PLZ HELP with marriage issue*

xMuSlIm GuRlx

Salaaam brothers and sisters..

How are you all? Hope all is well... I have more of a request really to make, to cut the long story short... me and my family are starting to become really stressed and especially my parents.. for finding a wife for my brother who alhamdulilah jus recently turned 31 years old..

We've had alot of family problems go on and my brother was due to find a marriage partner back home in Pakistan, but like stated there are really complicated matters and we are now having a lot of family problems... e.g family back home just not co-operating etc and just not wanting to move on from past etc.... It angers me so much as well, as my parents have done so muchh for their family back home eg. brothers and sisters, cousins etc... and they have moved here to UK to provide a good life for myself and my siblings..My mother heard about her mothers death (my grandma) over the telephone, they have made such big sacrifices and I remember at this time I was only in high school and I was the only one at home to comfort herr... Its just a horrible situation it jus angers me so much how much my family do for others and we get nothing back in return! How can people well FAMILY be so heartlesss?

This has caused for my situation with my brother to get married to be delayed and even the girl that we was looking for to get married to my brother has gotten engaged to someone else etc due to the parents holding gurdges etc.. so yea its a very disheartening and just a really awful situation at the moment. My parents feel like all the options have now ran out as we were sticking to this plan for so long etc.. and as we are having family problems to look elsewhere within the extended family is proving difficult. As well as this, my brother has reached a stage where he just doesnt care anymore due to his age etc, hes seeing everyone getting marrying around him his friends etc and this is SO HEARTBREAKING for me :( I am the youngest in the family and gosh I feel so helpless, I cant bear for my parents and my brother to go through such pain? Has any one got any advice for me?

Please please brothers and sisters, I beg you please make thorough duaas for my brother and my parents with this marriage situation that inshallah Allah makes it easy for us... and my brother is able to find that marriage partner soon which he thorough deserves...

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my request may allah reward you all!

Salaaam brothers and sisters..

How are you all? Hope all is well... I have more of a request really to make, to cut the long story short... me and my family are starting to become really stressed and especially my parents.. for finding a wife for my brother who alhamdulilah jus recently turned 31 years old..

We've had alot of family problems go on and my brother was due to find a marriage partner back home in Pakistan, but like stated there are really complicated matters and we are now having a lot of family problems... e.g family back home just not co-operating etc and just not wanting to move on from past etc.... It angers me so much as well, as my parents have done so muchh for their family back home eg. brothers and sisters, cousins etc... and they have moved here to UK to provide a good life for myself and my siblings..My mother heard about her mothers death (my grandma) over the telephone, they have made such big sacrifices and I remember at this time I was only in high school and I was the only one at home to comfort herr... Its just a horrible situation it jus angers me so much how much my family do for others and we get nothing back in return! How can people well FAMILY be so heartlesss?

This has caused for my situation with my brother to get married to be delayed and even the girl that we was looking for to get married to my brother has gotten engaged to someone else etc due to the parents holding gurdges etc.. so yea its a very disheartening and just a really awful situation at the moment. My parents feel like all the options have now ran out as we were sticking to this plan for so long etc.. and as we are having family problems to look elsewhere within the extended family is proving difficult. As well as this, my brother has reached a stage where he just doesnt care anymore due to his age etc, hes seeing everyone getting marrying around him his friends etc and this is SO HEARTBREAKING for me :( I am the youngest in the family and gosh I feel so helpless, I cant bear for my parents and my brother to go through such pain? Has any one got any advice for me?

Please please brothers and sisters, I beg you please make thorough duaas for my brother and my parents with this marriage situation that inshallah Allah makes it easy for us... and my brother is able to find that marriage partner soon which he thorough deserves...

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my request may allah reward you all!
salaam sister
make duas for you
I also am single.
Allah(SWT) has all planned for all of us.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:salam2:
sis i'm so sorry to hear about your problems..........read this dua sisi

rabi ys-sir waa la thu aa sir wa tam mim bil khair wa bika nas ta ee no....
this is what me mom taught me...
btw why wudn't you find an out of family girl for him if you are having infamily troubles:confused:

rachidben

:salam2:
sis i'm so sorry to hear about your problems..........read this dua sisi

rabi ys-sir waa la thu aa sir wa tam mim bil khair wa bika nas ta ee no....
this is what me mom taught me...
btw why wudn't you find an out of family girl for him if you are having infamily troubles:confused:
rabi inni lima anzalta ilaya min khayrin fakir.
that s what moussa alayhi salam said and he get married after that