Dedicated to those facing hardships

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Salams.. Very beautiful & heart touching, keep up the good work.:SMILY259:

:wasalam: dear sister:D

JazakaAllah khairan for reading and responding,
may Allah always be pleased with you dear sister:)

YOUR poems are amaaaaaazing as well, I cannot come close to what you write, mashaAllah tabarakaAllah:D

may Allah reward you for everything that you do to please Him.ameen

tajuldeen

Sister
ASA,

Masha'Allah sis, this was awesome. Thank you thank you thank you so much for this reminder, It came at such an opportune time for me. Jazak Allah! Stay blessed :)

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
ASA,

Masha'Allah sis, this was awesome. Thank you thank you thank you so much for this reminder, It came at such an opportune time for me. Jazak Allah! Stay blessed :)

:wasalam::hearts: dear sweet sister:D:D:D:D

aaaaaaww AlhamduliAllah!!
you're very welcome dear fil Allah:)

may Allah ease your every pain and may He make things easier for you ukhti..ameen
AlhamduliAllah..............:D
you too hunnny, take care
and welcome back :D
loove you so so so so so so much for Allah's sake!:hearts:

kubra_2002

Allahu Akubar!!!!!
wow

:salam2:brothers aand sisters..what a poem..sister mashallah you're amezing..we need sister like you..may Allah beless you wiht Iman and Iklaas..:tti_sister: jzk for sharing

World Peace

Islam is Light
Asalamo aleacom warahmato Allah wabarakato Sister *AmatuAllah4lyf*

Thank you for the beautiful poem masha Allah, it's very heart moving and very much needed. Jazak Allah kul kair wabarak Allah feek.

Wasalamo aleacom warahmato Allah wabarakato

Domini9790

A Sigh of relief!!

Thank you so much for this poem. I have been having a real hard time with life right now and am struggling to keep positive about the things that have happened in my life. It helps to know that people out there care. Those words mean so much to me. I really appreciate it! InshAllah
:tti_sister::shymuslima1: