Assalam alaikum

sumaya_graham

Bismillahi rahmani raheem

Assalam alaikum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuh,

My name is Sumaya I'm 26 years old and a revert to Islam. I'm English but live in Spain with my parents.

I work at an English radio station and enjoy my job. I like most activities but love to learn new things and travelling is a favorite too but I don't get much chance at the moment to go too far, Insha Allah one day soon.

Hope to meet some of you soon and Insha Allah we can discuss and learn islam together.

Fi amanillah,
Sumaya

Muslim-

Bismillahi rahmani raheem

Assalam alaikum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuh,

My name is Sumaya I'm 26 years old and a revert to Islam. I'm English but live in Spain with my parents.

I work at an English radio station and enjoy my job. I like most activities but love to learn new things and travelling is a favorite too but I don't get much chance at the moment to go too far, Insha Allah one day soon.

Hope to meet some of you soon and Insha Allah we can discuss and learn islam together.

Fi amanillah,
Sumaya

:wasalam: sister

welcome to the forum, and enjoy your stay. Do you work at a UK radio station or is it a Spanish one?

cool at living in Spain, a lot of Brits live in Spain, I guess they love the weather and culture!

muslimah 786

assalamualikum sister ,

welcome 2 the forum sis i am also new here and i really love this forum
you will 2 sis inshallah

sumaya_graham

Radio

Assalam alaikum,

Well it is a Spanish radio company but this particular one only broadcasts in English. Yes there are lots of English here, however I'm not sure if that is good or not..jejeje. I've lived here for 12 years now and am kind of Spanglish really.

Ma'salama,
Sumaya