Asalamualaykum.. I am new here..

Dr.Zakir_Naik

Asalamualaykum wr wb.
My name is Zoheb,i am 19 years old n,from India. I am 2nd year Civil Engineering Student. I love this forum and i want to be a part of it. To be honest i am not a practising muslim,but i want to be. Hope you brothers and sisters gonna help me. :)
At present i am using my cell phone to browse this site,but inshallah within few day i will get net on my pc too.
Someone sent a pm requesting me to change my *username* but i dont know how to do that.
My Taqwa is not even equal to the users/members here,so y should i use the username of such a great personality,righty.? Hmm.. So please let me know how to change the username.
Thank you.
Walaykumsalam wr wb.

believers_path

walaikumasalam wr wb.brother i dnt think so there is a option to change the user id name,i dnt knw but u can register again.
any ways welcome to TTI
hope u r enjoying here, ya thats right u shud change.

drimi

Qëndrim Ismajli
Asalamualaykum wr wb.
My name is Zoheb,i am 19 years old n,from India. I am 2nd year Civil Engineering Student. I love this forum and i want to be a part of it. To be honest i am not a practising muslim,but i want to be. Hope you brothers and sisters gonna help me. :)
At present i am using my cell phone to browse this site,but inshallah within few day i will get net on my pc too.
Someone sent a pm requesting me to change my *username* but i dont know how to do that.
My Taqwa is not even equal to the users/members here,so y should i use the username of such a great personality,righty.? Hmm.. So please let me know how to change the username.
Thank you.
Walaykumsalam wr wb.
Esselamu alejkum
Welcome brother to TTI
and have great time here
mmm Dr. Zakir Naik
very well.Wes-selam alejkum

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
Salaam brother,

A very warm welcome to you :)

To change your username, email the Admin/Mods im sure they'll help you out inshaAllah. DO NOT make another account.

Hope you have a great time here

Wassalaam

NourAlDeen

Asalamualaykum wr wb.
Thank you.
Walaykumsalam wr wb.

Bismillah rahmaani raheem.
All Praises and Thanks are due to ALLAH the Lord and Creator of the Universe. Whome ALLAH guides non can misguide and whome ALLAH misguides non can guide. and there is none worthy of worship but ALLAH and Muhammed is the Messenger of ALLAH. O Allah, exalt the mention of Muhammad and the family of Muhammad as you exalted the family of Ibrahim. You are Praised and Glorious. O Allah, bless Muhammad and the family of Muhammad as You blessed the family of Ibrahim. You are Praised and Glorious. May ALLAH guide us all to the right path and make us steadfast in, amin ya Rabil Alameen!!!

Asalamu aleikum wr wb brother.
InshaALLAH ta'ala I hope that you are in your best both in Imaan and health inshaALLAH ta'ala.

Firstly: Welcome inshaALLAH I hope that you will get as much knowledge and support I have received from the sisters and brothers in TTI inshaALLAH ta'alaa..

And secondly: Brother InshaALLAH I ask ALLAH to make you strong in Imaan and steadfast in you deen, al-Islam inshaALLAH.. You are right we are not equal in Taqwa with some brothers and sisters in TTI, may ALLAH make us as good at them inshaALLAH.

InshaALLAH I would like to know what the reason you should change your username is??
Dr. Zikir Naik seems to be a mashaALLAH lecturers, even though I never sat and heard his lectures (which I should do soon inshaALLAH) and if you like him. Why shouldnt you use his name?? Ma name is NOT NourALDeen, but I love the name and would like to be/feel like it inshaALLAH..
Its ok to use and call you self for those you love, you look up to and whould like to be inshaALLAH ta'ala. The Prophet salallahu alehi wasalam, the Sahaba, the Mu'hadhits like Bukhari and Muslim, all those you love for the sake of ALLAH.. Like Dr. Zikir Zain was inspired by sheikh Ahmed Deedat which have been very active in makin Da'wa for more than 40years (may ALLAH forgive him and bless him with Jannah) was called Deedat plus by Ahmed Deedat.

So, if you dont want to change you name and the person who wrote to you doesnt say the reason they wrote that, than I guess you can use it inshaALLAH ta'ala, if you want. Otherwice, if you still want to change I think (allahu a3lam) there was somethin about writing to the admin inshaALLAH, and also remember to write you new username inshaALLAH..

I ask ALLAH to help you, I ask ALLAH to guide you and bless you and your family with the best of dunya and akhira inshaALLAH..

Fi Amanillah
Wa'Billahi tawfiiq.

al-muslimah

Salam

Why change your nickname? It's nice to see that you chose his name as this shows that you look up to him. InshAllah you'll be another Dr. Zakir Naik one day. Welcome to TTI! Hope you enjoy your stay.

Walsalam

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
Assalamu alaikum!
well come to the forum...:SMILY206:
I was really shocked when I saw your user name....
Do you follow Dr. zakir Naik's lectures?
I do respect him a lot..........................