why is music harram?

believer4life

soul searching...
:salam2:
well this may be a very stupid question to ask but i really need to know. i've heard it's harram, and that molten or something of that sort will be poured in the ears of those who listen to it. but i've never really heard the reason or the evidence from the quran of why it's not good.
:salam2:

suumaya

Assalamu alaikum

The only thing I can tell you is watch on YOUTUBE a lecture called THE END OF MUSIC by brother Kamal El mekki.

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Salam

I was a guitarist by hobby or provession, whatever you say.....
but i quitted music/guitar...i don even listen songs.....
not that someone told me to quit...or anythng else....when i ask myself some questions...i got the answers and match them up with Islam.....thats all....i faced the truth...
sample ques:
why do i listen to music?
do really music soothes the heart?
do i play guitar/ instrument for just hobby purpose?
what is the pupose of music/concerts/ albums....arent the waste of money,time?
there are more valuable/important tasks to do,more than addending a concert/buying an album....isnt it?
t Allah azzawajal said: “And of mankind is he who purchases idle talks (i.e. music, singing) to mislead (men) from the path of Allaah without knowledge, and takes it (the path of Allaah, or the Verses of the Qur’aan) by way of mockery. For such there will be a humiliating torment (in the Hell-fire).” [Luqman, Ayat 6]

“And those who do not bear witness to falsehood, and if they pass by some evil play or evil talk, they pass by it with dignity” [al-Furqaan 25:72]

music does what?

just ask urself and answer honestly........no-one's gonna hear those...
if there is anyone to answer these ques beside you simultaneously....don forget to recite
Audhubillahiminasshaitwanir rajeem....coz certainly that will be the devil....

Jazakallahu kahiran
may allah guide us and help you to come out from the falsehood(false medium of so-called peace...or bla bla..)...if your involved in this...