why,why,why,WHY?!

allahsservant

beautifl muslimah
:girl3:
- why do muslims claim islam as the true religion?
- why, if i talk to a muslim about something i read on a chrisitian website, tell me to stay away from christian websites,or any other websites that are not of Islam?
- why does God allow suffering and slavery?
- why does God allow discrimination?
- Do we go straight to Heaven and stay there until the Day of Judgement?
- how can be absolutley sure that Prophet Jesus(pbuh)wasnt the son of God?
- How do we know that the Bible has been corrupted?
-Why do we call our religion the True Religion, why cant other religions also be the True Religion?
( im sorry if i offended anyone, but i just have soooo many questions. i converted to islam last year but ever since i told my parents, i have had so many doubts about Islam and Chrsitianity. i stop praying off and on again, i hope Allah can forgive me. But i just have soo many questions.):hearts: :girl3: :tti_sister:

ifrah26

sister you need patience

:salam2: sister my advise to you is to pray to god to keep you on the right path try increasing your iman by reading the Qu'ran why do you feel islam isn't true? :wasalam:

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member
- why, if i talk to a muslim about something i read on a chrisitian website, tell me to stay away from christian websites,or any other websites that are not of Islam?
-Why do we call our religion the True Religion, why cant other religions also be the True Religion?
( im sorry if i offended anyone, but i just have soooo many questions. i converted to islam last year but ever since i told my parents, i have had so many doubts about Islam and Chrsitianity. i stop praying off and on again, i hope Allah can forgive me. But i just have soo many questions.):hearts: :girl3: :tti_sister:
Bismillah,

:salam2:

So many questions sister,

Insha'Allah you will be answered all of them,

Muslims do not claim that Islam is the true religion, it is Allah (swt):

Truly! This, your Ummah [Sharia or religion (Islâmic Monotheism)] is one religion, and I am your Lord, therefore worship Me (Alone). [Tafsîr Ibn Kathîr] 21:92

And verily! This your religion (of Islâmic Monotheism) is one religion, and I am your Lord, so keep your duty to Me. 23:52

Truly, the religion with Allâh is Islâm. Those who were given the Scripture (Jews and Christians) did not differ except, out of mutual jealousy, after knowledge had come to them. And whoever disbelieves in the Ayât (proofs, evidences, verses, signs, revelations, etc.) of Allâh, then surely, Allâh is Swift in calling to account. 3:19

So if they dispute with you (Muhammad SAW) say: "I have submitted myself to Allâh (in Islâm), and (so have) those who follow me." And say to those who were given the Scripture (Jews and Christians) and to those who are illiterates (Arab pagans): "Do you (also) submit yourselves (to Allâh in Islâm)?" If they do, they are rightly guided; but if they turn away, your duty is only to convey the Message; and Allâh is All-Seer of (His) slaves. 3:20

Say (O Muhammad SAW): "We believe in Allâh and in what has been sent down to us, and what was sent down to Ibrâhim (Abraham), Ismâ'il (Ishmael), Ishâque (Isaac), Ya'qûb (Jacob) and Al-Asbât [the twelve sons of Ya'qûb (Jacob)] and what was given to Mûsa (Moses), 'Iesa (Jesus) and the Prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction between one another among them and to Him (Allâh) we have submitted (in Islâm)." 3:84

And whoever seeks a religion other than Islâm, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers. 3:85

And what the concern that you shouldn't visit other than islamic sites, I can only assume they might be worried about as you're new in Islam and you might get confuse as you seem to be at the moment and to lose such a great gift as Islam for them is that they would feel pity for you. Myself I visit the christian sites such as: barnabas but not the sites that offend Islam or just try to put confusion and stop people from getting to know Islam.
How can be sure that Jesus (pbuh) wasn't other than a great Prophet and a servant of Allah (swt)
like other Prophets?
Allah (God) says in (Surah "Al-'Imran", 3:59) of the Qur'an:

The similitude of Jesus before Allah
Is as that of Adam; He (God) created
Him (Adam) from dust, then said
to him: "Be", and he was.

And (remember) when 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), said: "O Children of Israel! I am the Messenger of Allâh unto you confirming the Taurât [(Torah) which came] before me, and giving glad tidings of a Messenger to come after me, whose name shall be Ahmed[] . But when he (Ahmed i.e. Muhammad SAW) came to them with clear proofs, they said: "This is plain magic[]."61:6

And when 'Iesa (Jesus) came with (Our) clear Proofs, he said: "I have come to you with Al-Hikmah (Prophethood), and in order to make clear to you some of the (points) in which you differ, therefore fear Allâh and obey me,
61:63

"Verily, Allâh! He is my Lord (God) a
nd your Lord (God). So worship Him (Alone). This is the (only) Straight Path (i.e. Allâh's religion of true Islâmic Monotheism)."61:64

But the sects from among themselves differed. So woe to those who do wrong (by ascribing things to 'Iesa (Jesus) that are not true) from the torment of a painful Day (i.e. the Day of Resurrection)!
61:-65

And the Jews say: 'Uzair (Ezra) is the son of Allâh, and the Christians say: Messiah is the son of Allâh. That is a saying from their mouths. They imitate the saying of the disbelievers of old. Allâh's Curse be on them, how they are deluded away from the truth!9:31

They (Jews and Christians) took their rabbis and their monks to be their lords besides Allâh (by obeying them in things which they made lawful or unlawful according to their own desires without being ordered by Allâh), and (they also took as their Lord) Messiah, son of Maryam (Mary), while they (Jews and Christians) were commanded [in the Taurât (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel)) to worship none but One Ilâh (God - Allâh) Lâ ilâha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He)[]. Praise and glory be to Him, (far above is He) from having the partners they associate (with Him)."9:32

O you who believe! Verily, there are many of the (Jewish) rabbis and the (Christian) monks who devour the wealth of mankind in falsehood, and hinder (them) from the Way of Allâh (i.e. Allâh's Religion of Islâmic Monotheism). And those who hoard up gold and silver [Al-Kanz: the money, the Zakât of which has not been paid], and spend it not in the Way of Allâh, -announce unto them a painful torment.9:34

Allâh! Lâ ilahâ illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He), the Ever Living, the One Who sustains and protects all that exists.3.2

The Gospel in (John 8:40) of the Bible, Jesus (Pbuh) says:

"But now you seek to kill me, a MAN
who has told you the truth, which
I have heard of God."

This concept about God and Jesus (Pbuh) is shared by all the apostles, early Christians, ancient and modern day Christian scholar, thinkers, writers and even the ordinary Christian. Jesus (Pbuh) says in (Matthew 4:10, The Bible):

". . . for it is written, "You shall worship the Lord your God and Him only shall you serve."

In (John 17:3, Bible) he says: "And this is eternal life, that they know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christi whom thou hast sent."
Again he says in (John 20:17, The Bible): ". . . I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God."

How do we know that the Bible has been corrupted?

Allah (swt) has informed us in the Qur'an about it many times,
And they even themselves admitt that so many times, for ex: Who wrote the Bible.

It is true that no event in the universe takes place without the knowledge of God, as He is All-Knowing. And He is the Almighty Creator and Sustainer of the universe and everything in it; and so it is a reasonable question why He allows all the deaths and sufferings of the world.

The Holy Qur’an is the True Word of God and Muslims always look in the Guidance contained in the Qur’an for answers to all the questions that we as humans face.

From the Qur’anic point of view, man is appointed as God’s khalifah (=vicegerent or ambassador) on earth. One important implication of this appointment is that man is a free being; and another is that he is given a number of faculties to discharge his mission of khilafah or vicegerency. You can see that his faculties such as his power for intelligent planning and execution would have been useless if he had not been given freedom. And also human life in this world is intended as a test. Those who pass this test get the reward, and those who fail the test get the penalty. And it is clear that freedom is a necessary condition for any test.

The Qur’an makes it clear that God has created everything on the face of the earth for man, and man has to make use of these blessings in the proper way for his own welfare on earth. And God has sent down His Guidance for man; so that man does not misuse the blessings.

But as man is free, he chooses what immediately serves his carnal interests; and consequently he faces their natural consequences. This is one of the reasons for many of the disasters and calamities that man has to face in this world.Because he misuses his freedom for his selfishness. But God is there watching all this, and why doesn’t He prevent such things as the deaths of children in the tsunami as you have asked?

The deaths and sufferings of the world would have been a sort of an indictment on God, IF God had not made available a fitting compensation for such losses: You see this life of ours in the world is not the end of the road. We have another world before us after our death; and that is an Eternal World, compared to which the life of this world is like the batting of an eyelid. In that world, all the wrongs of this world will be set right; and any suffering here is more than compensated for.

The justice of God demands that good people must not suffer needlessly, and bad people must not go scot-free for all the atrocities they commit. That is why there is the Hereafter. This world is an imperfect world, a very temporary fleeting world, where our life passes off like a dream or a nightmare, as it were. But God more than makes amends for our losses and sufferings in the other world.

And also, it is worth stating here that the disasters and calamities serve as a reminder to us about the great Test we are actually undergoing.

I ask Allah (swt) to help you practise the Deen and guide you sister.

wasalaam.

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member

I didn't have much time to answer your question about whether - Do we go straight to Heaven and stay there until the Day of Judgement?

What Happens in the Grave

The Messenger of Allah (SAWS) gives us the answer !

Upon the authority of al-Bara' ibn `Aazib who said: We went out with the the Prophet (SAWS) to a burial of a man from the Ansar (original inhabitants of Madina) until we arrived at the grave, and he still had not been placed in the slot of the grave.

Then the Messenger of Allah (SAWS) sat down and we sat around him. You would have thought that birds were upon our heads from our silence, and in the hand of the Messenger of Allah (SAWS) was a stick which he was poking the ground with. [Then he started looking at the sky and looking at the earth and looking up down three times]. Then he said to us: "Ask Allah for refuge from the torment of the grave", he repeated this command two or three times. [Then he said O Allah I seek refuge in you from the torment of the grave][three times]. Then he said: "Verily, the believing servant, when leaving this life and journeying to the hereafter angels will descend upon him, their faces will be white as if they were suns, they will have with them a shroud (kafan) from the shroud of Paradise), and an embalmment (HanouT) from the embalmments of heaven. Then, they will sit within eye-shot of him.

Then the angel of death (AS) will come and sit at his head and will say "O you virtuous soul; come out to a forgiveness and a pleasure from your Lord ". So it will come out as a drop comes out of the mouth of a jug (with ease), then he will take it, not leaving it in his hand for longer that a blink of an eye until they (he and the other angels) have placed it in that shroud and that embalmment. And there will emanate from it a smell like that of the most sweet smelling musk on the face of the earth. Then they shall ascend with it, and they shall not pass with it by any group of angels but they will say: What is this good and sweet-smelling soul?. Then they shall say to them (he is) "such" the son of "such" choosing the best of the names he used to be called in this life. Until they reach the lowest sky, then they shall ask permission to enter, and they shall be granted entry, until they end at the seventh heaven sky, then Allah, exalted and high, shall say: "write the book of my servant in `illiyeen (1) [And what will explain to you what Illiyeen is `illiyeen, there is a register fully inscribed to which bear witness those nearest to Allah (see Al-Mutaffifin 83:18)], and his book will be written in `illiyeen, and the shall be said "return him to the earth, for [I promised them] I have created them from it, and into it I shall return them, and from it I shall extract (resurrect) them a second time (Ta-Ha 20:55)". So [he is returned to earth and] his soul is returned to his body [he said and he will hear the footsteps of his friends who buried him when they leave him].

Then two [severe] angels shall come and [terrify him and] sit him up next to them and shall ask him: "Who is your Lord?". He shall reply "My Lord is Allah". Then they shall ask him: "What is your religion?". He shall answer them: "My religion is Islam". Then they shall ask him "Who is this man who was sent among you?". He will reply "He is the Messenger of Allah (SAWS) peace be upon him". Then they shall ask him "What have you done?". He shall reply: "I read the book of Allah, then I believed in it and accepted it". [The angel will terrify him and ask him "who is your Lord?", "what is your religion?" "who is your prophet?", and this will be the last trial on earth for the believer, it is then when Allah says : "Allah will establish in strength those who believe with the word that stands firm in this world", so he will answer my Lord is Allah, my religion is Islam and my Prophet is Mohammad (SAWS). Then a caller will call from the sky: "My slave has spoken the truth, so spread out for him from the heaven, and clothe him from the heaven, and open a door for him from the heaven (within his grave)", so it's goodness and its smell will come unto him, then his grave will be expanded for him as far as he can see.

Then a man will come to him. His face will be handsome, and his clothes will be handsome, and his smell will be sweet. Then he shall say unto him: I bring you glade tidings of that which will make you happy [Rejoice with a pleasure of Allah and delights that endure]. This is the day that you were promised (Al-Ahqaf 46:16). Then he will say [and may Allah give you glad tiding] "who are you?, for your face is the face of someone who comes with good news". He shall reply: "I am your good deeds, [by Allah, I did not know of you but that you were quick to the obedience of Allah and slow to His desoobedience, so may Allah reward you good]". Then he shall say: "My Lord bring the hour so that I might return to my family and my wealth" [it will be said to him "be tranquil"].

He [Mohammed (SAWS)] said: 'And the disbelieving [transgressor/wicked] servant', if he is leaving this life and journeying to the hereafter then angels will descend upon him, their faces will be black, they have with them a coarse woolen fabric (sackcloth) [made of fire]. Then they will sit within eye-shot of him. Then the angel of death will come and sit at his head and will say "O you wicked soul; come out to a anger from your Lord and a fury (from Him)". So it will be distributed (spread out) throughout his body, then it will be ripped away as a skewer/spit is ripped out of damp cotton [and in its way out it will tear and cut the nerves and blood vessels] [and then he will be cursed by all the angels between the earth and the sky and by all the angels in the sky, and the gates of heaven are closed. There is no gate in the heaven but its people supplicate that the wicked soul shall not be ascended to their side], then he will take it (the soul), not leaving it in his hand for longer than a blink of an eye until they have placed it in that sackcloth. And there will emanate from it a stench like that of the most evil smelling corpse on the face of the earth. Then they shall ascend with it, and they shall not pass with it by a group of angels but they will say: What is this wicked soul?. Then they shall say to them (he is) "such" the son of "such" choosing the most hated of the names he used to be called in this life. Until they reach the lowest heaven(sky), then they shall ask permission to enter, and they shall not be granted entry. Then the Messenger of Allah (SAWS) recited "The doors of the sky are not opened to them, nor shall they enter heaven until the camel passes through the eye of the needle" (Al-A'raf 7:40).

Then Allah, exalted and high, shall say: "write the book of my servant in Sijjeen (2)(Al-Mutaffifin 83:7) in the lowest earth". [Then will be said "return my slave to the earth, for I promised them I have created them from it, and into it I shall return them, and from it I shall extract (resurrect) them a second time (Ta-Ha 20:55)"]. Then his soul shall be taken away [from the sky] with a mighty hurl [until it is cast into his body]. Then he [the Prophet (SAWS) read: "and those who associate partners with Allah, They are as one who falls from the sky then is snatched by the birds or is cast by the wind into a very low place (Al-Hajj 22:31)". Then his soul will be returned into his body, [he (the prophet) said : verily he will hear the footsteps of his friends who buried him when they leave him]. Then two harsh severe and fearsome angels shall come and [terrify him and] sit him up and shall ask him: "Who is your Lord?". He shall reply "Huh?, Huh (this is an expression of sorrow), I don't know". Then they shall ask him: "What is your religion?". He shall answer them: "Huh?, Huh?, I don't know". Then they shall ask him "Who is this man who was sent among you?". He will reply "Huh?, Huh?, I don't know (I heard people saying that!)". He [the Prophet (SAW)] said "And then will be said to him don't ever know and don't ever recite!"

Then a caller will call from the sky: "My slave has spoken falsely, so spread out for him from the hell fire, and open a door for him from the hell fire (within his grave)", so its heat and hot wind will come unto him, then his grave will be contracted upon him until his limbs are caught up among one another. Then a man will come to him. His face will be ugly, and his clothes will be ugly, and his smell will be vile. Then he shall say unto him: I bring you tidings of that which will harm you. This is the day that you were promised (Al-Ma'arij 70:44). Then he will say [and you, may Allah give you bad tiding] "who are you?, for your face is the face of someone who comes with evil". He shall reply: "I am your evil deeds [by Allah, I did not know of you but that you were quick to the disobedience of Allah and slow to His obedience, so may Allah reward you bad, and then will be assigned to him a blind, deaf and mute person who holds in his hand a hammer, if a mountain is hit with it, it would disintegrate, and he will beat him with it until he becomes dust, and then Allah will render him to his initial form, and he will beat him again, and he (the wicked) will cry of sorrow and pain a cry that will be heard by all creatures except humans and jinn, and a door of hell will be opened unto him within his grave and will spread out for him sheets of hell fire]". Then he shall say: "My Lord do not bring the hour".

This hadith is narrated by Ahmad Ibn Hambal, Abu Dawud, Ibn Majah, at-Tayalisi, and al-Hakim who said it is according to the standards of Bukhari and Muslim. This text is the text of Ahmad, all text between brackets is from the other narrators and other narrations of Ahmad.

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....

As to your questions, 'why does Allah allow suffering, discrimination and slavery'. You should realise what causes these. Allah(swt) has given all man free will. We are different from the Angels as just like us, they were created to worship Allah but they have no choice in the matter. Allah gave us the freedom to do what we want. One could choose to obey Allah or they could commit evil crimes. Life is a test, that is why Allah allows people to do as they wish. Just remember that everyone will be held account for their actions and justice will be served. For our Lord is a just one.

:wasalam:

Adil

Do you mean when we die do all muslims go to paradise then we wait for day of judgement?

There is a life in the grave between death and Day of judgement called Al barzakh. Here if you are believer you will be shown your place in paradise and will recieve glad tidings in the grave and it will expand as far as the eye can see. However for non-believers they will be shown their place in hell and will recieve their punishment until the day of judgement.

People may have told not to visit Christian sites to stop you from developing
doubt in your belief as this is very dangerous because when you have doubt this is when Shaytaan will try to pounce. May Allah protect us from this.

Hope this helps.

May Allah guide you one the straight path as whoever Allah guides no-one can misguide and whoever Allah misguides no-one can guide.

allahsservant

beautifl muslimah
thanks

thanks guys. i do not doubt that islam is a bad or false religion, it is just that i have so many questions concerning Islam.........

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....

Do not worry, you are new to Islam. That is why you should learn as much as you can and this site is a perfect place to do so. Ask whatever questions you want and inshallah we will try our best to answer them for you:)

:wasalam:

allahsservant

beautifl muslimah
not new

i am not really new to islam. i have been learning about it for about 9 months, but after 3 months i was convinvced that it was the true religion and the right one and converted.

hope this helps....

"new" might not be the correct word but you are 'young' in Islam, meaning your are still trying to learn the fundamentals of Islam. That is not a problem, because Islam is a way of life, there is so much to learn. I am still learnining "new" things every day (i.e should Muslims invest in stockmarkets--just an example). Akhi, Ibn Azem posted some good stuff and I advise you read the Quran for your answers or try this site: I do not blame you for your questions, that is totally acceptable when you revert to Islam or convert to any other religion.

salaamalikum akhi

Adil

It is good that you have all these questions. I don't know the exact hadith but the Prophet (SAW) said that the cure to ignorance is asking questions. It is good to ask questions about Islam because it means you want to seek knowledge which is valuable in Islam as it enables worship Allah better and give Dawah better when you have knowledge.

Here is video comparing the bible and Quran in the light of Science by Zakir Naik who is Mashallah very good. He knows all the Holy scriptures by heart.

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-2840601180460198326&q=zakir+naik+william+campbell

Have All your questions been answered or do you still have some more?

Islamthetruth

Sallam sister,
i have to say i go the chirsitianty websites watch videos about how islam is conveyed by the chirstians, however, the fact is that whenever i have listen to them i have done research on the topic and i have always found an answer better in islam then any other religion. Please sister be aware that shaytan is an open enemy and it will try every way that is available to make u turn away from your Lord the Creator of the universe.

Keep praying and be truthful in whatever u do :inshallah:

uskupi

why,why,why

assalam alaikum wa rahmetullah wa barrakatullah.There is no doubt that islam is the true faith(faith we confes)as you alone said that you are soure that islam is true religion but after you realize it is very important to keep it and that can be very hard some times thats why you should pray a lot and keep hanging with the believers and spending as much as you can the time with them(of course as much as the time alouds)

Umm3mar

: i converted to islam last year but ever since i told my parents, i have had so many doubts about Islam and Chrsitianity. i stop praying off and on again, i hope Allah can forgive me.00

Salamo Aleikom sister

Is it possible that the doubts you are having stem from conflict you encounter from your parents?

When I reverted, it was 2 months before 9-11-01. At the time I was living with my mom and sister. They were totally against me reverting and I endured so much mental and verbal abuse from them, I began to doubt myself, and question whether Islam was good for me. They threw out all my hijab until I had to cut a sheet into hijab size in order to go out to a friends house so she could loan me some. I was neglegent in my prayers b/c when they "caught" me praying they would provoke me. They threw out my translation of Qur'an and all my books on Islam. It was not a pretty situation.

Fast forward 3 years, I married, and moved out.My faith has strengthened through regular prayer. Living in a Muslim household is a breath of fresh air. Reading Qur'an and making regular prayer chases away the shaytan.

It's like a catch 22, if you don't pray in your house, the house is vulnerable to shaytan. If shaytan is present, you are less inclined to pray.

If you reverted to Islam obviously it is because you found truth in Islam and you recognise the good of it. Make your best effort to establish regular prayer. This insha'allah will help cleanse your mind from doubt and allow you to see clearly.

I am confident your situation will improve, insha'allah. Please make du'a for me as I also shall make du'a for you, insha'allah.

Your sis in Islam

Praise2Allah

why do muslims claim islam as the true religion?

It sthe only religion which claims God is One, perfect (Christians and Jews believe God rested on the 6th day of the creation of the universe) and mercifull (forgives sins). Also, watch this and it will settle it insha Allah:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpGs2SiBPCA

Because all they do is lie and that may affect your faith uncontiously and u may believe them and their misquoting and lies.

- why does God allow suffering a

Book 032, Number 6242:

Abu Sa'id and abu Huraira reported that they heard Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: Never a believer is stricken with discomfort, hardship or illness, grief or even with mental worry that his sins are not expiated for him.

Book 032, Number 6241:

'A'isha reported: I heard Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: There is nothing (in the form of trouble) that comes to a believer even if it is the pricking of a thorn that there is decreed for him by Allah good or his sins are obliterated.

Book 032, Number 6235:

'Abdullah reported: I visited Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as he was running high temperature. I touched his body with my bard and said to him: Allah's Messenger, you are running high temperature, whereupon Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: Yes, it is so. I comparatively have a more severe fever than any one of you. I said: Is it because there is a double reward in store for you? Thereupon Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: Yes, it is so. And Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) again said: When a Muslim falls ill, his compensation is that his minor sins are obliterated just as leaves tall (in autumn). In the hadith transmitted on the authority of Zubair there is (no mention of these words):" I touched his body with my hands."

and slavery?

Islam began the monumition of slavery 1400 years ago my dear sister.

btw its forbidden to call them slaves. In Islam, we are all the slaves of Allah and only Allah we call them our brothers. In Islam it also says that if you beat your slave you would go to hell.

Abu Mas'ud al-Ansari reported: "When I was beating my servant, I heard a voice behind me (saying): Abu Mas'ud, bear in mind Allah has more dominance over you than you have upon him. I turned and (found him) to be Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him). I said: Allah's Messenger, I set him free for the sake of Allah. Thereupon he said: Had you not done that, (the gates of) Hell would have opened for you, or the fire would have burnt you. (Translation of Sahih Muslim, The Book of Oaths (Kitab Al-Aiman), Book 015, Number 4088)"

"Zadhan reported that Ibn Umar called his slave and he found the marks (of beating) upon his back. He said to him: I have caused you pain. He said: No. But he (Ibn Umar) said: You are free. He then took hold of something from the earth and said: There is no reward for me even to the weight equal to it. I heard Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: He who beats a slave without cognizable offence of his or slaps him, then expiation for it is that he should set him free. (Translation of Sahih Muslim, The Book of Oaths (Kitab Al-Aiman), Book 015, Number 4079).

The Prophet peace be upon him also said:

"Your slaves are your brothers and Allah has put them under your command. So whoever has a brother under his command should feed him of what he eats and dress him of what he wears. Do not ask them (slaves) to do things beyond their capacity (power) and if you do so, then help them.' (Translation of Sahih Bukhari, Belief, Volume 1, Book 2, Number 29)"

see why does Allah allow suffering.

no u stay in your grave and are shown ur place in paradise or hell and when its judgment day u enter.

Because God does not begett. Jesus pbuh called himself in the NT the son of man, several times he reffered to himself as the son of God and in the OT we have tens of sons of God but Christians say no this is only metaphorical but when it comes to Jesus its literal! In the OT God supposedly told David "this day I have begotten thee"!!

I dont know where to begin on this. Havent u sen the hundreds of contradictions and unscientific facts and plaigarism and and and and..? Havent u herd of the TENS AND TENS of gospels which were written but werent including in the NT? Havent u herd that almost 3/4 of the OT authors are unknown?

Isam is the religion preached by all prophets since Adam till Mohammed pbut so it is the truth and only the truth.

Sister I think u should say "I seek refuge to Allah from the whispers of satan".

Noor to shine

assalamu alikim sister:
Dear sister : our creator (Allah) is one , limitless in is Glory , love, mercy, perfectness.........Allah swt created us nourished us, sustain us , all the bounties we are enjoying is his ......Isn`t is fair to turn to Allah with sincerity in worship (worship is to love the most love with most humility) and reject all the false gods Satan is trying his best to turn hearts of people to.......This why Islam is the only true religion ......since it teaches man to turn to Allah with pure heart (If hearts is spotted with shirk then ....it is spoiled and lost) ...so dear sister make Allah swt your only refuge in life ....and be careful of the wishpers on Satan .....What is the use of good work if its done for the sake of creatures not the true eternal creator......You can go to any web site ,,,,but be careful for your sincerity towards the one who created you.......Don`t let doubts spot your pure heart.

If you study Islam you find out that all our suffering is because of lack of Islam.....Islam came to free slaves in a reasonable logical steps....
Allah never allow discrimination...we are all his creatures and slaves......

Heavens is a pure place ...none can reach such high place without being tried and have the pure sincere faith in his creator and do good in this life .....That was the plan of Allah swt.....

Every son is similar to his father ......Then are you saying that Allah swt can be a human ....or like humans ......I think only ignorant man can say such a thing after pondering in this perfect craetion which tells about the creator......no dear sister none can compare the creator to his creation.......

The bible was corrupted because any reasonable man can never accept some of it as the words of God.

All the relgions were true as was taught by the prophets of Allah swt ....not as men preached ....you can reason and find the differance between truth and false......

Dear sister : Allah swt has lightened your heart by Truth ....so please never turn from your creator .....we are all returning to him

:salah: :salah: :salah: :salah: :salah: :salah:

mohamedsede

May Allah make us all firm believers in Islam.
Brother/Sister every time my Iman is not strong I eithier buy tapes that talk about the grave, death or the day of judgement or I research them. Alhamdulilah, after wacthing or researching these significant topics I have much fear in Allah and my iman becomes how I want it to allways be, and inshallah be at the time of my death. Therefore brother/sister pray:salah: and after salah make duah :tti_sister: asking that allah guides you in the right path, and inshallah everything will be okay.

kayleigh

As for the true religion part...

Think about it in terms of logic. If there's one God, would he say, "Oh, so you want to worship anther God or multiple Gods? Well, it's OK, as long as you're a good person!" No, he probably wouldn't say that. The idea of there being one true religion is in both Christianity and Islam. I admit, the idea of it freaks me out sometimes too. And it's really hard to explain it, but it's just something that you feel...I guess?

If there was one true God, why would he say you have to do certain things. Then, people who don't believe in him or in doing those things in that one particular religion - they get to go to heaven too. Doesn't seem fair, does it?

I've always thought that if there's more than one God, or if there are multiple "correct" religions, it must not be authentic.

If you were raised Christian, it's probably not too hard to accept the idea of one God and one religion. It's just a matter of choosing which one you think is the truth. And believing that your God and religion is the one true God and religion doesn't mean you have to disrespect or look down on people who don't practice that religion.

AndiRB

why,why,why

As-salamu alaikum sister,

I know so well how you're feeling. I'm a quite young muslima as well. And I had some doubts after converting to Islam, too.

My parents are very convinced christians. And my mother was reading books how to convert muslims to christianity etc. By this time I didn't have answers to all the accusations made by christian missionarys and doubts began to undermine my faith.

What helped me was to look over and over again to the points that convinced me that islam is the truth in first place. Nearly everyone of my muslim revert friends has one eyeopener in particular which made them revert. For me it was for example the fact, that there are prophecies of Mohammed s.a.s. in the Bible. So I read over and over again these informations and I was looking for christian explanation given on this topic.

Look for your eyeopener and pray to God to guide you on the right path. If He wants you in Islam He'll help you.

Insha-allah you'll find your way.

Lots of du'a
wassalam
Andrea