Anti-Virus Software?

IbnAhmad

Assalaamu Alykum.

Does anyone know of any Free Software I can download to remove viruses from my PC as it is infected and I don't have any Anti Virus software. :angryred:

Jazakallahu Khair in advance.

Wassalaam.

Talat

salam
type in avg in google and you can down load it for free it seems to be good and working well for me.
:wasalam:

Almaas

Wa'alaykumasalaam

Apart from using anti virus software, if you wanted to be even safer you could use firefox and use various add ons which blocks the dangerous stuff on the net. Just a suggestion.

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
If you have a computer that cannot at all handle heavy-duty software, I advise Avira free antivirus.

Otherwise, AVG Free is the best in the market. I've tried both of these, with good results.

Right now my laptop came preinstalled with McAfree, but as soon as the license expires, I'm downloading AVG once again - its one of the best, and trust me when I say this, I've been using it for the past 8 years without any problems.

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
Assalamualaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh,

I was wondering though. If I downloaded like a few anti-virus in my laptop, will it slow down the system or make it faster? All this time Ive been using the internet, the speed is just the same I guess. I think I may be having 3 anti-virus now. Lol. Maybe I need to uninstall some of it.

Wassalam.

Frank_H_Smith

New Revert 2010
As Salamu 'Alaykum,

Actually, like medicine, antivirus software is one of those things where more is not better. If you load more than one program on your computer they vary well may conflict and neither will work or work as effectively as they would by themselves. If you load avast and than spybot as a cleaner you should be well protected. And, hopefully there is a firewall on your computer. The more you download the more chance that your computer will slow down. I try to keep at least 50% free space. I do this by using an external hard drive for downloaded books, videos, etc.

fuddel

replay for antivirus

salami alkum warhmat Allah wbrkatuh
my brother about me i think the best anti it's kaspersky but you have to buy it
and i install one free it's called Avira Free addition you can try it's strong and free update ...
and i will check for you later for more strong anti and reply to you