i need help

Leena86

hi

salam everyone..
So long i didnt enter this website aready... now im very good and feel great... i have been using monthsss to forget him.. at last i did it my heart never feel pain and have any feelings for him anymore.. but sometime do think what i have been gone throw and will feel bad and pity myself about my past... even feel like needle pocking me... but is ok this is also one of my lesson and also the last this what i told my self.
well at the moment have someone who love me care for me then him self.. i feel happier then before then ever.... thank god...

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
salam everyone..
So long i didnt enter this website aready... now im very good and feel great... i have been using monthsss to forget him.. at last i did it my heart never feel pain and have any feelings for him anymore.. but sometime do think what i have been gone throw and will feel bad and pity myself about my past... even feel like needle pocking me... but is ok this is also one of my lesson and also the last this what i told my self.
well at the moment have someone who love me care for me then him self.. i feel happier then before then ever.... thank god...

Assalamualaykum wa rahmatullah ukhti
Apa khabar sekarang? Hows ur life and how have u been doing? Sorry but boleh tak saya tanya. Ukhti dah tidak tinggal sekali dengan suami ke?

Hope everything goes well in your life and may Allah put peace in your heart.
Take care.

Waalaykumusalam wa rahmatullah.

rightpath_357

Aw sis!!!!! Don't be sad!!!!! Try to talk to your husband- ask him if there is a problem- anything at work- maybe he is just dealing with depression, anger, etc. And if it doen't workout- but Insha'Allah it will- then try your best to get over it. Allah is there for you- and will always be there for you.:)

So will we.
Lots of love sis!!!!

May Allah bless you and help you.Ameen

:hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

dear brother and sister,

me and my husband have some problem. i our relationship getting wost. the way he treat me getting bad.
he told me he have no feeling with me anymore but he still love me.
everytime i was at home i go to him and he is like pushing me away.
always come back home late just to not see me. and he did told me 'we love each other but we cant be together anymore".
and i was trying my best to get him back. but i don't think so its work.
where ever i go i remember him and miss him so much. at home i cry and cry i cant stop my tears droping down from my eyes. everyday im crying i don't know what to do.
i really think to kill myself but i told myself not to do that it is haram. if i did it my family will be very sad and bleam on him also will hate him forever.
always i stop myself for crying but after that it start again. i feel my heart is broken.
i should keep on trying to get him back?
or go far away from him? i really don't know and im so tired..
sister your message touched me deeply for you love your husband so much
put Allah first and make dua
everyday read in Quran
when husband comes home have him something nice made and greet him with a smile
show him that he makes you happy and you miss him
do not let him see you are stressed and then he will wonder why you are not paying attention to his behavior. Be a good wife though always even when he is bad to you and Allah will reward you in happiness. Do not ever hurt yourself please and do talk to imam.
Maybe husband is stress you are not aware of. Men do not like to stress wives so often keep inside stress. Be a good listener and do not let him see your stress and see if he starts sharing- be supportive sister.