace:)

MutlekM

If it were me I'd debate with him right there on spot and shut him up.

If he is an athiest, I'd disprove him badly, if he was a christian, I'd disprove him badly, make him feel dumb.

Lol I used to be that way and think that I could beat anybody in a religious debate I found out very soon that I couldnt awnser many questions. So I decided to learn from now on and then when I become more confident I will be able to win any debate InshaAllaah. Since I dont want to take the chances of losing and possibly ruining somebodys chance of finding the truth.

MutlekM

It is so strange that the kid said they were going to kill Allah. That is why I thought perhaps he was thinking that Allah was a person and not The All Powerful Creator of the Universe. There is so much false and malicious information spread about Muslims and Islam that I always tend to think that if people are exposed to the truth, that they will "come to their senses."

Unfortunately, that isn't always the case. Young people in The West lack proper role models and often have little or no supervision or guidance from parents; consequently, they lack self respect and respect for others.

I suppose that the decadence that is so prevalent now has been insidiously creeping into our society for decades.

I am sorry that I wasted so much of my resources over the years that could have been spent to provide for Muslim schools and spent in way that pleases Allah. I am honest in stating that the money I spent over the last thirty years on hobbies, homes, and cars could easily have been used for so much good. I hope to be a better steward of my finances in the future, Insha Allah.

True bro people are not thinking about Islam the right way. They will InshaAllaah find the truth for all we have to do is spread this great truth. And dont feel sorry for the past. Here is a saying that goes around in my family except this is the translation:
As for yesterday, it has vanished, along with all that was in it.
As for tomorrow, you may never see it.
As for today, it is yours, so work in it.

darequam

I'll just say ignore him for that particular time, then later when u feel he's cool headded then talk to him and explain all...