anxiety or jinn??

NourAlDeen

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.

Praise be to Allah, Lord of the Worlds, (2) The Beneficent, the Merciful. (3) Owner of the Day of Judgment, (4) Thee (alone) we worship; Thee (alone) we ask for help. (5) Show us the straight path, (6) The path of those whom Thou hast favoured. Not (the path) of those who earn Thine anger nor of those who go astray. (7). (Al-Fatiha, from ayah 1-7).

Laailaha ilallah, Muhammada rasuullallah (salallahu aleihi wasalam)
The Prophet salallahu aleihi wasalam said: "Whoever witnesses that there is no god but Allah and that Muhammad is Allah's Messenger, Allah forbids the Fire from touching him." Narrated by Bukhari and Muslim from `Ubada ibn al-Samit.

Asalamu aleikum wr wb.
Subhanallah, I experience the most scariest/weirdest things when I try to sleep. I dont know what to do, I have told it my ma'alim and he told me that I was suffering anxiety, I have been to the doctor he said the same, but this is different.

Mostly am the last person who falls asleep, and when it happens and I close my eyes I get somethin heavy placed on my body, and I would not be able to move, scream, open my eyes or do anythin els than reciting the quran inside me, and alhamdulillah it helps whenever I recite it, but it happens again whenever I close my eyes, sometimes more than 3times.

I thought I was the only person it happen to, but my sisters experienced the same once.

I dont know what to do, am so scared. I wish I knew what it was, but what I know is that it can't be anxiety.

Everytime I recite the quran the thing let me go. And I sleep with al-baqarah every night, but I didnt did it these nights. Some nights while am listening to al-baqarah and tryin to sleep, I feel very heavy and find it hard to breathe, but not extremely as sometimes..

Do anyone of you know what it may be?? or experienced the same..

InshaALLAH ta'ala I really hope there is someone who know what it can be and what I should do about it. Jazakallah khair.

Fi amanillah
Wa billahi tawfiiq.

stargazer

Clear Skies!
I have never heard anything like it. But Quranic verses are indeed a cure. Perhaps it is caused by Jinn.In that case reciting Baqara would be good as prophet SAW said:

Shaitan is barred from any house in which Surat al-Baqarah (2) is recited

Latifabonu

Alhamdulillah
dear brother/sister my sister was having the same problem she didn't sleep at night and always was telling me to do not sleep and sit with her coz she scare to close her eyes but my father tell her always when she want to sleep firs lissen al-Baqarah then sleep it will help and realy it help her after 4 days everything was fine and every night she was sleeping like a baby so keep reciting or lissening surah Al-Baqarah May Allah help u Amin!:tti_sister:

zelim123

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.

Praise be to Allah, Lord of the Worlds, (2) The Beneficent, the Merciful. (3) Owner of the Day of Judgment, (4) Thee (alone) we worship; Thee (alone) we ask for help. (5) Show us the straight path, (6) The path of those whom Thou hast favoured. Not (the path) of those who earn Thine anger nor of those who go astray. (7). (Al-Fatiha, from ayah 1-7).

Laailaha ilallah, Muhammada rasuullallah (salallahu aleihi wasalam)
The Prophet salallahu aleihi wasalam said: "Whoever witnesses that there is no god but Allah and that Muhammad is Allah's Messenger, Allah forbids the Fire from touching him." Narrated by Bukhari and Muslim from `Ubada ibn al-Samit.

Asalamu aleikum wr wb.
Subhanallah, I experience the most scariest/weirdest things when I try to sleep. I dont know what to do, I have told it my ma'alim and he told me that I was suffering anxiety, I have been to the doctor he said the same, but this is different.

Mostly am the last person who falls asleep, and when it happens and I close my eyes I get somethin heavy placed on my body, and I would not be able to move, scream, open my eyes or do anythin els than reciting the quran inside me, and alhamdulillah it helps whenever I recite it, but it happens again whenever I close my eyes, sometimes more than 3times.

I thought I was the only person it happen to, but my sisters experienced the same once.

I dont know what to do, am so scared. I wish I knew what it was, but what I know is that it can't be anxiety.

Everytime I recite the quran the thing let me go. And I sleep with al-baqarah every night, but I didnt did it these nights. Some nights while am listening to al-baqarah and tryin to sleep, I feel very heavy and find it hard to breathe, but not extremely as sometimes..

Do anyone of you know what it may be?? or experienced the same..

InshaALLAH ta'ala I really hope there is someone who know what it can be and what I should do about it. Jazakallah khair.

Fi amanillah
Wa billahi tawfiiq.

Assalam Aleykum My bro/sis

WallAhi I have the same problem. And I also didn't no what it was, (I hope Allah forgives me if I am wrong) but its written in the Qur'aan that there is a Djinn (I don't no the name of this djinn) who sits on your chest while ur asleep and indeed its hard to breath or to move if that happens. I recited Ayat Al- Kursi before sleeping but still I had the same :( This happens only if you didn't pay attention to one of your prayers at that day! correct me if I am wrong

Talat

dear sister recite ayatul kursi before going to bed, and say allah's names before going to be , Allah will sure protect you, sleeping with light on helps as well.
:wasalam:

NourAlDeen

What about bein scared of you own mirror image??

I have a mirror infront of my bed, and at night when I want to sleep I really get scared of my self,. When ever I look at it, I feel I look intense, straight and scary and if I try to smile to remind my self that its just me and my mirror image, I really get scared. Subhannalah!

I feel like somethin els is smiling and looking at me through my eyes or those eyes and look doesnt belonge to me.. At the night I try to dont look at the mirror..

Am scared and dont even
dare to get off the bed in the morning when I want to pray Fajr.

Inaa lillah wa inaa leeihi raaju'uun, and yes even though I am listening to al-baqarah, recited the 3 last surah and ayatul kurs am feelin the same..

Quddusiyyah

Asalmualykum dear brother or sister in islam

when I went madrassah my shieck told us the manner and etiqqute of when going to sleep and being protected by Allah

basically

make wudu before you go to bed
Read I mean actully recite the last 10 verses of surah al Baqrah
recite:
Ayatul kursi (once)
surah al Iklas (three times)
surah al falaq (three times)
Surah An-naas (three times)
the blow into you hands and wipe all over you body three times

insahllah I hope this works for you but the key thing is to do it sincerly and believe that Allah will help you and ask Allah for proetction, rememeber only Allah can help you.

and try not be scared to wake up for fajar beacuse you never know perhaps you fall alseep after fajar and first of all missing your salah intentionally is the worst thing you can do, so have faith in Allah and be strong

If you ever need some one to talk to im hear to listen :)

FreedomFighter

:wasalam:

Do you have computer at home, and do you have Qur'an installed in it? What I think you can do is to open Qur'an recitation at night, maybe the whole night. You can put on reciters like Abdul Basit because he doesn't recite so fast, so if you put the mode to play automatically like the first three surahs (or as many as you think), then it should last for some time during the night. You can put the speakers on so that it can be heard for much part of the house, but not so loud that maybe you can't sleep. You can do this every night. Just a suggestion.

zelim123

There is no such verse in the Quran.

Thanx for correcting akhi, I already doubted about it and may Allah forgive me for making such a fault :( I said this without knowledge:(

But I read this on a islam website so it could be from a hadith (Allahu Alim)
maybe any of you know this hadith about that Djinn and I really can't find it back... :mad: