Assalamu Alaykum

artii

Assalamu Alaykum.
I am very glad to talk to you guys. THis is my first post on this forum which i know it from a muslim video on www.youtube.com
I live in China ,shann'xi province .Here has a traditional chinses muslim community which exists over hundreds years , also has a mosque over 1,300 years . At last I am proud to be a chinese muslim
:) :bananabb2in:

Salah eddine

masha LLAH

wa3alykom salam brother
welcome to the website
we are also proud of you guys muslims in china may ALLAH spread this religion all over the world

your brother yaseen :bananabb2in:

shaheed

From TURKEY
wasalam.gif
Bother
Welcome to the website TURNTOISLAM.

OSMAN from TURKEY

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Wa alaykum salam brother, :)

you are welcome here, please do tell us more about Islam in China. MashaAllah .

AishaR

:salam2:

Welcome to the site brother. As brother Mabsoot asked, do share some information with us. It is great to learn about Islam in other countries, mashallah

:wasalam:

Kayote

Salam

Masha'Allah its amazing to know about the mosque. Hope if you have the time you will enlighten us all about the muslim community in China.

Looking forward to reading your posts.

WaAliekum Assalam

Submitter

:salam2:

Welcome to our family brother :) Subhanallah it's so wonderful to know Islam has spread so far and wide all over across the world. As others have said, I'm intrigued to know more about Islam in China so please do share.

:wasalam:

Abul Harith

Staff member
Asalam alaikom

Nice to hear from a Muslim brother in China. There are a lot of Muslims in China and as the brother said the Islamic community is quite established.

Wasalam alaikom

:salah: