My way to Islam.

4mMadara2Amina

As salamu aleiykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh my sisters and brothers. May this day blow for you all- a nice news, lovely weather and peace into the mind and heart. Ameen.

This morning I feel really good to share my opinions and write my own comments on few of the topics what have been read here into turntoislam lounge.
While I have been doing that there was a question how was I turn to Islam- the story of it. So I just simply think as I haven't said yet, I will do this -this morning.

My story starts around before 3 years, when I got the computer for the studies and also internet. I got to know some friends from Arabic countries as Kuwait, Egypt or Pakistan etc.Time passed, my studies kept growing and I didn't have time to talk with them too much. But sometimes I use to ask about what exactly is Islam.

I always (before enter Islam) have been believe that there is only one God. I was a cristian lady, but didn't believe that Jesus (Alaihi Salaam) might be a God. When I started to look closer I didn't understand how he might be a God if his mother Maria (R.A) got a miracle to be a mother without the man. Than step by step I kept in my mind a promise to look forward and read about the Islam. Than one of my friends have been sent to me a few bucklets about Islam. Than I felt very good and I was glad to know soemthing. But as they were an introducing and I had studies I didn't put big pressure to learn more. After a while I felt very bad again. Didn't understand properly why was that. But than again came time and I started to try and find anyone who might help me to know about Islam.

What I felt from the Muslim brothers and sisters was the love, care and kindness.I have very sad story about my family and kind that is why also I was villing to have sooooooooo nice family as Muslims are. And I think this was the main point to follow the Islam. I felt this is the thing what Allah Ta'ala wish to show me , wish to lay on me as he does for others too - as a blessing to believe on Him.

Of course I was need a time to say myself and be sure that Allah Ta'ala is the Only One God. But to be honest for me it took short time, because many times before (around 3 and half months) entering Islam I use to feel it is what I wish.

But before I got to enter Islam I met a one Muslim brother whos name was Abdullah. It might sound funny or crazy, but really I thoguht it Is a sine from Allah Ta'ala that he will be the one who will help me enter the Islam. Why? Well for me his name always was reminding me 'ALLAH'. And at the end it was true ALHAMDULILLAH.

*I know now that it is not good say someone might remind me of Allah, but that time it just happened. Also that I can't contact with brother in Islam, but that time I had very less knowledge and didn't have any good sister who might teach me Islam.

Before reciting the lines to become a Muslim I had very hard studies each evening to just make sure am going to do right step. I had a lot of time, because this year I took free year from studies.

And when again I started to know the Islam I felt wonderful!!! One more thing what made me think. Than after enetering I was start to think how will I tell this to my family.

It was very hard. But right now they all have been accept it somehow. Still ofcourse they have mind about that I need to wear Hijab. But my mother Evija has accepted it and also tryign to call me Amina not Madara. For her it is hard so still there is Madara. For sure in my heart I always will be close to this name. But Amina (InshAllah will be soon offcial name) make me closer to Allah Ta'ala.

Talking about Hijab. For me it was straight ahead after saying lines to become as Muslim- to wear it. It didnt make any problems for me. Why? Because lately I have been tired to look for the women who ' looks better' if there are less clothes on the body. Especially innto music video clips.

I felt and so do now, am pleasant, happy and proud to wear Hijab. I can say that already I have been get a good treatment from non-muslims outside of my country, as a prove to myself. But the story is that in my country- Latvia, the muslims i have been tried to contact with were very , very unpolite (Allah Ta'ala forgive me.).There is not many muslims. And am sure can soemwhere into the internet find an informaiton about it. The ones who I have been contact with didn't respond or simply said in so short way that for sure the words were telling for themselves - go away. Maybe they were thinking I might joke that am a new muslim, but let it be. Alhamdulillah I have met many good Muslims outside of my country.

So do my first visiting in mosque was in Sweden and in time when I did nikkah. It was most wonderful day in my life time.

About society in the Latvia- I should be very carefull if am wearing hijab outside of my home. It wont be anything bad if another ones might shout soemthign bad and all, because I might carry it and ask Allah to forgive them, but there is possibility that gangs, or simply drunked people might throw stones on you, hit and so on. That into my eyes is very sad, Just because of this reason soon am going to leave my country InshAllah.

I am sure I Havnet tell all I was wish to, but if anyone of you has a more questions than i will going to answer. Now I have time to visit doctor so meet you later, InshAllah.

With the best of regards and thank you for reading,
Your sister
Amina.:muslim_child:

arzafar

:salam2:

Subhannallah, we are very proud of you dear sister. it's amazing how Allah can guide whom He wills.

FreedomFighter

:wasalam:

Alhamdulillah that Allah guided you to Islam, may Allah keep you strong in your faith. Reading your story is an inspiration, and when coming to Islam you have the biggest family :)

MashaAllah your mother is very supporting. Some revert Muslims have so hard time with their families and their parents don't want to see them and they have problem a lot.

Maybe the Muslims you had contact with didn't respond or responded in a short way because they were busy or are having their own problems. I don't know if they meant to say a message go away, maybe they couldn't help you enough because of some reasons. ;)

I agree with you, some people may hurt you or say really bad things because of hijab, especially in non Muslim countries. May God protect you.

I'm glad to read your story, it is wonderful to have you in Islam. If you have any questions on Islam, you can surely ask here.

Take care sister Amina (nice name you chose ;))

4mMadara2Amina

>*<

Alhamdulillah that Allah guided you to Islam, may Allah keep you strong in your faith. Reading your story is an inspiration, and when coming to Islam you have the biggest family :)

MashaAllah your mother is very supporting. Some revert Muslims have so hard time with their families and their parents don't want to see them and they have problem a lot.

Maybe the Muslims you had contact with didn't respond or responded in a short way because they were busy or are having their own problems. I don't know if they meant to say a message go away, maybe they couldn't help you enough because of some reasons. ;)

I agree with you, some people may hurt you or say really bad things because of hijab, especially in non Muslim countries. May God protect you.

I'm glad to read your story, it is wonderful to have you in Islam. If you have any questions on Islam, you can surely ask here.

Take care sister Amina (nice name you chose ;))

Well I have just mother. I have been beside here always maybe that is why we have kind a opend mind for many of things what usually can be very hard for others to accept.

About Latvian Muslims I can't say too much. But there is simply negative aspect of the way they were. I know, that people can be busy and all. Because even me soemtimes is busy as each of us, right? But if there is need to wait more than 2 months for even reply and than its not only short but kind unpolite answer than its not nice :( They have been few whom I have tried to contact and I can't say all are like this. But my impression of them has been so low.... InshAllah in future my country has wonderfull Muslim brothers and sisters. Ameen.

I am happy that you have been enjoying to read my story :)
You too take care always.
:hearts:

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu alaicum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu dear sister Amina.

Mashallah, your story is really wondefull and beautiful. SubhnAllah wa Alhamdulilah that Allah has gudied you towerd Islaam. All new Muslims are facing a loot of problems for practising thier faith, especaily in non Muslim societies, but with Allahs help, everything will be fine. You will be in my duas dear sister,and I pray Allah make it easy for you and one day guide your parents as well towerd Islaam. amen. :tti_sister:

I love you my sister in Islaam. :hearts:

May Allah keep you always in blessings and happiness.

4mMadara2Amina

>*<

Assalamu alaicum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu dear sister Amina.

Mashallah, your story is really wondefull and beautiful. SubhnAllah wa Alhamdulilah that Allah has gudied you towerd Islaam. All new Muslims are facing a loot of problems for practising thier faith, especaily in non Muslim societies, but with Allahs help, everything will be fine. You will be in my duas dear sister,and I pray Allah make it easy for you and one day guide your parents as well towerd Islaam. amen. :tti_sister:

I love you my sister in Islaam. :hearts:

May Allah keep you always in blessings and happiness.

Thank you sooooooooo much :)))))))))))))))
So do you as my all brothers ans sisters are in mu dua's :))))))))))

believers_path

:salam2:
:ma: sister,subhanallah it is indeed Allah guide and help those who want to help themselves.
jazakallah for sharing your story.
:SMILY34:May Allah help us and keep us firm in faith Aameen

Frank_H_Smith

New Revert 2010
As Salamu 'Alaykum,\

Very encouraging story. Thank you for sharing it.

Mycket uppmuntrande historia. Tack för att dela det