Faith in Islam in the 21st Century?

ixplora

How can people believe in Islam a religion that was born in 6th Century Arabia and how relevant is it in the in today's modern world, but i guess that question goes out to all the main 3 faiths

Summer03

3doTs2sQuares
The truth can be proven by the way Islam is becoming the fastest
growing religion world wide. Any other docterines are only fading and crumbling,
but not with Islam...why....because it's the Law of Allah and when Allah plans, no one plans better.

Frank_H_Smith

New Revert 2010
Since the beginning of time, water has been wet; fire has always been hot; and everything thing has acted in accordance with its nature. Man's nature is to worship Allah. I remember when I was a child, I stopped believing in the existence of God. I thought that scientist had proven there was no God.

1Co 13:11 When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.
1Co 13:12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.
1Co 13:13 And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.

Islam does not fear science for science is the search for truth and the existence of Allah is Truth.

Az-Zumar
And the trumpet is blown, and all who are in the heavens and all who are in the earth swoon away, save him whom Allah willeth. Then it is blown a second time, and behold them standing waiting! (68) And the earth shineth with the light of her Lord, and the Book is set up, and the prophets and the witnesses are brought, and it is judged between them with truth, and they are not wronged. (69)

A team of German physicists led by Frank Steiner at the University of Ulm is claiming that the universe is shaped like a trumpet

I could scourer the internet for pages and books that all show that the thinking person doesn't believe in the possibility of the universes(S) being created by change any more that they believe that a tornado passing through a junk car could assemble a luxury car.

You find it had to accept our belief in Allah. We are baffled by you rejection of belief in Allah.

a_stranger

How can truth be proved?

By pondering , reasoning , studying, praying ........and searching with open sound heart.

3:190 (Asad) Verily, in the creation of the heavens and the earth, and in the succession of night and day, there are indeed messages for all who are endowed with insight,

45:3 (Asad) Behold, in the heavens as well as on earth there are indeed messages for all who [are willing to] believe.

50:37 (Asad) In this, behold, there is indeed a reminder for everyone whose heart is wide-awake -that is, [every*!one who] lends ear with a conscious mind -

Translation of the meanings of Quran

4mMadara2Amina

...Salam alykom Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu....

These kind of questions can ask about almost evrything what we can see, hear or touch?!

Well before I found my way to Islam by Allah Ta'ala wish even I didn't pray and live simply (now its seems as empty life) I knew soemone has made all this whats around us. And it can't be explained by simple book what usually you get when you buy some technologies or CD's of installation. Qur'an is book also, but the one who you are not able to understand by simply looking at words. You need to read by heart and feel.

I am not so strong muslim yet, but all I want to say- what we are if our soul is not calm and in peace by believing in something more powerfull than everything? We are nothing or we are bad - have many examples all around us. Wish you understand what I mean. My English too is poor but i try my best.

Sometimes explanations and proves you can get only trough your heart...

:tti_sister: