Hello, i'm new here!

Khalil001

Asalamailkum!

I'm not sure if i'm posting this in the proper section of the forum, if not please forgive me.
But just wanted to let the brothers and sisters here that i'm new. I live and grew up in Canada. I have recently re-embraced Islam(alhamdulillah) as I have allowed my environment to define who I am for many years. InshAllah through supplication Allah will continue to guide me.

With that said, I am very happy to be here as I forward to learning from all of you.

sahen

Mashallah

:salam2:Welcome brother. There is a lot that will help you on this site just keep visiting regularly and you will inshallah be on the right path. And remember Salat the most important regular act of worship in Islam.

:salah:

Latifabonu

Alhamdulillah
welvome brother

assalamu alaykum brother welcome to TTI May Allh bless u and always keep u and ur family in His protection Amin!

Your sister
Latifa!:SMILY206::hearts::ma:

rightpath_357

No- it's okay- most people do post their arrivement here. :D

Salam brother!!!!!!

I hope you find everything your looking for on this site. :)

May Allah bless you.

Just some extra notes:

- It IS a lot of fun here, but we discuss mostly Islamic topics
- There are people checking every word you say- so watch out:lol:
- To benefit from this site and help people:)

naz haider

:SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206: dear brother...
You are the right place and with right people. There are geniuses here who will guide and help you in the best possible manner. I am sure you will learn a lot of useful things here.
Take care and keep smiling :salam2:

Shamim56

Muslim Brother
Welcome to the site brother!

You are like me, i have only become a practicing Muslim within the last year and we should be grateful Allah Has shown us this path Alhumdulilah.

You will enjoy your stay here im very sure of it :)

Frank_H_Smith

New Revert 2010
As Salamu 'Alaykum,

We are all guilty and victims of letting our culture and environment determine our priority. As a new member myself, welcome.

نحن جميعا مذنبون وضحايا ونترك ثقافتنا والبيئة يحدد أولوياتنا. أما عضو جديد بنفسي, مرحبا به.

The Holy Prophet (PBUH) said:

“Every child is created in the state of fitrah, it is the parents, culture, and society that make him a Christian, a Jew, or a fire-worshipper.”

Sakeena

have a pie newcomer!!

Asalamailkum!

I'm not sure if i'm posting this in the proper section of the forum, if not please forgive me.
But just wanted to let the brothers and sisters here that i'm new. I live and grew up in Canada. I have recently re-embraced Islam(alhamdulillah) as I have allowed my environment to define who I am for many years. InshAllah through supplication Allah will continue to guide me.

With that said, I am very happy to be here as I forward to learning from all of you.

Asalam alaikum!!!

Mashallah welcome to Turn To Islam, home of the pious. Here you go!!! *gives pie* Sister Samiha ordered me not to throw them at our new members anymore because it's "wasteful" anyway enjoy the pie and welcome. Make yourself at home. lol mashhallah, May Allah bless you, ameen. Hey, do you like pink??

Talat

:salam2:
congratulation on re-embracing Islam and welcome to tti.

Aal-e-Imran(3:31)
Say "If ye do love Allah, follow me: Allah will love you and forgive you your sins; for Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful."