ahmed bukhatir's lyrics...... wife

zarah

Islam
Staff member
Assalamu Alaikum

:salam2:

Jazzak-Allah khair,that`s the song that is dedicated to his wife. (Right?:jumpclap: )

:wasalam:

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
The video

salaam alikom
FOR A FUTURE WIFE INSHALLAH ;) :laughing-dancing:
The video with translation
Dose any one have the video as download form
[yt]B113HwA6vzY[/yt]

JAZAA ALLAH KHYRAN THE BROTHER WHO POSTED THE NASHEED ON YOUR TUBE WITH TRANSLATION ..

TRANSLATION- Zawjati (My wife)
(as given in the album Da'ani)

I love you the way you are,
I love you the way you were,
No matter what did or will happen,
You are and will be my darling.

You're my rightful wife, I care not about
Those who like to reproach and irritate me.
It is our destiny to be
Together eternally.

In my heart you instilled love
With grace and good deeds.
Happiness vanishes when you disappear,
Life brightens when you're there.

Hard is my day
Until you return home.
Sadness disappears
When you smile.

Life turns black
When you're upset,
So I work hard
To make your wish come true.

You're my happiness.
May you be happy forever.
Our souls are united
Like soil and plants.

You're my hope, my peace
My good company and inspiration.
Life is good, no matter how hard it is,
When you're fine

Ukthi.

Jazzak-Allah khair,that`s the song that is dedicated to his wife. (Right?:jumpclap: )

:wasalam:

Assalaamu'alaykum Warahmatullah

hmm I've heard that it isn't dedicated to his wife, but just a nasheed to show/remind/advise brothers how they should love and care for their wife ?

if you think about it, would it be islamic to dedicate a 'nasheed' to your wife? Even verbal ways to tell your wife about your affection for her should be done in private right? If the nasheed was dedicated to his wife then I wouldn't really call it 'Islamic' as then its no different from the kuffar love songs, is it?

Allahu Alam I could be wrong :confused: its sweet nevertheless :SMILY252:

Jazaak Allahu Khair for the links & translations! :)

falasteenrose

dawah thru his anasheed

I dont think that this nasheed was dedicated to his wife in particular... i think as someone else said that its like a reminder to the brothers how to treat and behave with their wives... the thing with Ahmed Bukhatir is he likes to make Dawah and give naseeha to us all thru his anasheed.
Mashallah this is a lovely one as are allllllllll his anasheed.
Take care
Your sister in islam
Falasteenrose

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member
Zawjati (My Wifeeey...)

“Uhhibuki misla maa anteee” I love you the way you are,
“Uhiibuki kaifa ma kunteee” I love you the way you were,

“Wa mahma kaana ,mahaa saara“ No matter what did or will happen
“anti habeebati anteee” You are and will be My Darling.

“Zawjateee…” My Wifeeey…

“Wa mahma kaana ,mahaa saara“ No matter what did or will happen

“Zawjateee…” My Wifeeey…

“halaali anti laa akhshaa adulan…an numaqteee…” You're my rightful wife, I don’t fear sin… I don’t care not about those who like to reproach and irritate me.
laqad azina zamaanulana bi wuslim ghayri mumbatteee” It is our destiny to be Together eternally.

“Saqaytil hubba fi qalbi bi husnil fa a’li was-samti” In my heart you instilled love With grace and good deeds.
“yagheeb-us’-sa’adu innibti” Happiness vanishes when you disappear,
“Wa yasful a’yshu inji ti” Life brightens when you're there.

“nahaari kaadihum hatta izaa ma a’ttulil baytee” Hard is my day Until you return home.
“Laqituki fanjala anni duna ya izaaa tabassamteee” Sadness disappears When you smile. J

“Wa mahma kaana ,mahmaa saara“ No matter what did or will happen
“antee habeebati anteee” You are and will be My Darling.

“Zawjateee…” My Wifeeey…
“antee habeebati anteee” You are and will be My Darling.

“tagiku bi al hyaatu iza bi aa yauman tabarramti” Life turns black When you're upset,
“fa asssaa jaahidan hatta aw haqqi qaamaa tamannaytee” So I work hard To make your wish come true.

“anaaee anti fal tanay bi jifhil hubbi maa ashtee” You're my happiness. May you be happy forever.
Fa roohanaa qadi talafa ka mislil ardhi wa annabteee Our souls are united Like soil and plants.

“wa amali wa Yaa sakaanee Yaa unsi wa mulhimateee” ”You're my hope, my peace My good company and inspiration.
“yatibul a’eshu mahmaa daaqatil ayyaamu intibteee” Life is good, no matter how hard it is, When you're fine.

“wa amali wa Yaa sakaanee Yaa unsi wa mulhimateee” ”You're my hope, my peace My good company and inspiration.
“yatibul a’eshu mahmaa daaqatil ayyaamu intibteee” Life is good, no matter how hard it is, When you're fine.

“Wa mahma kaana ,mahaa…saaraa“ No matter what did or will happen

“Zawjateee…” My Wifeeey…

habib786

thank you abubasheer... i need the lyrics of this nasheed too ... thank you for your time .. jazakallahu khairan

Ummu Teymiye

salaam alikom
FOR A FUTURE WIFE INSHALLAH ;) :laughing-dancing:
The video with translation
Dose any one have the video as download form
[yt]B113HwA6vzY[/yt]

JAZAA ALLAH KHYRAN THE BROTHER WHO POSTED THE NASHEED ON YOUR TUBE WITH TRANSLATION ..

TRANSLATION- Zawjati (My wife)
(as given in the album Da'ani)

I love you the way you are,
I love you the way you were,
No matter what did or will happen,
You are and will be my darling.

You're my rightful wife, I care not about
Those who like to reproach and irritate me.
It is our destiny to be
Together eternally.

In my heart you instilled love
With grace and good deeds.
Happiness vanishes when you disappear,
Life brightens when you're there.

Hard is my day
Until you return home.
Sadness disappears
When you smile.

Life turns black
When you're upset,
So I work hard
To make your wish come true.

You're my happiness.
May you be happy forever.
Our souls are united
Like soil and plants.

You're my hope, my peace
My good company and inspiration.
Life is good, no matter how hard it is,
When you're fine

GOOD BLESS YOU

AvgMuslima

Don't overthink it!

Assalaamu'alaykum Warahmatullah

hmm I've heard that it isn't dedicated to his wife, but just a nasheed to show/remind/advise brothers how they should love and care for their wife ?

if you think about it, would it be islamic to dedicate a 'nasheed' to your wife? Even verbal ways to tell your wife about your affection for her should be done in private right? If the nasheed was dedicated to his wife then I wouldn't really call it 'Islamic' as then its no different from the kuffar love songs, is it?

Allahu Alam I could be wrong :confused: its sweet nevertheless :SMILY252:

)

With all due respect some people really do know how to take all the fun out of everything! I have seen little *islamically* to support the idea that one should not express love for one's spouse publicly. Arab culture is one thing, Islam another. I would be careful before I suggest something is haram or even makruh. Remember, the general ruling in Islam is that everything is allowed unless there is proof it is not.

Secondly, does any of us honestly believe that Ahmed Bukhatir did not draw upon his real-life wife as inspiration for this song? Songs like this (or anasheed, because I know someone will jump on me if I say "song"!) do not come out of nowhere. I doubt he coldly sat back and thought, "what song can I write to advise others, or convert others to Islam." We should state the obvious and harmless fact that he is a human being who loves his wife and wrote a nasheed for her. If in the process, others were advised, then alhamdulillah. If not, then alhamdulillah, he will be given the reward of having loved his lawful wife! We are given the reward for having intercourse with our spouses, surely writing art for them is the same insha Allah...

On this issue of 'love" and the notion that it is somehow embarassing for a Muslim, i would listen to Yaser Birjas' lecture in which he talks about the many medieval shuyukh who wrote what by our modern standards could only be described as love poetry---it it called Fiqh of Love and you find it in Google Video. (Im not allowed to post links yet).