Short & Sweet & HAPPY!!

4mMadara2Amina

>*<

It is sooooo beauty =)))))))))))))))) Best best of greetings may fly on your side =)))))))))))) am very very happy for you =)))))))))

aSmileAday

salam!
Sisters & Brothers, as you know, if you're reading this, I will say my Shahada in less than 24 hours Inshallah!!!!! However, I was wanting to wait to tell my family, in my own time, one on one......This will not be happening since they now know.....Things are not going well with them at all alhamdollah and is causing my heart to hurt just a small amount. This in no way does not and will not shake me, break me, or plant any doubt in my mind because Allah has given me the peace of mind and heart to know that I am making the correct choice......I am praying for Allah to give me strength, and guide me to respond the correct way when faced with their questions & accusations. To give me a considerable amount of courage and patience during the next couple days, weeks, months or years until they accept the decision i have made. As one of my dear sisters told me a few days ago, this would probably be one of my first tests, and it is......Please, keep me in your prayers I hope this finds you all well and blessed......

~Stefanie:tti_sister:

seckinsosyal

:salam2:

al-Hamdulillah that Allah honoured you with Islam.

"So, verily, with every difficulty, there is relief: Verily with every difficulty there is relief." (94/5-6)

"O ye who believe! Seek help with patient perseverance and prayer: for Allah is with those who patiently persevere."(2/153)

beautiful is islam

sister you make me wan cry this beautiful . allahakbar. am just really happy for you. may allah always keep you on the straight line sister. you and every new musilm and old ones. you are like the first person i know who is do this. i love you and good luck may allah be with you.:tti_sister:

Hudda

Assalamu Alaykum!!

I am just so happy, and excited, and grateful, and would like everyone to know, that on Thursday, I will say my Shahada!!!!!

I would really really like to thank EVERYONE for all their support, encouragement, advice, and love on my previous post, and to my special "big" sisters who have spent A LOT of time "blablabla"ing with me and putting up with all my questions.......the 2 of you have a special place in my heart, and may Allah bless you (all of you) greatly!!!

And I'm sure I will be back on Thursday night because i cannot contain my joy!!

:jumpclap::hearts::hearts::hijabi:
:ma::ma::ma:I am so happy this is the best news ever! I knew you would revert to Islam.. But I wanted this to come from you. I pray Allah guides you and protects you - Ameen :SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206:welcome to Islam my sister! Welcome to Islam my sister! I am truely happy for you! May the Allah azawajal who guided you guide us all my family in TTI:hearts::hearts:

rightpath_357

lololol, I sent you a message, did you get it? Thank you for everything you've done for me, my "big" sister......lololol, and I like your "crazy wow" tag at the top of your reply, ahhahaa

Awwww sis!!!!! lol- no i don't think I got it- but I'll check again. :D

BIG sister??? :eek:

How old are you sis???? :D
:hearts::hearts::hearts:

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
Mashallah, this is the best news I got today!! Allah Akbar, sister I welcome you to Islam, and may everything be easy for you in your new life, ameen. :hearts:

aSmileAday

haqhahahhahahaha, wellllll......Age is just a number right??? ok ok ok, instead of "big" sister, how bout my "wise" sister...........lol......27

hana*

aww stefanie you just made my day, i am so happy for you. alhamdulilah and a massssssssssssssssssive congratulations to you!!! you have made the greatest decision of your life, may God strengthen you and keep you firm on His path. you are now part of the big family of ever increasing Muslims

C.O.N.G.R.A.T.U.L.A.T.I.O.N.S.

aSmileAday

The most touching ever....

I just have to say, I said my Shahada with the most AMAZING group of sisters!!!! I t hink I was more touched by their beautiful words, recitations, and love than anything else...........May Allah bless them all greatly......

rightpath_357

haqhahahhahahaha, wellllll......Age is just a number right??? ok ok ok, instead of "big" sister, how bout my "wise" sister...........lol......27

Lol sis!!!!! Then I'm REALLY not your big sister- what made you think of that anywayz? :lol:

But wise- heeeeeeee!!!!!!!! :D okay!!!!

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
I just have to say, I said my Shahada with the most AMAZING group of sisters!!!! I t hink I was more touched by their beautiful words, recitations, and love than anything else...........May Allah bless them all greatly......

Allahu Akbar !

MashaAllah... By the grace of God Almighty you have joined the community of over a billion people and have accepted Islam as your deen (i.e. your way of life). :ma:

Sister you deserve a huge CONGRATULATIONS !!!

Sister Stefanie, you are now clean and pure like a new born baby. All your sins are wiped out and all your good deeds are retained. Did you remember to pray for not so lucky people like us?

As you may already know, with the acceptance of Islam you will see more tests in your life. Your parents and your siblings will be angry at you and your friends will ignore you because now you won't be able to go to the bars with them or hang around with guys with them. You have to be nice to them, specially with your parents you need to be extra nice, so much nice that they wonder and start liking the new you.

So prepare yourself for this trial, every person who accepts Islam goes thru these trials.
Read this wonderful story of Lady Aminah Assilmi http://www.welcome-back.org/profile/aminah1.shtml

I am really very very happy for you sister Stefanie.

Once again ... my heartiest Congratulations to you and to those sisters too who helped you in this.
:wasalam:

Hudda

:salam2:my sister! Please make Dua for us. By the Grace of Allah azawajal yours will be accepted, Mashallah:muslim_child: I am honored to be your sister in Islam:ma::ma:

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
Asalamu alaykum sweet sister

Ok sis, that is a wonderful news to hear. I'm so happy for you ukhti. I'm a bit upset, i thought that i was going to be the first person to see your post lol! :DAnyways ukhti, i wish you a good luck and with best wishes. It's Freiday so hopefuly we should hear from you soon. May Allah swt make your journey easy amiin.:hearts::hearts:

wasalam

Um Ibrahim

Alhamdulilah :)
Assalamu Alaykum!!

I am just so happy, and excited, and grateful, and would like everyone to know, that on Thursday, I will say my Shahada!!!!!

I would really really like to thank EVERYONE for all their support, encouragement, advice, and love on my previous post, and to my special "big" sisters who have spent A LOT of time "blablabla"ing with me and putting up with all my questions.......the 2 of you have a special place in my heart, and may Allah bless you (all of you) greatly!!!

And I'm sure I will be back on Thursday night because i cannot contain my joy!!

:jumpclap::hearts::hearts::hijabi:

Walaykum Salam!

MashaAllah i'm soooooo happy from the bottom of my heart for you. I'm guessing you already made your Shahadah...i'm always late to everything! so I just saw your thread now and was so excited mashaAllah. Here's my Du'a for you: May Allah keep you firm in your decision to enter Islam as a whole, and may Allah make it easy for you to learn this beautiful religion in the best best way, Allahuma Amin. And may Allah protect you from all evil.

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
Congratulations dear sister! May Allah continue to keep you rightly guided on the straight path, ameen!:hijabi:

aSmileAday

aaawww sis!!! well next sunday I'm repeating my shahada at the mosque if you wanna take a short road trip and come!!! u'r more than welcome!!!!!

katieanneb

Assalemu alaikom sister,
First, congratulations on your taking shahada!!!! It's the best decision you'll ever make in your life; you'll be happier, healthier and wiser in this life and attain Paradie in the next. What else could one want? Just a couple of words of caution though. Just always remember that although Allah's religion is perfect, you may come across people who descibe themselves as Muslim, but don't live up to the standard. So, always try to keep in touch with those who have reliable knowledge about Islam, and remember the Quran and the sayings of the Prophet Mohamed are the standards we should live up to.
I wish you every success in this life and the next!
Your sister in Islam.
PS. My parents were unhappy at first, but now they've seen how Islam has improved me as a person, and they even defend Islam when others attack it. So simply be a good example and remember that actions speak louder than words! Salem.