WHY???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatullah wa barakatuhu dear sisters and brothers.

I know that this question should maybe be asked in private,atleast this is always what has been said to me when I ask for those among my brothers and sisters whos accounts are delated.But than I always think, how private,this is also my brother in Islam,this is also my sister in Islam, why I can not know for the sake of Allah.....Silence.....

Why???

I want to ask for the sake of Allah why the account of brother Bukhaari was delated and I do not understand for which reason. From how I know him from his post, he is good Muslim mashallah,and I have never seen that he done or said something which is against Islamic,forum, or etic normes and rules.,so that he be banned from the site, without been given any second chance to stay here. Becuse even if he done or said something what is agaisnt forum rules, we as his brothers and sisters should advice him, in this case those would be Moderators of the site. Muslims are supports to each others,and we should not let that litlle and less importante things seperate us,and bring divission between us. We should always be kind and mercyfull towerd each others, becuase Muslims are like one body,and if one part of body is in the pain, than the whole body is also in pain.

And yes I am in pain now becouse my brother in Islam is not among us anymore, and I know that many other brothers and sister are here, and that many will come InshAllah,but still something is missing. The justice, it is missing the justice and equality, but noone can see, or everyone can see but eyes are still closed and sleaping.

I know that Allah sais:"O ye who believe! Endure, outdo all others in endurance, be ready, and observe your duty to Allah, in order that ye may succeed."(Al-E-Imran).

And I am trying for His sake to be patient and not in pain, and I pray for forgivness but still I am weak, there is much more to learn and understand.

"O ye who believe! Seek help in steadfastness and prayer. Lo! Allah is with the steadfast. "(Al-Baqara)

And I pray to Allah to increase our patient and forgive us all, becouse sometimes we forget and we hurt someone.May Allah have mercy on us.Ameen

Why???

Why we can not forgive for the sake of Allah???

Why we can not be patient with others for the sake of Allah???

Why do we need to delate accounts of our brothers and sisters in Islam???

Why we can not give only without asking something in return???

Why I need to ask for something what has been asked before???

Why do I always need to stay without an answer???

Why is it me the only who always ask???

Why do we need to live in silence when there is so much to say???

Why are you going to delate this thread, when I said nothing but the truth???

May Allah guide us all to the right path.Ameen

Wa la hawle wa la quwete illa billahi

Wa Allaicumu Sallam wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

arzafar

now i dont want to back bite about him but i know that what happened was for the better.
i think there is no need for getting upset.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
now i dont want to back bite about him but i know that what happened was for the better.
i think there is no need for getting upset.

Assalamu allaicum brother

We should respect each other feelings, something what is good for you it may be not good for me or for Allah, or for other sisters and brothers here. The truth is not backbiting,and if you say that brother Bukhaari was banded with reason, than it is right to say the reason, because we others do not know here.Islam does not teach us to be unjust.Brother Bukhaari is very good Muslim mashallah,and he did not deserve this.And Allah knows the best.

:wasalam:

ummyasiin

Striving for Janatul firdous
aww, mashallah....im new to the news, I enjoyed ahkii's post aswell :( :(........im gonna miss his energy and contributions....

cookiedough-123

if he sed anythin out of context of islam may us muslims correct him inshALLAH. let us not tear the ties of kingship we are better than that.

:salam2: sister this has nothing to do with islam. This website has certain rules and as a member you know them when u sign up. So i am sure there must be a valid reason why his account was deleted. Dont feel bad may Allah guide him.

Abdul25

Logical Believer
asslaam o alaikum

This is strange to me that this thing also happens here,
i dont know about the matter so i won't comment but justice and truth should prevail.

w salam.

Abdul25

Logical Believer
:salam2: sister this has nothing to do with islam. This website has certain rules and as a member you know them when u sign up. So i am sure there must be a valid reason why his account was deleted. Dont feel bad may Allah guide him.

What is that VALID REASON

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum

I think by now you should all know that we do not discuss bans of other users publicly. Why threads are always initiated demanding explanations I don't understand? We only ban for serious reasons, and we wish not to expose people in doing so. However I admit, I slipped up by making the reasons known, due to it's public and non-private nature. However, upon admin request my words and the thread was deleted.

Those who saw the thread, especially after my input, know exactly why Bukhaari and three 'others' were banned. Those who do know, I ask you not to make the same mistake I did, which was to make the issue known to others. Mine was as a warning, but perhaps if you do so, the only thing achieved by you will be spreading useless talk concerning individuals, which you wouldn't want to bear on your shoulders.

As usual, thread closed, since it's against forum rules to enquire about someone's ban and this is well known. The fact remains that when problems occur, we always have members who witness them and understand and agree with our bans. However, it's not necessary to share this talk to every user since it can come in the form of gheebah or exposing a fault/sin etc. And to Allaah we repent. May Allaah forgive me, and forgive Bukhaari also.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

May Allah bless you sister Asja, however, we do not take to banning people lightly.

We ban people for reasons such as:

Spreading Shirk / Bid'ah.. and being close minded.

Having more than One userprofile and using them in dishonest way.

Being dishonest and abusive

for them keep sending messages to opposite sex.. trying to contact women etc

For using the site for advertising or for trying to get people to join another site. (which some naive people, fail to realise the greedy, selfish nature of spam)...

Often we are patient and keep advisinig person, each person on individual basis. But, if they keep doing wrong things then we have no choice except to get rid of them so that the community does not suffer from their evil and close minded, ignorance

assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

Status
Not open for further replies.