Christian secret messages in guns?

Frank_H_Smith

New Revert 2010
As Salamu 'Alaykum,

What I find really offensive is not the promotion by individuals of their religions, but the attacking of Islam. I came across these two sites while researching via google various subjects. The first is an outright attack on Islam and the second is a borderline covert attack by a woman who gave a few links which portray Islam as a religion of hate and violence.

As akhil has posted in another thread, why not use open and honest debates instead of covert means. I am sure that no one is offended or threatened by someone who believes that they have the truth and want to share it. But, to profess a belief that one opposes in an attempt to spread propaganda without allowing for rebuttal by one with an opposing view seems more like warfare than proselytizing.

I live in an area of The United States which if xenophobic and hostile toward anyone professing a belief system other than Christianity, Agnosticism, or Atheism. Hopefully, this will change, Insha Allah.

mdmuslim

The problem is, one can only have a debate with a person willing to back up their beliefs. Most of those who feed of hating Islam are not willing to offer intelectual or sensical reasons for their hatred. I am sorry to say, they hate for the sake of hatred, Much like the KKK, the Neo Nazi's, and their like. And, sorry to say, some of our own ummah which insists on using Islam as a battering ram for their own political gains. Some people have to hate to justify their existence. They cannot stand to see themselves as equal, they must feel themselves superior. They cannot concieve of humility, they must maintain their pride. And their ignorance, their pride, their arrogance will land them in the hellfire. It is sad.
Wa Salaam
Richard