i'm new...

fendou

:salam2: everybody

please,fisrt escuse my english...

i'm new in tti but i used to visit it many times before and i did really like it.

my name is fatouma i'm french and my origins are from Mali in west africa.
i moved to canada (montréal) since 2months now, i don't know any muslims here and for me tti is a good way to keep a relation with my deen and muslim communauty.

i hope it will bring me more knowledges in islam and new sisters and brothers fil deen.

:salam2:

rightpath_357

Salam sis!!!!! :D

Yay! You just joined our very big TTI family! :hearts:

Insha'Allah you'll find this site very, um ' beneficail' ;)
I live in Canada too! :laughing-dancing:

Waittt- Montreal? Maybe you could help me with my French homework! :lol:

:D ;) :)

Lots of love sis! :SMILY252:

Salam!!!! :wavyarms:

icadams

Welcome to TTI. I am sure that you will enjoy yourself here and find it to be very useful site.
Allow me to assure you that your English is very readable, don't worry about that, on this site as we all tend to be very accommodating. I know that there is a very large and active Muslim community in Canada, and I am sure that you will have no problem finding friends there. Insha'Allah, you will soon settle into your new life in Canada with no problems.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
yaaaaaaaayyy!!!!!!!!another sister:D:D:D.........welcome to the family sister:)

inshallah you'll gain and pass knowledge here:)

nay sis your english is fine.....better then mine mashallah:p

it's very nice to have you here sister:eek:

:wasalam:

Salam sister, and welcome. I am also new lol, I had registered for this site after seeing videos from it a million times. However, that was two or three years ago, and I forgot my password and everything, so I'm starting over :)

fendou

thanks a lot for all your messages that is so sweet from you, it was a real pleasure to read all oh them, it really touched me (and i'm so happy that evybody could understand my english.... lol )

and thanks for all your encouragements and your kindness may Allah bless you all.

jahid89

Assalamalaikum...:)
WeLcOmE to TTI
SMILY206.gif

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~Salam everyone!

:salam2: everybody

please,fisrt escuse my english...

i'm new in tti but i used to visit it many times before and i did really like it.

my name is fatouma i'm french and my origins are from Mali in west africa.
i moved to canada (montréal) since 2months now, i don't know any muslims here and for me tti is a good way to keep a relation with my deen and muslim communauty.

i hope it will bring me more knowledges in islam and new sisters and brothers fil deen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:SMILY252:~~~~~~~~~~~~~:SMILY252:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:SMILY252:~~~

:wasalam:
Sister.

~Happy Friday and Happy Weekend!

Take Care!
Thank you,

~Wassalam :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:SMILY206:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:SMILY206:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:SMILY206:~~~

4mMadara2Amina

As salam alykom ;)

Super sweet welcome to TTI family :) May you get more and more knowledge and nice Muslimah to talk to. May ALLAH bless you always. Amen. :hearts: