burried my uncle today

nizar83

aselemu aleikum wa rahmatulah wa barakatuh

this morning we have washed our diceased uncle,put him in the white traditional kfen, and then layed him in his funeralbox so that he can be transported to morocco on monday were he will be burried inshallah ta3ala..

we made du3a for him directly after the dhuhr prayer al hamdulilaah, as the sunnah allows us and teaches us.

i ask you my brothers and sisters filaah, to make du3a for my uncle and every muslim under the ground.

may allah ta3ala have mercy upon us ..ameen

all i can advice you is, beware our time...its very limited wolahi...do good today! dont delay 3amal as saleeh..

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
Walaykumu salaam warahmatullahi wabarakatu
May Allah bless his soul and turn his grave into a garden from paradise :tti_sister: Ameen. SubhnAllah, he has now entered into the next life, the World of the Unseen. Akhira has already started for him...

May Allah save him and all of us. Ameen

Almaas

:salam2:

Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'un. Ameen to the duas above.

Sorry to hear that brother. Another wake up call for us to realise preciousness of our limited time. Wish the best for you and your family InshAllah, Allah SWT give you sabr and strength.

:wasalam:

Talat

Please accept my Condolences , may Allah reward him jannah.
Inna lilah wa inna aliha rajiun
:wasalam:

nizar83

aselemu aleikum brothers and sisters

wolahi your dua bring joy and hope..al hamdulilaah we have eachother as ummat mohammed salalahu wa3alayhi weselem. ALLAHU AKBAR kabeeran wal HAMDULILAAH katheeran

today i saw en i experienced the real ummah subhanallah..im in france in a city i had no contacts in..and still with the mercy of ALLAH aza wajal we have been surrounded from minute 1 with good people, with nieya and mahiebba fi sabeel ALLAH..

subhanallah, all of them we knew my uncle, even the ones that only knew him as the man that always walked to to mosque to do prayer, they all said they are witnesses of his imaan..

to die on your way to prayer in the masjeed is a beautifull thing, and i think i can find my peace in knowing he died as a shaheed, muthma-ina..

may ALLAH azza wajall reward you and bless you..

IbnAhmad

Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'un.

May Allah SWT widen his grave and have mercy on your Uncle. I pray you meet him again in Jannah Tul Firdows. Aameen.

HIBBA2009

Daughter of Adam
Asalamalikum

Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'un.

May Allah bless his soul n reward him jannat-ul-firdous Ameen!!!!

zelim123

Waaleykum Assalam,

May Allah grant him with Jannah !! May Allah help you and your relatives to stand strong with your Iman. Losing an relative is hard and it makes you think about your own death. We all have to die and InshAllah we'll meet each other in Jannah.

palestine

Servant of Allah
May Allah swt grant him Jannah. and for me today, it was exactly a month ago my brothers were killed. anyways, i wish the best for you. Wasalamu Alaikum.

Hudda

Inalilliahi wa innailahi rajeuun! May Allah azawajal forgive his sins and may he hold his kitab on his right hand. May he not see the punishment of the grave and his question may Allah azawajal make it Yaseer Ameen Ameen :tti_sister::tti_sister:

sahen

Asalamu Alykum

inaa lillah wa inaa illayhi rajioon. Translation. We belong to Allah and to him we shall return.

May Allah forgive all of our dead. Ameen
And also brothers and sisters please let it be a lesson for all of us when someone dies.

Can someone please clarify if it is permissible to send a deceased over seas or not? Jazakum Allah khair.

:salah:

MahyarEL-Prince

Studying Islam...
alhamdu Allah ta'ala ! Thanks for your kind words, La ilaha illallah ! Your family member is blessed to die a muslim, may all the dua's be accepted for him, and keeep ya head up things will be okay inshAllah :)

nizar83

aselemu aleikum, al hamdulilaah..death indeed is a haq upon all of us..

inshallah we will die in a state of islam.ameen

to respond to a question or statement made in another post, yes it is permissible to send a muslim's body to be burried in either his home country or another islamic country, as long as all effort is been made to do this as briefly as possible.

wa allahu a3lam..as we speak now my uncle is going to be sent to tetouan morocco from paris france..tomorrow inshallah ta3ala he will be burried there before the asr prayer.

aselemu aleikum, and again this is what islam is all about, standing strong with eachother as a real ummah, especially in times of calamity.

i thank you for your wonderful dua and i pray to ALLAH ta3ala that they will be accepted.
\
barakallahu fikom