Question about water doing fast.

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
And also to add to the above, my father's done some Ramadan fasting research since his field is Biochemistry, and its proven that Ramadan fasting detoxifies the blood and gives a chance to the kidney especially to get rid of its toxins. Just basically, its a chance for the whole body to go through a repair and rejuvenation period. I used to know a lot more of the details, but its been a while since I read that research so the details are hazy to me.

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
:salam2: sister,

JazakAllahu Khayran for sharing that with us. If you happen to find the research please share it with us, it would make an interesting read.

Wasalaamalaykum waa rahmatullahi

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam
I still don't know if I am fasting today (as it is Monday) than I can't even drink a water? I am not sure about this.

As this morning I only got to know that there should be fast on Monday and Thuesday than I wish to know before doing somthing wrong.

This than will be my first time to fast :)

Villing to hear soon the answers.

Your sister,
Amina.

It's optional not compulsary dear . Fasting Ramadhan is compulsary .

And you stop eating and drinking , avoid lying , cheating and bad manners while fasing :)

4mMadara2Amina

>*<

It's optional not compulsary dear . Fasting Ramadhan is compulsary .

And you stop eating and drinking , avoid lying , cheating and bad manners while fasing :)

Aha, now I think fasting is very good not only to get avoid from toxic and all bad things, but just think more of the way we are doing and all :)

seckinsosyal

as-Salamun Alaykum,

There is an internet adress who shows salah times of lots of countries(it shows the times also for Riga), and there are some language support:
namazvakti.com

:inshallah: it will help you

Anas said,
The Prophet, peace and blessings of Allah be on him, said:

"Have the meal before dawn, for there is blessing in the meal before dawn." (Bukhari 30 : 20.)

Abu Hurairah reported,
The Prophet, peace and blessings of Allah be on him, said:

"When one forgets and eats and drinks, he should complete his fast, for Allah made him eat and drink." (Bukhari 30 : 26.)

:salam2:

World Peace

Islam is Light
Salamo alacom warahmato Allah wabarakato Sister 4mMadara2Amina

Hope you are fine. You said that you cant hear the calling of prayer, because its not a muslim country, and that it has only 2 mosques.

"Athan (Azan) 3.8 allows you to hear automatic Athan (Azan) at the right time five times a day on every prayer time. Most Accurate Prayer times, Qiblah direction, Hijri Islamic Calendar, and many beautiful Athan (Azan, Adhan) sounds. More than 10 Million Athan Downloads Worldwide. The most popular religious software..."

http://islamicfinder.com/athanDownload.php

I hope you find it useful.

Wasalamo aleacom warahmato Allah wabarakato

4mMadara2Amina

...Wa alykom As Slam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu....

Salamo alacom warahmato Allah wabarakato Sister 4mMadara2Amina

Hope you are fine. You said that you cant hear the calling of prayer, because its not a muslim country, and that it has only 2 mosques.

"Athan (Azan) 3.8 allows you to hear automatic Athan (Azan) at the right time five times a day on every prayer time. Most Accurate Prayer times, Qiblah direction, Hijri Islamic Calendar, and many beautiful Athan (Azan, Adhan) sounds. More than 10 Million Athan Downloads Worldwide. The most popular religious software..."

http://islamicfinder.com/athanDownload.php

I hope you find it useful.

Wasalamo aleacom warahmato Allah wabarakato

It will be usefull- am more than sure. Really big thank you :hijabi:
May Allah reward you :tti_sister:

4mMadara2Amina

...Salam alykom Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu....

Well I am fasting on Mondays for now except Thursdays, because I want prepare myself for Ramadan. But for Mondays it is because Prophet Muhammed (P.B.U.H.) Birthday. There need to read more about it. Am not yet having so big knowledge about this. But actually that is why Islam is so hard in some ways. As a new muslim who convert it not has been living in country and being muslim since childhood- very hard to know everything in one step. Everything needs to know slowly ( as in my case) otherwise I might mix something or simple when someone ask me to say what new I know- I am not sure will I say truth. Lets hope someone might help you in this. You might make a new tread for this question :hijabi: