Green tea

Sulikha

Tawakal-Allal-Allah
:salam2:

I thought I should share this change of my diet, I like drinking coffee which I use suger in it. Now I limit my cofee in take and swiched to green tea which I don't need the suger. there are so many kind green teas I just use regular lepton green tea.

:wasalam:

madeye

As Salaamun Aleykum Wa Rahmetullahi teala Wa Barakthu

thanks for the information, because it is good to know. But my favorite drink is apple juice.

Wa Salaamun Aleykum Wa Rahmetullahi teala Wa Barakthu

MADEYE

Raed

Muslim Student
Al slam alikum...

Green Tea is much much healthier than black or red tea.... It has alot of benefits you can lose fat faster also recent studies showed that drinking green tea often protect from getting Cancers ... also you dont need sugar with green tea..

I like green tea :)

kayleigh

I drink the Lipton green tea as well. It's good for you, and has a lot of antioxidants. I don't have a very strong immune system, and usually have a cold the entire duration of winter, but since I started drinking that I've only had one cold and got over it very quickly.

Sulikha

Tawakal-Allal-Allah

I heard that green tea burns more calories, people who consume tea experienced over twice the calorie burning results of those who drunk coffee.

Also, when you eating carb things if you drink with tea (anykind), it will prevent the carb to turn into fat. If you eating food that has Iron avoid the tea because the tea will prevent the Iron to get into the body.

In my culture we always use spices for the tea. like you may add cinnamon and cloves.

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
Am I strange or I feel it strange, that people drink tea? Coz I have tea or I dont, I dont feel any difference. Although a lot of friends suggest that I should drink tea atleast it keeps you refreshed. I never felt that in anyway. I dont have urge to drink tea or coffee or any other kind of drinks. I just have juice during breakfasts. I do like fruit juice. I have had green tea couple of times. But in my family, everybody have it every morning.

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
You should try lemon tea. It tastes disgusting and sour! I just drink it when I cough too mucj or have a sore throat. My dad drinks it every day.

Globalpeace

Banned
Excercise!

Asslamo Allaikum,

May I suggest exercise as the best way of loosing weight & getting fit.

Why drink Tea, coffee, coke anyway? I just drink water.

Sulikha

Tawakal-Allal-Allah
Refresh

You right you can lose wight by exercise and healthy eating or less food. I drink tea and coffee for refreshment and Alhamdullilah I do feel :muslim_child: refreshed whenever I drink tea or coffee.

Greek_Rose_2005

another hint for everyone with green tea this actually stablizes your blood sugar levels-use it with honey not sugar...sugar reduces the immune system by 50% so use honey or plain its best..also

Journal of the National Cancer Institute published the results of an epidemiological study indicating that drinking green tea reduced the risk of esophageal cancer in Chinese men and women by nearly sixty percent. University of Purdue researchers recently concluded that a compound in green tea inhibits the growth of cancer cells. There is also research indicating that drinking green tea lowers total cholesterol levels, as well as improving the ratio of good (HDL) cholesterol to bad (LDL) cholesterol.

• fights against cancer
• helps stabilize diabetes
• prevents cardiovascular disease
• it keeps your skin acne-free, making it healthier and prettier
• assists in weight loss regimen
• slows the aging process
• aids your digestion
• encourages bowel regularity
• provides you with a mild stimulating effect without causing sleepless nights or nervousness especially during pregnancy