introducing my self... :D

arachan

:salam2:

brothers(akhi) and sisters(akhti), it's me introducing my self... i was not knowing that i had to do such introductory topic as like the admin asks to newbie... :D

actually i'm not new one here, i've been around this site for almost 1 year, but i don't even know bout introductory topics... LOL

well, it's me from Indonesia, I was born Muslim alhamdulillah, and was being unknowledgeable muslim i guess, i do what muslims do as what i see and what i got from school, and some Ustadzs.. i was doing without knowing much... well, it can be said i was just a ritually muslim.. then i finally like to get know more about Islam for about almost 1 year i guess... i started learning Islam and got so much new knowledge bout Islam itself... now, I'm still on Learning InsyaAllah, and gonna get known more InsyaAllah... Alhamdulillah, now i'm able to start handling some doubts got on mind and heart... now i'm going to learn more!!! InsyaAllah... amiiin...

Jazakallah khair....

:wasalam:

4mMadara2Amina

...Salam alykom Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu....

Hello there :)
It is nice to see your introducing even it has been an year around since you are in the tti :)
Welcome here :D hehe... :hijabi:
Have a nice days ahead.

:tti_sister:

Sakeena

Welcome and have some cheesecake!!!

Hi!! :SMILY259: I'm Sakeena. The pinky girl. Aw cool! Your from Indonesia?? Awesome. That's like the largest Muslim country in the world!! Mashallah!!! :hijabi: Welcome to TTI and here, this is for you:

*gives strawberry cheesecake*

I hope you enjoy it. Whenever I greet newcomers I give them some cheesecake. LOL Enjoy your stay at TTI brother. :) Alhamdulilah!!

Sakeena

Freedom Fighter, can you please help me get a Qur'an and my diaries back? Aww I'm good LOL. Feeling happy and cheerful today. hehe haha :laughing-dancing: Hey brother Arachan, you'll LOVE the cute smilies at TTI!! :SMILY129:

IbnAhmad

Assalaamu Alykum.

Welcome to TTI. You are sure to benefit from such wonderful brothers and sisters on the Forum and the vast knowledge you would gain InshaAllah Ta'ala.

Wassalaam. :SMILY139:

arachan

to all brothers and sisters...

any thing i wrote showing me as a brother?? LOL

i'm a sister.. LOL

thanks for the welcoming reply... :D

for sis sakeena, thanks for the cheesecake, i love cheesecake!!! i love strawberry!! :D

ah, may be at first i should say *...I was being unknowledgeable muslimah...* LOL

thanks to all brothers and sisters for a great greeting... :)

HIBBA2009

Daughter of Adam
Asalamalikum sister

This is very good islamic website:)

i hope u will get more benefit from this website;)............

enjoy ur stay:D

Walikumsalam:SMILY259:

Fahra

love

assalammualaikum sister...
so you're from Indonesia?
really?
like me?
ya ya ya...senangnyaaaaaaaaaaaaa....
alhamdulillah...it's good to know that there's other indonesian people in this beautiful forum...
be joyful with your existence in here,sist!:muslim_child:

arachan

assalammualaikum sister...
so you're from Indonesia?
really?
like me?
ya ya ya...senangnyaaaaaaaaaaaaa....
alhamdulillah...it's good to know that there's other indonesian people in this beautiful forum...
be joyful with your existence in here,sist!:muslim_child:

waalaykumsalam...

yeha,yeha... baru tau nih ada intro topic... hehe... aq sih dah ktmu 2 indo... :p

kamu sama satu lagi yg dari bandung... :)

wasalamu'alaykum...

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:salam2:sister
you are welcome to the TTI family :)hope you benefit form here and we rom you:)

indonesia huh?? a friend of mine is from indonesia too:)....a really sweet sis:hearts:

well hope to see you around:D

Sakeena

to all brothers and sisters...

any thing i wrote showing me as a brother?? LOL

i'm a sister.. LOL

thanks for the welcoming reply... :D

for sis sakeena, thanks for the cheesecake, i love cheesecake!!! i love strawberry!! :D

ah, may be at first i should say *...I was being unknowledgeable muslimah...* LOL

thanks to all brothers and sisters for a great greeting... :)

It's nice to know someone likes my strawberry cheesecake! Mashallah! :)

:hearts: so sister, tell us, what's it like living in Indonesia, the largest Muslim community in the world? Do share it with us!

*eats popcorn* mmmm...needs more butter hehe!! Aummmm mmm...

*makes popcorn for everyone* take care sister! :hearts:

arachan

It's nice to know someone likes my strawberry cheesecake! Mashallah! :)

:hearts: so sister, tell us, what's it like living in Indonesia, the largest Muslim community in the world? Do share it with us!

*eats popcorn* mmmm...needs more butter hehe!! Aummmm mmm...

*makes popcorn for everyone* take care sister! :hearts:

well sis... what different in Indonesia is we listen people reciting adzan 5 times a day... easy to find place to pray(musholah,masjeed)... when it's Ramadhan, people let us fasting and let us breakfasting when it's maghrib... :)

there's a lot muslim brothers and sisters... none bans you wearing hijab, nor asks you removing hijab... :)

we get islamic learning since we were in young age(since kindergarten or less), there's da'wah program before fajr on TV... :hijabi:

there are a lot of things in Indonesia as the largest muslim community in the world... ^^

but, people here not so much knowing bout his/her belief itself... it's just like a life they got since they were born... the western and the eastern mixing in the society, make the youth forget or even leave his/her own Islam...

they know how Islam, but they sometimes don't do Islam... :shymuslima1:

you can live here freely with your hijab, get your study, even a job...

when it's time to pray, you can leave all you are in and go pray... :tti_sister:

you also can easily take or get your food halal... ;)

government help us sorting the halal food, they put *halal* on the food packaging... :D

there are so much to tell sis... :muslim_child:

you can just ask me... ;)

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Salam!

brothers(akhi) and sisters(akhti), it's me introducing my self... i was not knowing that i had to do such introductory topic as like the admin asks to newbie... :D

actually i'm not new one here, i've been around this site for almost 1 year, but i don't even know bout introductory topics... LOL

well, it's me from Indonesia, I was born Muslim alhamdulillah, and was being unknowledgeable muslim i guess, i do what muslims do as what i see and what i got from school, and some Ustadzs.. i was doing without knowing much... well, it can be said i was just a ritually muslim.. then i finally like to get know more about Islam for about almost 1 year i guess... i started learning Islam and got so much new knowledge bout Islam itself... now, I'm still on Learning InsyaAllah, and gonna get known more InsyaAllah... Alhamdulillah, now i'm able to start handling some doubts got on mind and heart... now i'm going to learn more!!! InsyaAllah... amiiin...

Jazakallah khair....

:SMILY84::SMILY84::SMILY84::SMILY84:~~~~~~~~~~:SMILY84::SMILY84::SMILY84::SMILY84:

:tti_sister:May Allah grant you with more knowledge~Amin!

Take Care!
Thank you,

~Wassalam :)