Sequence of major events during Judgement Day[PIC]

Flight23

:salam2:
I reading though the book called Knowing the last day by Muhammad Al-Jibaly, and came across this pic and decided it to share.

dsc01787sm.jpg

:wasalam:

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
Ohh I can't veiw it :girl3:

@ brother ahmed_indian, not everyone will have to cross the Sirat. It will be said to everyone on the Day of Judgment to follow their God. All of those who believed in other Gods will follow their God into Jahanam.

God will gather people on the Day of Resurrection and say: Let every people follow what they worshipped. Those who worshipped the sun would follow the sun, and those who worshipped the moon would follow the moon, and those who worshipped the devils would follow the devils. This Ummah (of Islam) alone would be left behind and there would be hypocrites too amongst it. Muslim :: Book 1 : Hadith 349

So the disbelievers will not have to cross the Sirat simply because they are already in Jahanam. It's only the Muslims and the hypocrites....

Allah would then come to them in a form other than His own Form, recognisable to them, and would say: I am your Lord. They would say: We take refuge with Allah from thee. We will stay here till our Lord comes to us. and when our Lord would come we would recognise Him. Subsequently Allah would come to them in His own Form, recognisable to them, and say: I am your Lord. They would say: Thou art our Lord. And they would follow Him, and a bridge would be set over the Hell; and I (the Holy Prophet) and my Ummah would be the first to pass over it; and none but the messengers would speak on that day, and the prayer of the messengers on that day would be: O Allah! grant safety, grant safety. Muslim :: Book 1 : Hadith 349

Correct me if I said something wrong...
Wasalaam

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum

Interesting and nicely illustrated. This is from Dr. Muhammad Al-Jibaly's book, right?

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
Ohh I can't veiw it :girl3:

can you see now?

http://i814.photobucket.com/albums/zz70/sam_y2k/dsc01787sm.jpg?t=1265611686

@ brother ahmed_indian, not everyone will have to cross the Sirat. It will be said to everyone on the Day of Judgment to follow their God. All of those who believed in other Gods will follow their God into Jahanam.

So the disbelievers will not have to cross the Sirat simply because they are already in Jahanam. It's only the Muslims and the hypocrites....

Correct me if I said something wrong...

:salam2:,

i think you are right inshallah. first hadith just went out of my head.

jazaak Allah khairan for clearing the doubt with evidences.

Aaliyah Kelly

Slmz Brothers and Sisters

WOW that’s scary; it makes you think about what you doing with your life, and that you could only be so much better to please ALLAH.
Thank you for much for sharing this information with us. I’m sure you’ve made any people think.

:allahuakbar:
Allah have mercy on us!

Ibn Uthaymin

Thanks for sharing bro. For a long time i was wondering who Muhammed al Jibaly was, then i realized he was the person who give the lecture titled " The methodology of Ahlus Sunnah wal Jamah". Mashaa-Allah he is wonderful!